The Iffy-Wiff Club: Books were written about and by the Sussexes Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

changemhysoul

I wouldn't say an attack, Harry defended William on somethings I wouldn't agree with. I would say, if you don't want someone telling people about how put hands on them...then don't put hands on him. If anyone read the book, it wasn't attack but a lot of disappointment in his brothers using the tactic's his father used.

Other than saying, Diana would love her sons and what they do for their charities, maybe even heart broken about the rift, we can't say if she'd advise Harry to do the book or not.

I wish the Queen would've stepped in more and said something about the racism and abuse directed to her grand-daughters in law and her great grand-son.

Spare has passed about 6 million copies sold

After Six Turbulent Months, Penguin Random House Profits Increase Slightly

TLLK

^^^ We'll have to agree to disagree. Having read Spare, IMO  there was more than one attack launched at the members Harry's family.  Their private conversations and communication were revealed without consent as Harry knew they were unable to respond.  Even those outside the family had their own private memories shared without their consent by him.

Nightowl

Yes, as that right there will put many members of the royal family off of wanting to be close to Harry ever again for fear of what they say will end up in a book, on TV or some reporter's interview.  There is no way to ever trust him or Meghan again and that is totally on both Harry and Meghan. They betrayed the royal family, and not  the royal family betraying them.

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on September 03, 2023, 03:15:24 AM
Yes, as that right there will put many members of the royal family off of wanting to be close to Harry ever again for fear of what they say will end up in a book, on TV or some reporter's interview.  There is no way to ever trust him or Meghan again and that is totally on both Harry and Meghan. They betrayed the royal family, and not  the royal family betraying them.

You?re right about that

wannable

Penguin Random House Audio 🎧 📚
@PRHAudio
SPARE written & read by Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
For your Grammy consideration
11:43 am  11 Oct 2023

^ It didn't make it.

The official list came out today.

Best Audiobook, Narration and Storytelling Recording

''Big Tree,'' Meryl Streep
''Boldly Go: Reflections on a Life of Awe and Wonder,'' William Shatner
''The Creative Act: A Way of Being,'' Rick Rubin
''It's Ok to Be Angry About Capitalism,'' Senator Bernie Sanders
''The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times,'' Michelle Obama

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/10/arts/music/grammys-nominee-list-2024.html

Nightowl

No surprises there at all.  Maybe some lessons are learnt the hard way and time to make positive changes for the future.

wannable

LOL Omid thinks Harry is the 'holder' of the Crown, the Monarchy.  The unofficial mouthpiece is as dilusional as his bosses. 

IMO he doesn't belong in any board or thread in the RIF. Not even in Royal Commentator, Reporters and Authors. He was found to be lying in a court of law, he was recently as of last week literally shamed by a black Kenyan very famous journalist IN Kenya because Omid tried to get the Sussexsquad cult to gang on KCIII and Camilla red carpet walk over grass and dirt. The black Kenyan journalist told him that the government does this to ALL VIPS visiting the country, boom.  Then Omid said I have experience and tour with the royals, the Kenyan asked him to list the tours. Harry and Meghan tours. The Kenyan then posted a picture of Harry and Meghan walking a red carpet over grass/dirt.  Boom.

Curryong

My elder daughter and I will be buying Omid?s book on our Kindles over the next few days and will be interested in reading positive things about this couple not a load of negativity and lies like Lady CC?s books or Bower whose avowed focus was to ?ftry to diminish Harry and Meghan?. Well, he didn?t succeed except in showing his bias and hat*red towards two people he?s never met.

Scobie on Twitter about the Kenyan red carpet.

https://twitter.com/scobie/status/1720410214229516787?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

And I agree with him. When Harry and Meghan visited Aus and on their later African trip there were dozens of occasions were they were walking on soil not red carpets, which look more than faintly ridiculous in circumstances like those with Charles and Camilla, a bit like that neo colonial Range Rover ride that made William and Kate look so out of date on the Caribbean tour. In Aus there was no red carpet for the Charles and Diana visit to Ayers Rock. Aussies would have laughed hysterically if anything like that had been suggested. And PM Albanese is not exactly chomping at the bit for a visit from King Charles in 2024 or for a visit from the rest of them either!

sara8150

wannable

The bombshell is at age 97 looking super frail, the duo said NO twice to visit her. But that doesn't fit the Sussex narrative.

sara8150

Six royal bombshells from new book - 'Harry's sad plea, Meghan snub and dying Queen's wish ignored' - Mirror Online

Inside true state of William and Harry's relationship now - 'betrayal, brainwashing, ignored texts' - Mirror Online

Princess Eugenie's devastating plea to Prince Harry as Queen lay dying - Mirror Online

Prince Harry not told of Queen's death by the Royal Family as how he found out revealed - Mirror Online

Prince William's brutal one-word response after Harry quit Royal Family - Mirror Online

Who is Omid Scobie? Riddle of royal author from true age to how he really became Meghan's mouthpiece - Mirror Online

King Charles 'betrayed late Queen's wishes by failing to tell Prince Harry of her death' - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle's biographer steals Kate Middleton's thunder with new royal book release - Mirror Online

Prince William's 'heartbreaking act that devastated Harry on day Queen died' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's desperate plea to Charles as he rushed to see dying Queen - Mirror Online

Real reason Meghan Markle was banned from Queen's deathbed revealed - Mirror Online
Family only but not send Catherine and Meghan to Balmoral but late Queen Elizabeth allowed her four children,Sophie and grandchildren to Balmoral Castle no great grandchildren nor spouse when Queen Elizabeth?s last breath and died

Meghan was 'kept away from Queen's deathbed using protocol excuse' & Harry's messages were 'ignored on day she died' |

'No going back' for Prince William and Harry as Wills views his brother as a 'defector', Omid Scobie claims in Endgame | The Sun

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 15, 2023, 09:51:44 PM

Who, including me, has stated that no red carpet was ever set out for the Sussexes? That photo was taken in Fiji on a ceremonial occasion when Harry and Meghan were touring. Harry?s wearing his medals, Meghan a hat. There are formal occasions and there are others and the Charles and Camilla occasion was informal, no dress ups, no medals, no formal wear,  and therefore that occasion was inappropriate for red carpets.

Curryong

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry biographer steals Princess Kate's thunder on crucial day | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Oh, so because Kate is making some forgettable speech about early childhood, the rest of the world has to stop :sarcastic:

Pink had better cancel her tour, and Taylor Swift,  Queensland fire fighters here had better go off duty and not worry about bush fires in a heat wave. No speech should be made here today about released asylum seekers. (Because this speech of Kate?s is so world shattering. World shatteringly boring more like!) And the Pres Biden and Xi meeting had better be postponed indefinitely!

Er, newsflash. That serialisation that the British media are making a lot of noise about is in US ?People? magazine, not even the same time zone as London. And strange isn?t it that rather than carrying on about Kate?s speech, the British media, between yawns, concentrates on her clothing and accessories and then goes back to what Scobie has written about Harry and Meghan.

Nightowl

I think there is plenty of room in the world for Catherine and the mouth piece of the so called non royals in Ca to be on the front page of any newspaper.   And goodness gracious why bring people and issues into this situation that has nothing to do with it.......just a way to cause trouble, drama and made up stories again.

Harry is fighting a losing war with the monarchy.....he will not win just as Edward and Wallis did not win either as at least they had the sense and dignity to live their lives as they pleased without being mean and hateful.  Harry still has not learned a darn thing about being a normal citizen of any country, he just shouts, yells and speak from anger and emotionally uncontrolled feelings of rage still trying to get what, a response from the firm/monarchy that will never come....he is really fighting a lossing battle here even when his mouth piece Omid speaks for him.

Catherine did well, it is a cause she has had since the beginning and that I believe comes from her own childhood with loving parents....not all child can have that yet there can be positive influences to help along the way to adulthood. 

Nightowl

Okay, so Omid has a book out about the royals, did he actually live with the royals get all his info or is most of this made up by * I spoke to  a source* so my question is who is next in the camp of the Susses's to write a book.........so what news has Omid going to say this time, could it be what brand of toilet paper the royals use, or is their sheets all cotton, or who finally is the one that ask that question about skin color?   Or will Meghan finally have her say to make millions off a book?

TLLK

Scobie's new book...just consider the source.  :shrug: I've read the People magazine excerpt and it's just as I expected it would be.

I don't expect a response from the BRF.  :Jen: :windsor1: :royalsneeze:

Curryong

I considered the source after reading books on the royals by Diana-loather Penny Junor, Angela Levin, Tom Bower and Lady CC after they wrote books on Harry and the Sussexes as well. And their books were just as I expected them to be. Full of loathing, criticism, negativity, half truths and twisted facts about the principals they were writing about. And in many cases whole books about people whom the authors had never met.

Nightowl

Quote from: TLLK on November 16, 2023, 03:04:01 AM
  Scobie's new book...just consider the source.  :shrug: I've read the People magazine excerpt and it's just as I expected it would be.

Thank you  for that suggestion, I will consider the source for sure. After all this book is just something for the author and his employers to make money off, nothing else.  The same for the next book, a money making oppertunity is all.  I just expect the same ole crap out of their mouths from any of their employees or associates yet it is a tell tell sign that things will never change with them and they are still in the self pity mod of their lives.  Oh well, at least the royal family has moved on and does the job expected of them....without bad mouthing anyone or being mean and hateful.  I like seeing the ole timers of HM's time....sad the Duke of Kent has medical issues now.

wannable

Catherine Meyer Funnell is an apprentice, she is an 'online' royal reporter for The Express. Her resume/work experience is 1 year 9 months with the Express as their ''online'' reporter, start date: February 2022. Her first court circular live with the royal rota press pen was The Coronation. The Express website says if you have any royal story to contact her email.

Secondly Paperboy yesterday had Catherine as the ''main news'' front page, under her big square was two little squares; one for Omid the other for Zara Tindall, under those two little squares was another smaller square to Beatrice Mapelli Mozzi.

People Magazine has transitioned into an Online magazine, ''anyone'' can email them with news - IF they find interest - they will publish and pay the individual. 90% of their news is online generated.  This is the new economy.

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on November 16, 2023, 03:04:01 AM

That is why I purposely commented yesterday about the ''bombshell'' is a 97 year old grandmother who was ''super frail'' who invited the duo twice and they said NO.

Omid claims H&M were in the 'dark'.  So he literally is stating that the duo are not aware like a majority of adults and most children when SEEING a NINETY SEVEN (97) year old grandmother be it directly as a family member via zoom as the duo claim or as citizens of the world like us via pictures in the media that she is VERY OLD!  There will be many Omid quotes that will backfire, it's going to come-back to him and to Meghan and Harry.   BUT this is what they like, be in the news, create a soap drama as they've turned themselves into Z listers.