Princess Beatrice and Count Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are engaged, wedding 2020

Started by wannable, September 26, 2019, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

I think the punters will be losing their money big time if they think WA is going to be the location of Beatrice's wedding. Costs, not to mention the extra security rule that out IMO. Are they going to offer to pay for the expense of closing down the roads in part of central London for the occasion? And St Georges is quite near Royal Lodge.

As for the York tiara, if Beatrice doesn't wear it on the most important day of her life, my little theory of Fergie having flogged it privately years ago to a jeweller to help pay her debts really grows legs! That is, if Bea wears a tiara at all. The York girls don't mind taking a chance or two with their attire and of course, Eugenie went down the aisle sans veil.

sandy

It is very doubtful that she would be married at WA. Her parents were married there because Prince Andrew was the second son of the Queen.  Bea is way down in line of succession. I think there would be much criticism if they went there.

wannable

Throwback 2016, a picture of Edoardo and his family at Windsor Castle, his mom received an MBE from HMQEII.

Twitter

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on September 27, 2019, 04:45:06 AM
I think the punters will be losing their money big time if they think WA is going to be the location of Beatrice's wedding. Costs, not to mention the extra security rule that out IMO. Are they going to offer to pay for the expense of closing down the roads in part of central London for the occasion? And St Georges is quite near Royal Lodge.

As for the York tiara, if Beatrice doesn't wear it on the most important day of her life, my little theory of Fergie having flogged it privately years ago to a jeweller to help pay her debts really grows legs! That is, if Bea wears a tiara at all. The York girls don't mind taking a chance or two with their attire and of course, Eugenie went down the aisle sans veil.
I agree @Curryong that the punters are going to face heavy losses. I really doubt that WA is even on the table as a wedding site. I understand that the Chapel Royal at SJP is very small so SGC seems like a fitting place for the ceremony. Also it allows for the post wedding afternoon reception to be at WC. IMHO Edward and Sophie's wedding in 1999 is the "blue print" going forward for the majority of BRF weddings if the couples wish to be closer to London.
While I don't think that a carriage ride is necessary, I believe that there will be one similar to Edward/Sophie and Eugenie/Jack's short trip through Windsor.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice news: The new title Beatrice will share with one other royal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan, Harry, Kate and William's silence as Beatrice announces engagement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal news: How Princess Beatrice ?reacted with fury at hostile family members? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal wedding: Princess Beatrice and Edo engagement photos vs Meghan Markle and Harry?s | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle fans outraged as Princess Beatrice branded 'copycat' for engagement pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen?s favourite grandchild revealed: Why she prefers Zara Tindall to Princess Beatrice | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice title: What will she be called after Royal Wedding to Edo Mapelli Mozzi? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
She will remain HRH Beatrice of York or Countess Beatrice,Mrs.Mozzi till HM Queen makes decisions ruled kept Beatrice titles

Princess Beatrice engaged: When is next Royal Wedding, what date Will Bea tie the knot? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Waiting confirmation from Palace and Yorks for wedding date i dont know date will be kept guarded secret till announcement from Palace and Yorks 🤐🤫

Princess Beatrice engaged: Read full statement here as Eugenie spills royal wedding secret | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Wedding: Will Princess Beatrice marry in St George's Chapel or Westminster Abbey? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Waiting confirmation from Palace and Yorks for wedding ceremony dont says anything guarded secret 🤐🤫

Royal wedding: Why Beatrice?s parents had to keep engagement top secret | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice wedding: The REAL reason Princess Beatrice wants to get married so quick | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Dont think so!! My parents got quickly married but royals wedding dont hurried till time get married between 3-6 month after engagement announcement

Why Fergie could make royal wedding history when Princess Beatrice marries next year ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: September 27, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

Princess Beatrice's engagement ring inspired by the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: September 28, 2019, 02:34:57 AM

Royal Family news: Fergie to make royal wedding history as Princess Beatrice marries | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Beatrice's wedding might be around Easter time next year. The Queen generally holds court at Windsor at that time. Don't know whether it will be televised though. The BBC weren't keen last time for Eugenie and are hardly likely to be any more so for Beatrice. They might go the ITV route morning show route again if Andrew presses it but we'll see. There was talk on another forum of St James Chapel as a venue but that's quite a small Chapel and dark as well.

TLLK

@Curryong -Are weddings generally delayed by the CoE during Lent and after Easter? I agree that after Easter is a likely timeframe.

Curryong

I think Lent is frowned on, still, and Good Friday and Easter Monday. The Easter Saturday would be fine, I think. (However, even in Queen Victoria's time she slapped down one of her clerics who didn't think Lent was a good time for a daughter's wedding!)

But I believe it will be St George's, in the way the RF does things the venue has already been booked for time and place, and the main priority is fixing it to fit with everyone's engagements. It's just more convenient when the Queen is at Windsor for a few weeks around Easter time, and so my guess is it will be then.

sara8150

We have wait and see till confirmed from Palace and Yorks for wedding date I don?t know when not prior easter but must have permission from the HM Queen and Yorks to approve the wedding and expect the weather neither will be May or after between stay tuned for wedding date not day of Easter or holidays wedding that not answer question!! Without consent the HM Queen or Yorks for wedding date @Curryong and @TLLK

But waiting till confirmation invited from palace and Yorks where wedding,time and mores include public or not stay tuned

dianab

amabel

Quote from: dianab on September 28, 2019, 11:33:05 PM
is true ingrid seward commented they would have a summer wedding?
I have no idea but I hope they have the good sense to keep the wedding quiet. 

wannable

I doubt it will be quiet.  The photographers will be there, security will be there because senior members of the BRF will be there, the couple will take the 30 or 1 minute stop at departure for pictures to be taken, since security will be there, crowd barriers will be in place, meaning that the people won't be roaming or getting too close to the steps of St. George's...

Add to the security detail, the Queen will offer her grand daughter the lunch reception and her father will offer the evening reception/party.  None of this can be done without the 'brouhaha' of having external people work for this to happen. 

amabel

Quote from: wannable on September 29, 2019, 01:00:55 PM
I doubt it will be quiet.  The photographers will be there, security will be there because senior members of the BRF will be there, the couple will take the 30 or 1 minute stop at departure for pictures to be taken, since security will be there, crowd barriers will be in place, meaning that the people won't be roaming or getting too close to the steps of St. George's...
Oh I don't really expect it.  But all the same, a year ago, Andrew's scandal was in abeyance.. so Eugenie's wedding while not popular was considered just about OK.. but now....

sandy

Add to the security detail, the Queen will offer her grand daughter the lunch reception and her father will offer the evening reception/party.  None of this can be done without the 'brouhaha' of having external people work for this to happen. 

Unfortunately, Andrew will get scrutiny and not in a good way. IMO. I doubt it will be televised.

sara8150

We have wait and see till confirmed for wedding place at Westminster Abbey or st.george?s chapel due security reasons but i dont think we have televised or yes due duke of York scandal of Epstein stay tuned

And also will publish the pictures next day release from Palace and Yorks after wedding

wannable

Precisely with her father's controversy with Epstein, Bea's wedding WILL BE NEWS as opposed to NO NEWS (a celeb in turn news is not better for a media owner to whatever reporting controversial or not of Bea's wedding).

If I were the owner of any media site I WILL publish videos, pictures and the story line of the wedding, perhaps also will mention Andy's doings with Epstein.  The glossy magazines won't mention Epstein, i.e. Hello Magazine, People Magazine, Harpers Bazar, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan.  The tabloids such as DM, The Sun, Mirror, Page Six, The Daily Beast and that sort will mention wedding plus Andy Epstein.

sandy

Unfortunately it will be negative attention. I doubt it will be shown in the US, except photos of Andrew at the wedding walking Bea down the aisle. People might mention the controversy sometimes they don't shy away from this.

wannable

The York's may avoid inside Windsor gates, inside the Chapel publicity, but STILL will not be able to avoid outside pictures to be published, or matter of fact, real or speculating articles gearing up to the wedding or the wedding day itself.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on September 29, 2019, 02:50:42 PM
Precisely with her father's controversy with Epstein, Bea's wedding WILL BE NEWS as opposed to NO NEWS (a celeb in turn news is not better for a media owner to whatever reporting controversial or not of Bea's wedding).

If I were the owner of any media site I WILL publish videos, pictures and the story line of the wedding, perhaps also will mention Andy's doings with Epstein.  The glossy magazines won't mention Epstein, i.e. Hello Magazine, People Magazine, Harpers Bazar, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan.  The tabloids such as DM, The Sun, Mirror, Page Six, The Daily Beast and that sort will mention wedding plus Andy Epstein.

Palace will release the pictures and media after wedding who responsible for Beatrice?s wedding editor chief in charge include send to agency to people magazine,hello magazine and mores on royal agency expect the sun,mirror,page six,the daily beast,DM,daily express

Don?t mention on Epstein in Beatrice?s wedding end of discussion this is Beatrice?s thread and her wedding please administrators and moderators will monitor seriously!! @wannable

And i dont think will have televised or YES due wake of Duke of York?s scandal kept zipit!! 🤫🤐

sandy

It seems to me that it has been the children of the monarch (the elder ones) whose weddings were big events. Princess Anne the first one married had a televised wedding. The ones at the top of the line of succession get the major coverage.

Curryong

Princess Margaret was the sister of the monarch. She had a big televised wedding, carriages, parade through the streets and all the rest of it. Admittedly, that was 1960.

Nevertheless, the window of the big televised weddings in WA for ALL senior royals, children of sovereign and a sibling has been very narrow.

Before George V, no film, no TV naturally, a few posed photos. Different wedding locations.

All of King George V's children, with the exception of the Duke of Windsor, were married in WA. Photos, Pathe news footage outside the Abbey --entries of the royal party and or bride alone was filmed, naturally no TV footage as it wasn't around.

The Queen and Margaret had WA weddings, no TV inside the Abbey for the Queen. The three eldest of the present Queen's children were married in the Abbey, the youngest at St George's because times had changed. All were televised.

We have now, slowly but surely, gone back to the tradition of non-WA weddings of Victoria's children and before. I think if the monarchy survives George will most likely get a televised ceremony in the Abbey, Charlotte a possibility at WA not more due to cost, Louis almost certainly not.

I think St George's will become the norm in the future. And after all, several of Victoria's children married there at a time when the BRF was at its peak of power and prestige.

sandy

I have some publications that were sold at the time of Margaret's wedding with photos of the wedding.. It was a big deal then. Margaret was also well covered by the media especially during the drama of her choosing whether or not to wed Townsend. After the breakup there was an apparent wish to give Margaret a "happy" marriage which she ultimately did not get.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on September 29, 2019, 09:39:58 PM
Princess Margaret was the sister of the monarch. She had a big televised wedding, carriages, parade through the streets and all the rest of it. Admittedly, that was 1960.

Nevertheless, the window of the big televised weddings in WA for ALL senior royals, children of sovereign and a sibling has been very narrow.

Before George V, no film, no TV naturally, a few posed photos. Different wedding locations.

All of King George V's children, with the exception of the Duke of Windsor, were married in WA. Photos, Pathe news footage outside the Abbey --entries of the royal party and or bride alone was filmed, naturally no TV footage as it wasn't around.

The Queen and Margaret had WA weddings, no TV inside the Abbey for the Queen. The three eldest of the present Queen's children were married in the Abbey, the youngest at St George's because times had changed. All were televised.

We have now, slowly but surely, gone back to the tradition of non-WA weddings of Victoria's children and before. I think if the monarchy survives George will most likely get a televised ceremony in the Abbey, Charlotte a possibility at WA not more due to cost, Louis almost certainly not.

I think St George's will become the norm in the future. And after all, several of Victoria's children married there at a time when the BRF was at its peak of power and prestige.

I?m agreed with you,@Curryong

Before King George?s passing away no televised inside the WA (Westminster Abbey) St.Pauls Cathedral and St.George?s Chapel after King George?s death change to televised on wedding and funeral

Westminster Abbey wedding televised
Prince Andrew know as Duke of York
Prince William know as Duke of Cambridge
Princess Margaret
Princess Anne

St.Paul?s Cathedral
Prince Charles of Wales

St.George?s Chapel
Prince Harry know as Duke of Sussex
Princess Eugenie
Peter Philips

I don?t know Beatrice decisions will location for wedding ceremony including WA,St.Paul Cathedral and st.George?s Chapel stay tuned and waiting confirmation from Palace and Yorks to announcement where wedding place will be?!? Stay tuned dont say anything about that 🤫🤐

Double post auto-merged: September 30, 2019, 03:08:09 PM

Princess Beatrice keen to honour fianc?'s heritage by marrying in Italy but can't as Queen won't fly | Daily Mail Online
Told you!! HM Queen wouldnt allowed flying due UK government permission she is 93 years old must request wedding in London Beatrice is royal born and she is granddaughter of monarchy

Double post auto-merged: September 30, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

Where did Princess Beatrice get engaged? Inside the Italian hotel where Eduardo proposed | HELLO!

Curryong

Beatrice probably would like a wedding in Italy. However IMO she won't, as she wants her grandparents there (and there is no doubt that granny?s help is invaluable in keeping those costs down for a royal wedding.) However there no need for the Express to drag Ingrid Seward out of some back cupboard somewhere (yet another self-proclaimed 'Royal expert') to tell us the bleeding obvious, ie that the Queen won't fly at her age. Or for the newspaper to behave as if Ms Seward has just come back from a cuppa with HM and the Yorks knowing all the details of the forthcoming nuptials. Because she doesn't.