Monarchies of the World: Articles from 2003-2005

Started by Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, July 25, 2003, 01:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Say what you will about King Mswati III, but he likes his weddings.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

kasper

Yeah, but instead of marrying different woman every couple of years, why not just celebrate anniversary with a big party with just one wife?

nikki

lol, i totally agree with you kasper!!!!!!!!! :P  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Hi. I'm sorry to bug whomever reads this topic but I was bored tonight so I was looking through September's issue of Vanity Fair (the one with Young and Royal that has Prince William on the cover). Anyways, I came across some of the younger royals and I couldn't remember ever hearing about them. I typed in each of their names and seached for websites on them but nothing really came up except for sites about their fathers or other royals. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that had pictures and info on Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg(born in 1981), Prince Ernst August of Hanover(born in 1983), and Prince Boris of Montenegro(born in 1980)? Thanks for anyone's help.  :D
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

Thanks Kasper. I'll go to the website in a little while.
-Iris

Hey Fetch, if you read this will you please post the website again? :(  
-Iris

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

PrincessPreppy

Ahhh craziness......

I bet they still have some of left over food from the last on. What was that a week ago?
Harryite #0035

pixie

Okay, I know there's no funeral involved, but it really makes me think of the Hamlet quote that goes something like "the funeral meats doth furnish the wedding feast."
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

FetchingHag

FetchingHag

Heir to Italian throne to wed French actress in fairytale Vatican wedding

http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international...m?id=1050892003

how romantic :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

FetchingHag

FetchingHag

FetchingHag

BellaMaria

~Maria*Ana

Thanks for the link BellaMaria. It might be old but it was news to me as well.
-Iris

riley

that so just bloody confused the hell out of me. now my head hurts. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FtLouie34

Quotethat so just bloody confused the hell out of me. now my head hurts. cheers.
uh, yeah, I'm confused 2 lol

riley

if they're refering to czar nicholas the second, he was murdered in 1917, so he couldn't have been born in 1922....and his heir was alexi, not another nicholas......granted  i don't know much about the rest of their extended family, but i know about the main romanovs. cheers.

i think it was meant for laughs, but it failed with me. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland