Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2013

Started by Diandra, December 19, 2012, 09:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marine2109

marine2109

QuoteChristian of Denmark knows the players of Real Madrid

Taking advantage of the visit of the white team, which juegaba this week in the Champions League against Copenhagen, Prince approached the training and some pictures with the players, who presented him with a backpack, a signed ball and shirt made with your name and number eight, by age

https://translate.google.com.tr/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=tr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hola.com%2Frealeza%2Fcasa_danesa%2F2013121368622%2Fchristian-dinamarca-real-madrid%2F&act=url

Blue Clover

Diandra

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HereditaryPrincess

Vincent and Josephine are adorable. :wub: Thanks for posting marine2109.

marine2109

Hi HereditaryPrincess  :hi: You're ver welcome :flower:

HereditaryPrincess

That was interesting. I didn't realize that Martin had a daughter from another relationship. I find it sad how he "didn't want to have anything to do with her".

Diandra

I think he was 16 at the time and his parent demanded a paternity test. The impregnated woman was a bit older and became a reality person later on. As such I guess she was from a whole different social world. Martin has gone to the right schools and has posh friends from childhood. His parents may have done a lot to keep this child out of their lives.

marine2109

QuoteDR published  their annual program Året i Kongehuset  2013 (The Year with the Royal Family). You can watch it here:dr

Året i Kongehuset 2013 - 05. jan. 2014 | DR1 | DR

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Året i Kongehuset 2013

Double post auto-merged: December 31, 2013, 12:24:50 PM

Året i Kongehuset 2013 (VIDEO) | The Royal Correspondent

cinrit

QuoteIn keeping with tradition, The Queen and The Prince Consort hold New Year's levees at Amalienborg and Christiansborg Palace, respectively, at the beginning of the New Year.

For centuries, the Royal Danish House and Danes have wished each other a Happy New Year and, with that, good luck and prosperity for the whole kingdom. The origin of the contemporary New Year's levees and New Year's banquet is not known with certainty, but already in the mid 1600s the events around the changing of the year were referred to as old customs, and the basic elements are still the same.

From the time of Frederik III – and possibly long before that – the royal banquet on New Year's Eve was an official event: all could come to the castle, where they stood in rows along the walls of the banquet hall and watched the royal family and the court dine. The custom came to an end when Christian VI and Queen Sophie Magdalene let Copenhagen Castle be demolished and moved into Christiansborg Palace, where no unauthorized people had access.

More: THE HISTORY OF THE NEW YEAR?S LEVEES - The Danish Monarchy

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.