Main Menu

Thai Royal Family

Started by Wombat, March 09, 2007, 09:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Have you ever seen some of their names? :huh?:

:fool:

dizzylizzy13

Yeah, the girl the Crown Prince is dating ... something with dartsforadollar in it?
Does she have a job I wonder? I mean, a real one?
I don't know much except that she likes to ski and shop and perform "special horizontal gym tricks" (hard to translate that in Thai.)
I understand she studied them at University ...

What do you know about the Crown Prince?

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: dizzylizzy on March 09, 2007, 06:59:44 PM
perform "special horizontal gym tricks" (hard to translate that in Thai.)

:huh?:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

Quote from: dizzylizzy on March 09, 2007, 06:59:44 PM
Yeah, the girl the Crown Prince is dating ... something with dartsforadollar in it?
:lmao: :lmao: It was two dollars :windsor:

Isn't the CP middle aged? :neenerneener:

I wonder if the Bangkok Hilton ever sued anyone from the royalf family for taking it's name and using for their own.....what was it again? :hmm:

dizzylizzy13

Well, I think the CP and his girlfriend BOTH look middleaged but that is JMO. 
And all I know is that Bangkok Hilton is no longer talking to Paris after the bathroom incident involving Justin Timberlake and The Hof. BTW I love that show Nightrider and if I ever accepted a freebie car it would be K.I.T.T and not some crappy Audi.

Wombat, this is not directed at you personally as I'm not completely sure what the surname of the Thai RF is but I do know they changed it to something less German after the War.
I think it's Phuket, after the town where they have their Castle. Actually, it's a beach condo but don't tell the King that. The downsizing has been very hard. It's particularly humiliating for the King when the American college kids go up to him while he's barbequing on his little terrace there and ask him if the correct way to pronounce the name of the town is Fu**-it.

So, I wonder if he just has the one Queen or if there are three of us in that marriage as well?

Wombat

Well..I never heard such rot.  :P

Come to think of it..maybe the CP just looks middle aged? His gf (after seeing enough pics of her to last me a lifetime or two) does look horrid for a woman of her age. But she does have nice hair though..on that I cannot fault her. But if you're expecting me to praise her for anything else, think again.

I did read her family is in the Latex trade..something about fake things people use to pretend they're something when they're nothing. I wonder what H.M thinks of all of this? I suspose the old dodger is just waiting for death to come seeing as the family is choosing such crap hangers on.

dizzylizzy13

Latex, do you mean like Borat inspired Latex ahem  -- pieces (I believe it was a fist?) or do you mean wearables?
Funny, I wonder why the press hasn't one time brought up the possiblity that many of their pieces might be manufactured in sweat shops ... whereas being a big-game hunter is far worse you know!

I think when the Queen goes, I will no longer be able to support the Thai RF ... unless some freak electrical accident occurs leaving the Queen's oldest daughter in charge. I think they are surrounded by so many sycophants they are immune to the users and abusers who surround them. Some people say if that person isn't good for the RF member, of course they wouldn't be around. But I think this is garbage as wife no. 2 (Diarrhea Lady) and wife no. 3 (Urine Sample Holder) are around and have been very damaging to the reputation of the Monarchy. The CP's mattress companion is also trouble waiting to happen, I am pretty certain. And I don't think she will go quietly into the good night. Like all really nice people, I'm sure she has her dark side.

hippie_cyndi

wow...I didn't know the Monarchy was no better than what goes on the street of Bangkok :hmm:

...i thought the King is highly regarded....rite along with the Queen?
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

^  :lmao:

Quote from: dizzylizzy on March 10, 2007, 07:05:03 AM
I think when the Queen goes
Silly Dizzy...HM in Thailand is a King :teehee:

Quote from: dizzylizzy on March 10, 2007, 07:05:03 AM
Latex, do you mean like Borat inspired Latex ahem  -- pieces (I believe it was a fist?) or do you mean wearables?
Funny, I wonder why the press hasn't one time brought up the possiblity that many of their pieces might be manufactured in sweat shops ... whereas being a big-game hunter is far worse you know!
Oh....what a great point?  :notworthy: Where does their latex come from? I mean has anyone bought from that online site of theirs? :o Sweat shops and future queens are not a good mix <_<

dizzylizzy13

Oh, that's right ... I forgot HM is a now a "he" after that operation in Stockholm.

Boy, there sure is a lot of news about the CP and his GF right now. I wonder what all of her supporters are making of these new revelations?

Wombat

Dunno..but I think they're busily shredding the documents pertaining to the asian sweatshops that make the latex products :huh?:

dizzylizzy13

Do you think they've also paid all their taxes, I mean, since 1987?

Wombat

Nothing would surprise me with that lot. I wonder if there are any disgruntled former employees?

dizzylizzy13

I'll bet the Mrs. has made quite a few people quit in disgust, I know I would   :laugh:

truly_thata

Quote from: wombat on March 09, 2007, 09:24:06 AM
Have you ever seen some of their names? :huh?:
:fool:

you mean this name:
    * Buddha Yodfa Chulalok the Great (Rama I) พระบาทสมเด็จพระพุทธยอดฟ้าจุฬาโลกมหาราช, 1782-1809
    * Buddha Loetla Nabhalai (Rama II) พระบาทสมเด็จพระพุทธเลิศหล้านภาลัย, 1809-1824
    * Nangklao (Rama III) พระบาทสมเด็จพระนั่งเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว, 1824-1851
    * Mongkut (Rama IV) พระบาทสมเด็จพระจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว, 1851-1868
    * Chulalongkorn the Great (Rama V) พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว "พระปิยมหาราช" 1868-1910
    * Vajiravudh (Rama VI) พระบาทสมเด็จพระมงกุฎเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว, 1910-1925
    * Prajadhipok (Rama VII) พระบาทสมเด็จพระปกเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว, 1925-1935
    * Ananda Mahidol (Rama VIII) พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวอานันทมหิดล, 1935-1946
    * Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great (Rama IX) the Great พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวภูมิพลอดุลยเดชมหาราช, 1946-present

yes, in thai :teehee:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

hippie_cyndi

:lol: awesome.....wonder how you pronounce it.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

Quote from: dizzylizzy on March 17, 2007, 07:02:58 PM
I'll bet the Mrs. has made quite a few people quit in disgust, I know I would   :laugh:
Let's wait for the tell all book from the disgruntled former employee :woo:

dizzylizzy13

"Pardon Me, May I Use Your Toilet" is due out in July from Bantam Books ...

Wombat

I thought they'd call it something relevant like "To be Queen of gum and fur hats" :shrug:

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace