Harry's Art Teacher Fights Sacking

Started by abhaya, May 09, 2005, 11:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Prince Harry is a 'weak' student, who cheated: Eton teacher

QuotePrince Harry was a "weak" student at school whose final work for an art examination was completed by a member of staff, a former teacher at his prestigious private school alleged.

Quote"I was concerned that this was unethical and probably constituted to cheating," her statement said.

Yahoo!

Sarah Forsyth Teacher Of Prince Harry Claims Wrongful Dismissal

Sarah Forsyth

chavita

lol what a loser she is..she obviously wants to be famous :lol: nobody can prove anything...Harry only said "about a sentence" ...so? :huh: that doesn't say anything about all this
Harryite #0009

Wombat

QuoteShe considered this to be "unethical and probably constituted to cheating",
If she considered this request as such why didn't she tell someone about it? <_<

I liked the quote that she was no longer teaching at Eton because her teaching skills were not very good....Maybe Harry should be sueing her for his B in Art...with a better teacher he may have gotten an A :P  

LisaG

QuoteMaybe Harry should be sueing her for his B in Art...with a better teacher he may have gotten an A :P
:yay: Good idea!!  

abhaya

wombat well said . i totally agree.
:yay:

sara1981

i dont like his teacher! but Harry done school but his teacher wanted know! that not fair for her too bad for her!

Sara Boyce

chavita

QuoteShe considered this to be "unethical and probably constituted to cheating",
If she considered this request as such why didn't she tell someone about it? <_<

I liked the quote that she was no longer teaching at Eton because her teaching skills were not very good....Maybe Harry should be sueing her for his B in Art...with a better teacher he may have gotten an A :P
yea, maybe she wansn't that good after all, if she's an art teacher..why didn't he get and A? if she says she did the exam for him.. <_<  
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

Quotewhy didn't he get and A? if she says she did the exam for him.. <_<
:lol:  i kno!  this lady is strange. <_<  i dont like her one little bit.  i cant believe she'd secreatly tape Harry.  shes only after money.  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Does anyone know exactly what it was he said on the "tape"? :huh:  

Stix Chix

he said-----"i was like a sentance in it."  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Yeah but that could mean anything...I know when I'm writing stuff most of my thoughts and ideas come from my notes made in tuts and lectures.....It's very rare that I have a burst of brillance and come up with something that's entirely "me".....and I'm not talking about plagerism either. <_<  

Stix Chix

QuoteYeah but that could mean anything
yea i kno!  but shes trying to make it mean--- "yes!  u did everything and i did nothing! my abs can never repay u!  they should never fire u cuz ur the best ever!"  :rolleyes:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

I'm sorry but if I made an allegation of helping Harry cheat..his abs could repay me!!! :drool:  

aroyalfan

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, though.  After all, cute as Harry is, he isn't "the brightest bulb in the royal chandelier" as one pundit has put it.

chavita

QuoteI wouldn't be surprised if this was true, though. After all, cute as Harry is, he isn't "the brightest bulb in the royal chandelier" as one pundit has put it.
excuse me? Harry may not be good at everything but doesn't mean he's stupid <_< the only truth in all this problem is that she got no proves, she just wants money like stix said :angry:

QuoteI'm sorry but if I made an allegation of helping Harry cheat..his abs could repay me!!! :drool:
no doubts! :devil:  
Harryite #0009

Harryhannoi

I think too that she only want to make Money with the Story.She is only frustrated that she is no longer teaching in Eton.

And with the Tape I have heared that you can't understand much of what Harry said .So maybe he said something other...
And I can't believe that they make the Work for the Stundets.It's not only Harry so it's a big Scandal for the whole School

abhaya

QuoteI wouldn't be surprised if this was true, though.  After all, cute as Harry is, he isn't "the brightest bulb in the royal chandelier" as one pundit has put it.
he may not be the brightest blub in the royal chandelier but he is the brightest(charming, hot , loving caring.......................................) "star"

chavita

lol again, if she says, she and the man whos the head of art department helped Harry why didnt he get an A? i feel sorry for her..she just wants to appear in the TV

Harry looked so cute playing with the kids :hug:  
Harryite #0009

LisaG

Let's keep all the new article about this same topic in here, please. Thanks :)

beeswax

I have no idea whether this article has been posted or not, but here it is:

Proof that Harry did have help?

beeswax

Windsor