Lady Gabriella Windsor to marry at St.George?s chapel

Started by sara8150, December 21, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Lady Gabriella Windsor to marry at St. George's Chapel Windsor  | Daily Mail Online

Next royal wedding to take place in Windsor in spring 2019 ? palace confirm details

Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston Wedding Details | PEOPLE.com

Lady Gabriella Windsor to marry in St George?s Chapel in Windsor ? Royal Central

No wedding date yet,no horse carriages and no public are unwelcome but she is 50th in throne when she moved 51th throne after Duke and Duchess of Sussex?s baby born so member of British Royal family will be there just low profile no photographer till publish pictures next day

TLLK

Interesting as Lord Frederick married at Hampton Court Palace. Other members of the Kent family who have married at SGC in the 20th/21st centuries include their cousin Lady Helen who married Timothy Taylor in 1992.  :Jen: :xmas4:

Curryong

Gabriella is barely known to the public. There certainly won't be TV coverage or Windsor carriage rides. A few photos maybe. The Queen and Prince Philip are now extremely old. The Court is always (barring national emergencies) at Windsor in May/June, and I would guest that the Queen would be a guest, so the location is majorly convenient.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on December 22, 2018, 01:04:06 AM
Gabriella is barely known to the public. There certainly won't be TV coverage or Windsor carriage rides. A few photos maybe. The Queen and Prince Philip are now extremely old. The Court is always (barring national emergencies) at Windsor in May/June, and I would guest that the Queen would be a guest, so the location is majorly convenient.

We have wait and see but Gabriella and Thomas haven?t decide date of wedding I think around April or May between we have wait for date from Buckingham Palace confirms to announcement but Gabriella not says summer wedding because royals is so busy for trooping color,Ascot,garter of the order and mores on the lists summer annual years..Don?t you remember HM Queen will off balmoral for summer holiday tradition..

We dont get televised for Gabriella?s wedding just low profiles like Peter and Zara?s wedding but Zara?s wedding low profiles

Lady Gabriella will be third royal bride to wed in Windsor in a year | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

The Queen doesn't go to Balmoral until the very end of July and returns in early September. Those dates are kept to every year, bar emergencies. The Trooping marks the Queen's Official Birthday on June 10th and June is indeed a busy month. I wasn't suggesting that Gabriella's wedding would be in June, merely that the Court keeps to Windsor for May and much of June. My guess for the wedding is probably May.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 22, 2018, 01:04:06 AM
I agree that likely there would perhaps be some video of any arrivals/departures but mostly it would be photo coverage much like we saw with Frederick's wedding.

IMO Lady Gabriella is one of the loveliest and stylish members of the BRF for her generation. I'm hoping to see a Kent tiara on display that day.

Her mother wears the Kent Festoon tiara most of the time for any gala event, but IMHO it doesn't seem to suit  Lady Gabriella. The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Kent Festoon Tiara

Hopefully it would  be the Kent Fringe tiara.
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Kent City of London Fringe Tiara

Curryong

I hope so, I like fringe tiaras with their echo of the Kokoshnik worn by the Romanovs. It's a very elegant shape IMO.

sara8150

Quote from: TLLK on December 22, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
I agree that likely there would perhaps be some video of any arrivals/departures but mostly it would be photo coverage much like we saw with Frederick's wedding.

IMO Lady Gabriella is one of the loveliest and stylish members of the BRF for her generation. I'm hoping to see a Kent tiara on display that day.

Her mother wears the Kent Festoon tiara most of the time for any gala event, but IMHO it doesn't seem to suit  Lady Gabriella. The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Kent Festoon Tiara

Hopefully it would  be the Kent Fringe tiara.
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Kent City of London Fringe Tiara

We have wait and see till wedding day will wear tiara or not!!

Gert's Royals on Twitter: "Lady Gabriella Windsor?s wedding will be a private event. We won?t see all the British Royals attending. (So, no Queen,

RoyalistSupporter on Twitter: "Lady Gabriella Windsor and Thomas Kingston are to marry in Spring 2019 at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. It

LouisFerdinand

I am interested in the placement of the wedding flowers in the Chapel. Will Lady Gabriella use any pastel colors?       

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Blue Clover

wannable

Lady Gabriella Windsor, whose father Prince Michael of Kent is a beloved first cousin of the Queen, has chosen May 18 as the day she will marry businessman Thomas Kingston at St George's Chapel, Windsor.

Royal wedding falls on the same day as FA Cup Final | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Ha ha, FA Cup Final Day seems to be becoming a popular choice for a wedding day. The groom obviously isn't a soccer fan!

Princess Cassandra

I'll be watching, and hoping for better coverage than we had for Zara's wedding. 

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on March 16, 2019, 08:03:35 PM
I'll be watching, and hoping for better coverage than we had for Zara's wedding. 
I can't imagine that it will be much coverage.  Zara is pretty well known compared iwht Gabriella.. and if Zara's wedding was not on TV - not many photosetc I don't see that there will be much about Gabriella's...

LouisFerdinand

Whichever tiara that Lady Gabriella wears will be a beautiful tiara.

LouisFerdinand

Has there been any further news about who the bridesmaids for Lady Gabriella will be?

Curryong

No. Friends and relatives' children I guess. There's hardly any interest. Most Brits wouldn't know who Gabriella is.

TLLK

Royal Wedding Dresses: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall ? Royal Central Article on the wedding attire for the Duchess of Cornwall as today is the couple's fourteenth wedding anniversary.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Flashback of the Day: Charles and Camilla's Windsor Wedding

sandy

That stuff on her hair was not attractive. Like pieces of wheat.

Princess Cassandra

I liked it, but I liked her coat and hat for the civil service even better.  It was not as formal, of course, but so elegant. She wore it a few other times as well. 

sandy

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on April 09, 2019, 09:36:58 PM
I liked it, but I liked her coat and hat for the civil service even better.  It was not as formal, of course, but so elegant. She wore it a few other times as well. 
I agree. It is my favorite of the two that she wore that day.