A Nice Article About Harry

Started by abhaya, May 12, 2005, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kells08

I hope alot of people read this article and remember the times when they partied and how that is just part of growing up! I think we need more articles like this!
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

Jenee

it's such a double edged sword. He should be able to be himself and be a young person, but man, it makes him look bad! Cuz of course, everything gets blown out of proportion.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Little Queen

I think the article is great.It is true that Harry needs a good mentor but he is just 20 years old, for heaven's sake.He lost his mother when he was 13 plus the press is killing him and nobody tries to see the good in him,only the worst.I believe that he is not just a stupid playboy prince as the press sees him.He is more than that...he is a smart young man with his only fault he is a prince

T125eagle

yeah. I alos hope a lot of people read that article. It helps to remind people that harry his human too, and will mess up. But everyone does that.  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

nienkiB

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

What a great article!!! :hug:  

Willite #0038

CarmenEngland

Quote:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

What a great article!!! :hug:
Yes!!!  :yay:  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

chavita

Quoteyeah. I alos hope a lot of people read that article. It helps to remind people that harry his human too, and will mess up. But everyone does that.
exactly :rolleyes:  
Harryite #0009

Lila the Flirt

:yay:  :notworthy:  :yay:  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

aussiegirl

The thing is, the writer is right everyone has done crap like this (except the NAZI thing, i'm not that stupid) and everyones "escapades" (My nonnas word for it) do not get publicised (except for Christmas time in my case when my Nonna gangs up on my Mum and tells her she's a bad person for allowing to do the stuff I do) and so he really should not get critczed prince or not, those guys who report on this stuff have probarly done worse the Harry has done it's just not put all over the world for everyone to see.
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!