Main Menu

Problem with PMs

Started by mediastar, June 03, 2003, 11:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

Apologies for the problem with PMs at the moment.

An error message pops up on screen after the PM is sent. It seems the PM is safely sent to the correct forum member but does not get saved in the sent folder.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

kasper

I don't know about everyone here, but I don't seem to be experiencing the difficulty you are talking about.  My pm works just fine.  Do you think it's just in your computer?  Just wondering...

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

mediastar

I'm glad no one else had the problem. I had the same problem with two computers on two different ISPs. It is working fine now.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Guest_grapieluvhoops56

I had the problem 2!  Would it be ironic if Prince Will hook up with amy from evanescence? Since Amy is like a gothic chic.   I am starting to dress like her.  Her voice and hair is so amazing

wills_gurl0824

i've had no prob....i totally agree wit u on evanescence!! omg they're so awesome and she has such good taste!!
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

PrincessPreppy

QuoteI had the problem 2!  Would it be ironic if Prince Will hook up with amy from evanescence? Since Amy is like a gothic chic.   I am starting to dress like her.  Her voice and hair is so amazing
you wouldnt have the problem you are not a registered user and therefore can not use pm's
Harryite #0035

kasper

you wouldnt have the problem you are not a registered user and therefore can not use pm's
I was thinking of the same thing.  Although, I figured she must be a member of Forum2 and she was probably talking about the pm's there.

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035