Sussex family birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones

Started by wannable, August 04, 2019, 02:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Today in History: 4 years ago Harry and Meghan announced their engagement, since then they have Archie Harrison and Lilibet Diana.

TLLK

Four years seem like a lifetime ago considering the changes that have been made by the Sussexes. Great photo of the then newly engaged couple!

wannable

Social media buzz about Meghan's age.  How old is she really?

Partial document which Jason presented, and MM lawyers apologized.

Samantha is 57 years old, born November 24, 1964.  MM said she was 2 years old when Sammy left home at 15. So 57-13 (MM was 2 years old), Meghan is 44 years old. What do you guys think?

TLLK

@wannable-IMHO Meghan is 40 years old and born in 1981. There would have been too many records of her birthdate/age (school, legal documents etc..) I believe that she simply was unclear as to how old her half-siblings were when Doria left her husband and just made a good guess.

Curryong

That rubbish about Meghan being four years and older than her known age has been around on Tumblr and Twitter anti Meghan conspiracy sites for about four years.

She attended kinder, primary and secondary schools in California. Her schoolmates and teachers remember her. They include  friends? parents who photographed her playing with their children, her kinder classmates, when she was very small. One friend sold her out to the DM, and included photos of Meghan and herself when very young.

The famous photo of a teenage Meghan sitting on the rail in front of BP with the childhood friend she went to the UK with doesn?t show a girl four years older than her companion. Nor does the child Meghan talking about the dishwashing commercial show a girl four years older than her classmates.

She has friends today that she first met in college. Not one of them has ever hinted that she went to NW at 22 not 18. It is all absolutely ridiculous. Meghan made a guess at when Sam and Tom jnr left their father?s house when she was very small. Sam married very young after she left California and moved interstate. Meghan would have probably been very small, certainly not seven or eight years old.

Nobody who remembered her as a child, not her half siblings, not her father or mother, or family friends, have ever come out and said Meghan was born in 1977. Do you really think that Samantha, who hates Meghan?s guts, would have kept something like that quiet for four years!!!

wannable

The depth of Meghan's email rubbish to Jason is psychopathic,  anything to  destroy her own family. In her own writing she's 2 and her sister is 15... :sarcastic:

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 11, 2021, 03:25:41 AM
The depth of Meghan's email rubbish to Jason is psychopathic,  anything to  destroy her own family. In her own writing she's 2 and her sister is 15... :sarcastic:

Doria left Thomas Markle when Meghan was two, taking her daughter with her. The two older half siblings lived with their mother, Thomas?s first wife, as children and then joined Thomas snr for some years when they were teens. By the time they were 20 both had left living fulltime with Markle snr and were in other States. Samantha wasn?t around Meghan when Meg was a schoolgirl. It was a very fractured family.

When the early childhood years are quite unsettled and family members leave it is extremely unlikely that dates and numbers are engraved in letters of steel in a person?s memory. It?s not Meghan?s fault that none of her father?s, half sister or half-brother?s relationships worked out or that they have all had multiple bust ups and divorces.

wannable

I don't know what she was thinking when writing a few statements in her email.  If she wasn't sure about dates, places, timeline, schooling, etc. a footnote annotation explaining to Jason of *I think *Maybe *allegedly for further investigation or this is me with creative writing despite a picture of her with Sam graduating?!

Her malice is exposed in that piece of email.  Her family could be Trailer T's, but why o why should she go down to HillyB.

TLLK

Curryong

Many Happy birthday returns to Archie Mountbatten Windsor! Hopefully he will have a great one with lots of cake and presents! 

TLLK

Let's hope that his parents choose to skip this place! Trust me, for parents Chuck E Cheese is the stuff of nightmares. (Closest one is in Ventura.)

https://locations.chuckecheese.com/us/ca/ventura/4714-telephone-rd.

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on May 06, 2022, 11:03:59 PM
Let's hope that his parents choose to skip this place! Trust me, for parents Chuck E Cheese is the stuff of nightmares. (Closest one is in Ventura.)

https://locations.chuckecheese.com/us/ca/ventura/4714-telephone-rd.

I think the Chuck E Cheese birthday party is pure speculation by media outlets, actually. I?ve seen Celebs taking their kids there on occasions, and I thought it looked quite fun. But I?ll take your word for it, TLLK!

For the very young and very messy Macdonalds is still quite popular among families here. However, there are so many family friendly venues for birthdays etc that even kids have quite sophisticated tastes nowadays, especially if they have parents who enjoy dining out regularly. My youngest grandkids love a Thai restaurant nearby, for instance.

TLLK

sara8150

Happy 1st birthday Lilibet! Royal family share best wishes with Sussexes daughter | Daily Mail Online
Royal fans desperately for pictures of Archie and Lilibet but Harry and Meghan protective of their kids from spotlight due low profile during platinum jubilee but warned no release pictures please and also please respect private of Archie and Lilibet without permission from Harry and Meghan per moderator

Harry and Meghan celebrate daughter Lilibet's first birthday at Windsor after Queen finally met her | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan host 'relaxed and casual' first birthday party for Lilibet at Frogmore Cottage | Daily Mail Online

Queen, Kate Middleton and Prince William Share Birthday Wishes for Lilibet | PEOPLE.com

Lilibet turns 1! See Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's daughter's first milestones | HELLO!

The Queen, Prince William and Kate and Prince Charles and Camilla pen heartfelt messages to Lilibet on her first birthday | HELLO!

Why Prince William, Kate and Prince Charles didn't post photos of Lilibet for her first birthday | HELLO!
Kept low profile but no release pictures per Sussexes,palace,Clarence House and moderator please respect private please

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61688835

Happy birthday Lilibet: Royals send wishes to Prince Harry and Meghan's daughter as she turns one | UK News | Sky News

Royals wish Harry and Meghan?s daughter Lilibet a happy first birthday | Monarchy | The Guardian

Lilibet's first birthday TODAY: Royal plans for Saturday June 4 | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Lilibet Diana 'meets' Queen on her 1st birthday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-06-03/harry-and-meghans-daughter-lilibet-celebrates-first-birthday

Queen, Kate Middleton and Prince William wish Lilibet a 'very happy first birthday' after meeting great-granddaughter

Princess Cassandra

I do think it's wonderful that she and Charlotte have Diana for a middle name. Maybe someday they will have a nice cousin relationship, and that they will understand how much she would have enjoyed having little girls in her life.

Curryong

This report is from the Fail so to be taken with a bucket of salt, but?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Cottage.html

Harry and Meghan celebrated their daughter Lilibet's first birthday in Windsor yesterday with a 'relaxed' birthday party ?with royal second cousins invited to the festivities.
The couple held an informal garden party at Frogmore Cottage, on the royal estate, with a birthday cake, balloons, party games and picnic snacks, it is understood.
The little girl's birthday party was open to Zara and Mike Tindall's three children, Mia, eight, Lena, three, and Lucas, one, as well as Savannah, 11, and Isla, 10, daughters of Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly.
(Charlie Straubenzee (believed to be one of Archie?s godparents) was also there with his brother Tom.)

TLLK

Thanks @Curryong.

I realized that the article said this
QuoteThe little girl's birthday party was open to Zara and Mike Tindall's three children, Mia, eight, Lena, three, and Lucas, one, as well as Savannah, 11, and Isla, 10, daughters of Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly.
. I have to wonder with everyone's very busy schedule this weekend, if they were able to attend?

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on June 05, 2022, 02:28:36 PM
Thanks @Curryong.

I realized that the article said this . I have to wonder with everyone's very busy schedule this weekend, if they were able to attend?

All they would need would be for someone to drop them off and pick them up at the end, not necessarily the parents. I wouldn?t be surprised if August Brooksbank was there actually (he?s already played with the Sussex children), and Charlie and Tom Straubenzee (who were also present according to the article) both have young children.

Blue Clover

I'm happy all the cousins were together while Harry and Meghan were in London.

TLLK

Let's stick to the topic of Sussex family birthdays and milestones. Discussion of the invitations sent by the Sussexes and their party guests can take place in the "New Chapter" thread

A New Chapter Part 7

wannable

Happy 41st birthday Meghan! Prince William and Kate and Charles and Camilla share near identical pictures from their only public meeting with the Duchess in two years as they send her best wishes

TLLK

And here are those social media posts from the Clarence House and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Twitter accounts. Honestly this was one of Meghan's best looks for her public appearances this year IMHO.

CH-  https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/1555102896622125056?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

D/DssoCam https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1555101602457047044?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Happy 41st Birthday to the Duchess of Sussex.

:bday10:

Curryong

Great news about National Parks, Harry?s patronage in Africa.

Announcing the news on Twitter, African Parks penned: "Prince Harry's Patronage @AfricanParks along with @DNPWMalawi & ifawglobal have successfully translocated 263 elephants and 431 additional wildlife from Liwonde National Park to Kasungu National Park in Malawi."

And Good that Meghan received birthday wishes from her in-laws. She probably spent a quiet but happy birthday with Harry and her children in the sun at Montecito.