Main Menu

New levels

Started by mediastar, June 15, 2003, 06:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

Following a suggestion from FetchingHag we will be changing the levels on the Royal Forum. They are currently forum member, star forum member and superstar forum member.

After the change they will be:

0-20 Lurker
21-50 Royal Watcher
51-100 Royal Hanger-on
100-150 Gossiper
151-200 Friendly Gossip
201-250 Royal Gossip Slave
251-300 Head Royal Gossip
301-400 Royal Gossip Elite
401-500 Royal Gossip Insider
501-600 Royal Wannabe
601-700 Royal Employee
701-800 Royal Friends
801-900 Royal Lover
901-1000 Dame
1001-1500 Knight
1501-2000 Baroness
2001-2500 Baron
2501-3000 Viscountess
3001-3500 Viscount
3501-4000 Countess
4001-4500 Earl
4501-5000 Marchioness
5001-5500 Marquess
5501-6000 Duchess
6001-6500 Duke
6501-7000 Princess
7001-7500 Prince
7501-8000 Queen
8001-8500 King
8501-9000 Empress
9001-9999 Emperor

Please let me have any comments you may have before I make the changes.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FetchingHag

Jumping up and down and claping hands in joy...Love new levels  :D  :D  :D  :D  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

PrincessPreppy

Yippie we won!! Ok mediastar can we also have a thing for the regulars like little identifors above our avatars??? Like mine would be the future princess of wales, I think sunny fetch and kasp all like it  
Harryite #0035

mediastar

QuoteYippie we won!! Ok mediastar can we also have a thing for the regulars like little identifors above our avatars??? Like mine would be the future princess of wales, I think sunny fetch and kasp all like it
The settings can be changed so that forum members with X or more posts can choose their own title to replace forum member/star forum member etc or the new titles listed above. But it would replace the title and not be in addition to it. What does everyone think?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

PrincessPreppy

Ok whatever I just want my title!!!
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteYippie we won!! Ok mediastar can we also have a thing for the regulars like little identifors above our avatars??? Like mine would be the future princess of wales, I think sunny fetch and kasp all like it
The settings can be changed so that forum members with X or more posts can choose their own title to replace forum member/star forum member etc or the new titles listed above. But it would replace the title and not be in addition to it. What does everyone think?
I think it is nice but I am not going to change my level name I will let the software and my post  do that  :)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

sunshine69

YAY!!!

I love the idea of being able to choose our own titles...can you let us know how many posts we need to have before that happens?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

mediastar

QuoteYAY!!!

I love the idea of being able to choose our own titles...can you let us know how many posts we need to have before that happens?
How many do you think it should be?  
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

sunshine69

Anywhere from 500 to 1000...I think that's fair. Maybe some other people have suggestions...Prep, Kasper, and Fetch?!?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

mediastar

It's 700 on the second new forum. How about that?

And if you have made 20 posts are you still a lurker?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

kasper

700 is fine with me.

And yes, you gotta have more than 20 posts to not be a lurker anymore.

sunshine69

mediastar

Many thanks to FetchingHag for the proposals on levels - and to everyone else who contributed on this. I plan to change the levels on the board on Wednesday and also let forum members choose their own titles from 700 posts.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

PrincessPreppy

yeah tommorw I get to be "the future princess of wales"!!!!
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Man...this "Future Duchess of York"  better get posting!!!  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

why dont we make it 500 posts??? sound good???
Harryite #0035

mediastar

Does anyone else think it should be 500 posts?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FetchingHag

sunshine69

500 sounds good...

PrincessPreppy

is that enough mediastar??
Harryite #0035

mediastar

Quoteis that enough mediastar??
Sure. That's enough. Forum members can now customize their titles with 500 posts. Click on My controls and Edit profile and then look for Custom member title.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

sunshine69

Thank you for doing this for us!!!  :D  

PrincessPreppy

Yippie Im hte princess of wales!!!
Harryite #0035