The Archewell Foundation, Invictus, & other charities, news & activities Part 3

Started by Princess Cassandra, August 27, 2022, 02:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Maybe the Invictus Games is for now keeping a 'low profile' (avoiding) using Harry's name with the latest news post Spare. Their pattern was to mention Harry at every little to big news with some king of PR Marketing, from Harry introducing a news, from Harry giving a short mid or long speech and the sort, to no mention in the links here provided.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Amabel2 on January 22, 2023, 09:22:07 AM
Are Invictus going to want the connextion with Harry now that he's admitted to mocking a disabled woman

Seeing as they haven't dropped him, I'm thinking not. This was also when he was an child and has owned up to the assholeness of being a child and having those thoughts.

Quote from: wannable on January 22, 2023, 01:17:05 PM
Maybe the Invictus Games is for now keeping a 'low profile' (avoiding) using Harry's name with the latest news post Spare. Their pattern was to mention Harry at every little to big news with some king of PR Marketing, from Harry introducing a news, from Harry giving a short mid or long speech and the sort, to no mention in the links here provided.

And can we not.

If you follow IG related news, no, they don't name-drop Harry all of the time.

Also, one of the links I posted straight up as video of Harry announce the games, along with the fact that since it's started, Invictus Nigeria has only posted about the athletes and thanking the Invictus foundation.

The other two links are from 2022, way before the release of Spare. So let's not use those links to create a narrative.

I understand that there is a longing want for Invictus to drop Harry but they made it clear that they very much intend on keeping Harry as patron and they support him.

In other Invictus news, the Germany account has stated that information for registering as been since to the teams and we're getting closer!

https://twitter.com/InvictusGamesDE/status/1617164479011102722

Amabel2

No, he hasnt owned up to being a heartless little brat.  He was still laughing about the poor woman, how she was not HOT enough for him, how he mocked her and laughed at her, now 20 odd years later.

wannable

When a person has the need to publicly discuss (put in the black and white, i.e. in his own book) his sexual desires (and what not)....cocktail of troubles.

Nightowl

Quote from: changemhysoul on January 22, 2023, 06:23:34 PM
Seeing as they haven't dropped him, I'm thinking not. This was also when he was an child and has owned up to the assholeness of being a child and having those thoughts.

And can we not.

If you follow IG related news, no, they don't name-drop Harry all of the time.

Also, one of the links I posted straight up as video of Harry announce the games, along with the fact that since it's started, Invictus Nigeria has only posted about the athletes and thanking the Invictus foundation.

The other two links are from 2022, way before the release of Spare. So let's not use those links to create a narrative.

I understand that there is a longing want for Invictus to drop Harry but they made it clear that they very much intend on keeping Harry as patron and they support him.

In other Invictus news, the Germany account has stated that information for registering as been since to the teams and we're getting closer!

https://twitter.com/InvictusGamesDE/status/1617164479011102722

If Harry had made some type of apology for abusing that disabled woman when he was younger, why is he still talking and laughing about it today, what 40 years later.  He is a pathetic idiot who does not know the meaning of respect, compassion, kindness or graciousness and he told his story just like he wanted to and yet his story shows a very emotionally and mentally disturbed and dangerous man.  That is on him now, not BP, not his dad, not William either, just on HARRY only, his story! 

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on January 22, 2023, 08:08:15 PM
When a person has the need to publicly discuss (put in the black and white, i.e. in his own book) his sexual desires (and what not)....cocktail of troubles.

Oh that is totally a very sick person, sex is okay as long as it is in the proper venues of our lives, not something to brag about or laugh about or hurt someone......Harry is on the edge of a very sick person and women should be a bit weary of him imho.

Nightowl

Quote from: Amabel2 on January 22, 2023, 07:20:57 PM
No, he hasnt owned up to being a heartless little brat.  He was still laughing about the poor woman, how she was not HOT enough for him, how he mocked her and laughed at her, now 20 odd years later.

:hearts:  :yesss: :yesss:

changemhysoul

I mean, if you all would like to see it that way,  by all means, have your fun.

I didn't see or hear a 40 year old man talking laughing making fun but a man reflecting on his thoughts as a kid. Though, if you can direct me to a video or article of 40 year Harry, laughing and joking about these claims outside of reflection to back up your claims, I'd love to see it.

But, it's also not my job to convince or care but to simply state, Invictus won't be dropping him because of his reflections as a child. As much as some would like to be.

/Shrug

Macrobug67