Do you believe that Sarah has indeed returned to the Royal fold

Started by DaFluffs, May 19, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFluffs

Every time there is a Royal event and Fergie attends, DM shouts 'She's returned to the Royal fold!'   I feel like this is fake news, that stories of her returning to the Royal fold are prompted by her and/or Andrew's publicity machine.

What do you think is the truth?

amabel

FanDianaFancy

Lol, that ?fake news? saying from Kellysnne to Trumpers is is now common language
Here, there, everywhere.

Too funny. Ok that is a separate topic.

No. Sarah has not returned to the BRF golf.  Yes, she is given Ascot.
Yes, because PH and PW wanted it at their weddings and because of their closeness to their cousins, Bea and Eug, she was invited to weddings of PW-K and PH-M.

I also think because of Eug getting married in October, BRF, QEII, TPTB are in a delima they knew was coming one day.

When the girls get married....have their own families?

Sarah will have to sit with BRF at St.Georges in Windsor in that seating area . Yes, next to Andrew. Sarah is ONLY THE MOTHER  to Eug. That is all, lol.
Sarah will have to walk in and out with everyone.
Sarah will have to be at all things of Eug and Brooksbsnk wedding. Meaning, breakfast, wedding, day reception, night reception, whatever it will be.
The public will not see, but at the private reception, where will she sit.
She has to be seated st the table for parents , Andrew and the Brookdbsnk or however seating is done.

She is the mother.

Curryong

I don't think Sarah went to William and Kate's wedding. As far as I remember she played the 'mournful Little Orphan Annie' act in the media, stressing how disappointed she was at not being invited. She then travelled to a retreat somewhere (was it Bali) during the wedding week and brought the issue up in interviews a couple of times after she got back.

To tell you the truth I don't believe Harry has that much to do with Sarah. He was and is close to Eugenie though, and I wouldn't be surprised that Fergie was invited to his wedding to stop Eug from being disappointed again.

TLLK

QuoteYes, because PH and PW wanted it at their weddings and because of their closeness to their cousins, Bea and Eug, she was invited to weddings of PW-K and PH-M

@FanDianaFancy -@Curryong is correct, she went to Thailand during that week because Sarah was not invited to the Cambridge's 2011 wedding. Remember that Sarah had just been involved in the "Access to Andy" scandal about eleven months prior, so that would have definitely kept her off the guest list.

I do believe that we'll see her front and center for Eugenie and Jack's wedding this October. However I do believe that this will be a lower key event more on the scale of Peter/Autumn's wedding at SGC. I really doubt that there will be television coverage and/or a carriage procession through Windsor afterwards. More likely there will be photos and later the couple might take a carriage ride to Frogmore (on the WC estate) if they hold their reception there.  :)

FanDianaFancy

Oh yessssss.
Thatssss right. :teehee:
Why , why were they not allowed  or that they  not able to  were attend  together as a family....blahblah.  She  did have a little pity party , BUT included the media.
Lol. 

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on May 21, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
@FanDianaFancy -@Curryong is correct, she went to Thailand during that week because Sarah was not invited to the Cambridge's 2011 wedding. Remember that Sarah had just been involved in the "Access to Andy" scandal about eleven months prior, so that would have definitely kept her off the guest list.

I do believe that we'll see her front and center for Eugenie and Jack's wedding this October. However I do believe that this will be a lower key event more on the scale of Peter/Autumn's wedding at SGC. I r
No poor Eugenie probably wont get  a televised wedding..  Sarah will naturally be at it.... But I think she was lucky that at the moment she got an invite to Harry's wedding.... 

Trudie

I don't believe Sarah has returned to the fold and I doubt she ever really will be. Harry and Meghan had a low key wedding compared to William and Kate. Eugenie and Jack are marrying five months later and I think the water is being tested to see if she behaves especially around Phillip. The biggest problem with Sarah is she is always short of money and will sell anything related to the RF including what went on behind the scenes if she does this with Harry's wedding the Windsors are bracing themselves to see what she does with her own daughters wedding.

royalanthropologist

That is rather sad. I was so hoping they would let her in. At least she was in the choir area for the wedding. We will wait and see what happens at Eugiene's wedding. DOE does not really have too many engagements in him and has even less control over family affairs now. It will all depend on how Charles feels about it. I am hopeful that they can forgive and reconcile. It would be wonderful news if Andrew and Sarah actually remarried. They seem to get on so well together after the divorce.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

I believe that Sarah will be front and center at Eugenie and Jack's wedding as mother of the bride. Now will she be seated on the Windsor or Brookshank side..that is an unanswered question.

I expect that this will be a wedding similar to Peter and Autumn's ceremony. Traditional Anglican service surrounded by friends and family. Eugenie will likely wear her mother's tiara. However I do not expect this wedding to be televised or that it will feature a public carriage ride through Windsor like we saw with the Wessexes and Sussexes. Perhaps a carriage ride to Frogmore if the reception is held there.

Curryong

I wonder where Mark Phillips sat during Peter and Autumn's wedding? It's a pity we don't know, as we might then have some idea about Fergie's spot. Was Mark married at the time? Can't remember.

TLLK

Good question @Curryong as to Mark's seat at SGC and his marital status.

FanDianaFancy

Did Cap. Marc Phillips even attend  his children?s  weddings?

TLLK

amabel

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on May 25, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
Did Cap. Marc Phillips even attend  his children?s  weddings?

]\
why on earth would he not atend his childrens weddings

Double post auto-merged: May 25, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

Quote from: royalanthropologist on May 24, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
That is rather sad. I was so hoping they would let her in. At least she was in the choir area for the wedding. We will wait and see what happens at Eugiene's wedding. DOE does not really have too many engagements in him and has even less control over family affairs now. It will all depend on how Charles feels about it. I am hopeful that they can forgive and reconcile. It would be wonderful news if Andrew and Sarah actually remarried. They seem to get on so well together after the divorce.
Nonsense.... Sarah wants hm back.. because she needs his protection.  He has long since moved on and is happy with being a bachelor who is free to have as mayny women as he likes.   I don't believe that Charles would ever do more than tolerate Sarah  - and I certainly don't think sheshoudl be omore than tolerated as an occasional visitor to the RF..

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: TLLK on May 24, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
I believe that Sarah will be front and center at Eugenie and Jack's wedding as mother of the bride. Now will she be seated on the Windsor or Brookshank side..that is an unanswered question.

I expect that this will be a wedding similar to Peter and Autumn's ceremony. Traditional Anglican service surrounded by friends and family. Eugenie will likely wear her mother's tiara. However I do not expect this wedding to be televised or that it will feature a public carriage ride through Windsor like we saw with the Wessexes and Sussexes. Perhaps a carriage ride to Frogmore if the reception is held there.

Returned to BRF as in Sandrigham Christmas, on the balcony, Trooping of Color, etc, NO.

SHE and PA did wonderful in raising their daughters to be pretty decent all reports say.
QE has extended olive favor by having her around at Balmoral something, is it?

As I posted before, her daughters wedding, pictures, when the baby comes, etc... She sat with no Ferguson?s or Brooksbank. She sat in the prominent place of MOTHER OF THE BRIDE and passed I posted way back, DIANA too would have sat in the prominent place as MOTHER OF THE GROOM.
MOTHER  overrules  DIVORCE.
MOTHER overrules  BRF.
MOTHER overrules PP THOUGHTS -FEELINGS AND EVEN HRH,QEII.

Will PA and Sarah remarry ? Only PA knows what he wants. I think Sarah would . I think the girl deeply regrets her antics since fivorce. She seems to be quiet  for a few years now.

True, that PC, future K though, could remarry and it be Camilla and all I?d super.

PA, no. Unfair, makes no sense. Of course that is if only if TPTB disagree.

I think if he wanted to remarry Sarah, TPTB, PP, etc. would just have to swallow it.
I think it would be the true romantic story of  all BRF love stories.

LouisFerdinand

I do not believe that Sarah has returned to the Royal Family. She nicely attended her daughter's wedding. As the other members have indicated, she is the mother of the bride.

Blue Clover

I think she is tolerated by the other Royals, those not part of her immediate family. They were probably polite during her daughter's wedding but she won't be invited to other royal events.

TLLK

I agree @Blue Clover. The only future royal events that Sarah is likely to attend would be York family ones that might see other members of the BRF attending ie: any christenings or Beatrice's wedding.  :)

FanDianaFancy

SarahSarah. Shut up.
You would think.
For her sake.
For her daughters sake.
Seethedaily mail. An interview did on Brit tv.
Her new interview....Jack is perfect the Consort.
Comparing Jack and Eug to PrinceAlbert and Queen Victoria.

Ummm, Eug is HRH, yes. Jack is not Prince Consort.
Correct me if I am wrong?
He is Eug husband. Eug is not going to be QofE.

She is not divorced from PAndrew but divorced to PAndrew.
Really. She said this.