Main Menu

I couldn't get on!

Started by Pri, March 30, 2007, 05:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pri

I was just posting and the next page wouldn't load. I closed the window and opened it again and I got an error that said something about he SMF server being too busy. I know the forum pretty busy today--with Kate's complaint and all. Maybe that was it?

Also, I have a Mac and use Firefox sometimes browsing page to page--it loads and then gets stuck or sometimes I'm scrolling down right after it loads and it gets stuck. Then have to close the window and open it up again? Does anyone else have this problem?
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Wombat

Sometimes that happens to me...and the forum goes through times of being really slow to load on logging in..like I could make a cup of coffee and toast some bread and still get back to my laptop in time to see me log in....it's not your provider Pri...mines fine and loads every other internet page really quickly..I think it's the forums server.

Lila the Flirt

i think so too. that happens to me especially when we get new kate news. :rolleyes:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Pri

haha...okay, just checking!
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF