Main Menu

Account de-activated

Started by mediastar, September 18, 2003, 06:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

The account for watertempest was de-activated on 18th September 2003 following an e-mail request from the e-mail address on file.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FtLouie34

I talked 2 her/him on AIM last night...they said that they didn't care 4 my profile b/c they were the adult in their house, and said that they were going to end our conversation...go figure. :huh:  

FetchingHag

QuoteI talked 2 her/him on AIM last night...they said that they didn't care 4 my profile b/c they were the adult in their house, and said that they were going to end our conversation...go figure. :huh:
That is confuseing :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

FtLouie34

I was talking 2 Wills_gurl @ the time and I told her about it. (S)he acted like I was a pedophile or sumthing...jesus I'm 14 wat do u expect me 2 have on my profile? a hymn???

wills_gurl0824

louie i didn't do anything wrong!! i never talked to them.....who needs em if they gonna b mean.........tsk tsk tsk.....
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

FtLouie34

I meant watertempest, honey lol

sunshine69

QuoteI'm 14 wat do u expect me 2 have on my profile? a hymn???
Yes. ;)
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Louie ive sen ur profile its hardly that racy. You have that sara qoute on there whihc is hilarous.
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

my friend sam, who was over @  my house when she 1st said that, has the same thing on her profile. I was @ her church about 2 weeks ago and she leaned over and whispered, "I have naughty with someone boys" n the middle of the service, and I busted out laughing and couldn't stop :lol:  

sunshine69

*giggle*

Wait...so that's why they didn't want to talk to you any more? They thought that quote was racy?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FtLouie34

Quote*giggle*

Wait...so that's why they didn't want to talk to you any more? They thought that quote was racy?
Just my whole profile in general. They said they were the adult in the house, that they didn't care for my profile, and that they were going to end the conversation. The worst thing in my whole profile is that we call my friend Mallory "Thong," which is a really long story, and it just a joke.