Princess Anne Declares Ebola Virus Doesn't Scare Her

Started by cinrit, August 14, 2014, 12:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteNever one to shirk a challenge, Princess Anne will go ahead with a visit to some of Africa's poorest areas, despite the rapid spread of the Ebola virus.

The Queen's daughter is to carry out the four-day trip next month to Ethiopia and Tanzania, even though there are already two suspected cases there of the disease, which kills 90 per cent of its victims.

'There is no question of Her Royal Highness not going ahead with the visit,' a courtier tells me.

And one of the Princess Royal's friend adds: 'Anne sees her charity work as vital and will not be put off by something like this.  'She is used to running the risk of catching illnesses when visiting hospitals and sick children in Africa.'

More: Ebola? That doesn't scare me, says Princess Anne | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

FanDianaFancy

ONCE AGAIN, PrinAnne  must be  ,has  to  be  given credit the work she does  on behalf  of her  mother, HRH, QEII, her  life of privilege, and her role as   the only true  PRINCESS  running  around the BRF , if  you ask me.  PrinAnne has ALWAYS been an example to her subjects for her good  works which she  has  ALWAYS  doen  without  fanfare, rewards, awards, nothing but WORK  for her keep and as Queen Anne  of her immediate family, that is,  LOL  is  leading by example  for her  children's  keep and their children.
Although, both  of her children work  at something  and  have made their own lives,  keep out  of scandal, and  are most well adjusted  of  all QEII's  grandchildren, still Queen Anne  of  her  family leads.

I  could go on and on . YES,   PrinAnne  lacks  a  freindly deposition,  fashion sense,  and really  does not do much  for her  keeping herself up with  hair colorings, hairstyle, and  makeup, but  PrinANNE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Limabeany

I so agree, she may be short-tempered, bossy, rude, whatever else, but this an extremely hard-working no-nonsense practical woman, I have always admired her.  :clap:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.