Main Menu

Board Problems

Started by pixie, August 29, 2003, 11:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

From like 7:05 to just a few minutes ago I couldn't get on the board.  Who else did this happen to?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Me!!!!! At first I thought it only happened to me but I after a few minutes I found out it wasn't just me.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

sunshine69

I had that problem, too.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

mediastar

Thanks for reporting the problem.

If you saw an error message from the server this is probably due to the server getting overloaded.

This could be due to a script with a loop in it put on the server by mistake - or by a denial of service attack probably on another site using the same server.

The server can accept over at least 60 users simultaneously on the forum and that figure has never been reached on the royal forum.

When I see the problem myself I report it to the company providing the server.

If the problem occurs again it would be helpful if you could report on here the exact times (and your time zone) when access was denied and copy and paste  the error message on screen.

Other forum members have also reported problems recently which include problems posting. They are all probably due to the same cause and I would like to be able to get enough information for it to be tracked down.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

PrincessPreppy

It happened to me again.

7:05 EST. Just for a seond though
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which