Team Sussex: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 16, 2023, 04:32:43 AM
Meghan Markle is officially a member of the Church of England after the Archbishop of Canterbury baptized and confirmed the future royal in a secret ceremony on Tuesday evening.

March 2018

It actually wasn?t a secret ceremony. That?s what the negative British media called it. Charles was present as was Camilla it was later reported. And the Archbishop and assisting clergy.

And yes, certainly Christianity is built and entwined on many pagan traditions. I am merely pointing out that the vast majority of the British non Muslim population no longer attend church. If they no longer attend church it?s hardly likely that they read the Bible, pray every day or send their children to Sunday School. In fact it?s doubtful that Sunday Schools exist any more or that many Britons have bibles in their homes.

wannable

Perhaps the tone of the second judge is a forewarning to H using the court as a career. Reading the statement of stop misinforming and paranoia uff is quite the heavy weight words.

Who will tell them

They seem to be in their bubble of me and everyone else is to be blamed for.

TLLK

The posts about baptism and confirmation of the Princess of Wales have been removed. Please stay on topic. This thread is about the Sussex family.

TLLK

:xmas25: :jensinging: :snowflake: :xmas16:

It's that time of the year and I expect that Harry and Meghan are joining other parents for a winter holiday performance.

wannable

Harry and Meghan Markle vacationed in Costa Rica this month
The couple entered Costa Rica on December 14 and left the country today

Melissa Gonz?lez mgonzalezt@larepublica.net | Wednesday December 20, 2023 05:30 pm
Harry y Meghan Markle vacacionaron este mes en Costa Rica

Google translate Spanish/English

Curryong

Yes, there was a glimpse of Lili on her father?s lap In the buggy. Archie appeared to be in the back. They had lovely sunny weather and hopefully had a great holiday.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on December 21, 2023, 01:52:16 PM

Harry and Meghan Markle vacationed in Costa Rica this month

The couple entered Costa Rica on December 14 and left the country today

Melissa Gonz?lez mgonzalezt

@larepublica.net | Wednesday December 20, 2023 05:30 pm
Harry y Meghan Markle vacacionaron este mes en Costa Rica

Google translate Spanish/English

I wonder if Lilibet refused to wear her hat ? I doubt Meghan would permit her fair skinned tot to be inthe sun without one. Ah...2 year olds.

wannable

^ I saw a longer video from hotel to black car.

Archie is no where to be seen and that is the only alleged Lili picture which is like not seeing her.

wannable

It is like a hired paparazzi with video cam old equipment with dirty lens from the 80s where Michael Jackson real paparazzi era took much better pictures with his children. 

It did not make mainstream media apart from the Costa Rican news. Also in the UK because there is a child it will not be published. Nobody knows the real look of the children in growth terms. No clear pictures.

After having said that the parents are the celebrities the children are not being trained for royal life so do not have to be picture taken. Yes I understand since they are in line of succession there is uproar since both were born etc.

Curryong

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle send get well message to Kate Middleton and King Charles - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan have given their support to the King and Princess of Wales following their health scares. It came as Charles prepares for a prostate operation and Kate spent her fifth day in hospital after major abdominal surgery.

The move, which will be considered an olive branch, comes nearly two months after Charles, 75, and Kate, 42, were publicly named in an alleged race row over the skin colour of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex?s eldest child Archie, four.

A source said: ?The King and the Princess of Wales have received support from Prince Harry and Meghan regarding their health. The Duke and Duchess contacted both parties in different ways to pass on their concern and best wishes.? It comes after months of claims of a severely strained relationship between the Sussexes and the rest of the Royal Family. This week, it was revealed the King has quietly made provision to stop Harry acting as a ?substitute for him if he falls ill or is abroad.

Curryong

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Make Surprise Appearance at 'Bob Marley: One Love' Premiere | Entertainment Tonight

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made a surprise appearance at the premiere of the new biopic, Bob Marley: One Love, held at the Carib 5 Theatre in Kingston, Jamaica, on Tuesday.

ET was exclusively on the red carpet at the event as the happy couple posed for photos and spoke with members of Marley's family, who came out to show their support for the film.

They posed with the Jamaican PM on the red carpet. Harry had met members of the Marley family on the previous visit he made to the island and had been seen dancing to a Marley song on that trip.

Nightowl

Yes, going to a movie is very important as that is a way to be revelant and to be seen as important, yep we all need to do that from now on, each one of us needs our pictures in the news....... :laugh10:

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on January 24, 2024, 04:10:47 AM
Yes, going to a movie is very important as that is a way to be revelant and to be seen as important, yep we all need to do that from now on, each one of us needs our pictures in the news....... :laugh10:

Bob Marley was and is extremely important to the people of Jamaica and so is this film. The PM of Jamaica certainly found it important enough to be there.

And members of the BRF, like Charles and the Waleses and the York Princesses have been seen at several film premieres themselves, sometimes several times a year, so let?s not pretend that the Sussexes are always doing it and nobody else in the family ever attends a premiere.

Harry has met members of the Marley family in the past and probably accepted the invitation to attend the premiere weeks ago. Long before news about other royals? medical procedures got into the media.

TLLK

Please remember that this is the Team Sussex Forum. Please use the Iffy Wiiffy Forum for less complimentary replies.  Than you

Curryong

LIZ JONES: I'm no Meghan fan, but this unrelenting online abuse has to stop | Daily Mail Online

?But if Meghan is reading even a fraction of the online abuse aimed at her, I wonder how she is able to function at all. You might say, well, don?t read it, but these barbs have a way of finding their target, seeping under a door. Readers sometimes print out unkind comments about me and post them to my address.

Many might say, well, surely the opinions of a few online, anonymous nutters are water off a duck?s back? Ignore them. Move on. Sticks and stones and all that. But, believe me, even things you know are untrue, written online, over time will make you begin to doubt yourself. I?ve experienced death threats, only a fraction of the number aimed at Meghan. You feel sick, you shake.?

PrincessOfPeace

EXCLUSIVE: Harry FINALLY cut ties with Britain: Exiled prince lists US as primary residence for first time - amid deportation fears over past drug use.

The Daily Mail can disclose that Prince Harry has updated his records in this country to make clear that he no longer lives in Britain.

Filings published by Companies House today for 'Prince Henry Charles Albert David Duke of Sussex' record that his 'New Country/State Usually Resident' is now the USA. It was previously recorded as the United Kingdom.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13319663/prince-harry-lists-primary-residence-time.html

Nightowl

One's behavior in public is what is view to make a person's opinion, be it good or bad!