25 years after Diana,Princess of Wales died

Started by sara8150, August 22, 2022, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Princess Diana's Death: Her Tragic Car Accident and Its Aftermath

Prince William and Prince Harry Mark 25th Anniversary of Diana's Death
Low profile annual years on his mother the Diana,Princess of Wales?s death anniversary and can?t greet royal fans or whatever due rifts but royal fans can put flowers and posters at her old home they now Cambridges kept spirits of Diana?s

Princess Diana's sweetest mum moments with Prince William and Prince Harry - see the photos | HELLO!

sara8150

Princess Diana anniversary: Prince Harry and William spend heart-breaking day apart | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Diana's death 'not an accident' lawyer Mansfield QC says | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-08-30/dianas-ability-to-connect-was-one-of-her-greatest-legacies-says-charity-boss

William and Harry won't mark 25th anniversary of mum Princess Diana's death together - Mirror Online

Prince Charles made 'surprising and brave' request after 'falling apart' at Diana's death - Mirror Online
After Diana?s death Prince Charles told his mother the Queen Elizabeth II to bring Diana back to UK from private plane but Diana is no longer HRH because of divorce from Prince Charles and Diana is mother of future king so Prince Charles bring Diana from Paris after Diana?s death and he told boys William and Harry that mother can?t longer stay with us but Charles told his mother the Queen Elizabeth II about royal flight immediately with Diana?s two sisters

Princess Diana's jewellery worn by Kate and Meghan from ?17k watch to classic bracelet - Mirror Online

If Princess Diana was alive - royal feud healed, guide for Meghan and celeb romance - Mirror Online
If Diana was here today from heaven and she not happy with her boys for rifts

Flag flies at half mast at Diana?s ancestral home on the 25th anniversary of her death ? Royal Central

?I?ll never forget? ? Royal Central?s editorial team and readers share the moment they learned about the death of Diana ? Royal Central

25 years after Princess Diana's death, a friend says if she were still alive, there'd be "no split between Harry and William" - CBS News

Princess Diana remembered as 'the people's princess' 25 years after her death | GMA

Princess Diana's most legendary fashion moments | GMA

BBC Reporter Samira Ahmed Recalls Covering Princess Diana's Death

Princess Diana's Astrologer Penny Thornton Recalls Their Relationship

Prince William and Prince Harry's Heartbreaking Quotes About Princess Diana

Prince Harry Honors Mom Princess Diana Ahead of 25th Death Anniversary

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/princess-diana-style-kate-meghan/index.html

sara8150

How Prince William and Prince Harry are keeping Princess Diana's legacy alive - Mirror Online

Prince William's brave words after he and Harry were left heartbroken by Diana's death - Mirror Online

Diana's death forced Queen to break major protocol - but it's been in place ever since - Mirror Online
No half the flag at display when HM Queen Elizabeth II was here because HM Queen Elizabeth II was tradition vacation in Balmoral and also bring Diana home from Paris but Diana?s fans really angry at HM Queen Elizabeth II for no reason and tabloids says ?where the flags,your majesty? But HM Queen Elizabeth II and member of royal family have silent after Diana?s death till HM Queen Elizabeth II get in London flag got back but half the flag till Diana?s funeral on Saturday September 6,1997

Inside Princess Diana's stunning 13,000-acre childhood home on 25th anniversary of her death | The Sun

TLLK

The Daily Telegraph's Camilla Tominey reflects on the 25th anniversary of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales and her enduring legacy.

How Princess Diana defined today's Royal family - YouTube

QuoteA quarter of a century on from the tragic death of Princess Diana, her legacy lives on not just through her children but also her impact on the Royal family.

In this month's episode of Royal Insight, Camilla Tominey explores how Diana helped modernise the family by making the Royals more approachable and reachable.

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on September 01, 2022, 03:26:07 AM
Diana 'wouldn't have been a fan' of Meghan 'like she may think' reveals Tina Brown | Daily Mail Online

She also stated, ?Speaking to the Daily Beast, she added that Diana would also have been 'thrilled' by the Duke meeting his wife who has made 'her son was happy'.

'She would have been delighted, supportive and thrilled someone of mixed race was joining the royal family because Diana was so inclusive,' she added.? End quote.

And how does Tina (who wasn?t such a great friend of Diana?s as SHE has intimated over the years) know what Diana would think of Meghan, or for that matter, Kate? Has she been up to heaven to interview her, lol? She?s a journalist and writer who has joined the general disapproval and dislike of Meghan singing from the same hymn sheet as so many other ?royal experts? and commentators. Nobody knows what Diana would have thought of anyone in 2022 as, believe it or not, she?s been dead for 25 years!

And my own opinion, for what it?s worth, is that Diana would have admired and liked many of Meghan?s and Kate?s characteristics and deprecated and disliked others. She wouldn?t have been an uncritical mother in law, I believe.

And IMO, and unlike Tina Brown I don?t regard it as something to be repeated to journalists, I think she would have been saddened beyond measure by Harry and Meghan?s departure to the US had she been alive, but would have understood the reasons. On the other hand the Sussexes may well have felt less isolated and alone in the early years of their marriage if Diana had still been here.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on September 01, 2022, 03:41:25 AM
She also stated, ?Speaking to the Daily Beast, she added that Diana would also have been 'thrilled' by the Duke meeting his wife who has made 'her son was happy'.

'She would have been delighted, supportive and thrilled someone of mixed race was joining the royal family because Diana was so inclusive,' she added.? End quote.

And how does Tina (who wasn?t such a great friend of Diana?s as SHE has intimated over the years) know what Diana would think of Meghan, or for that matter, Kate? Has she been up to heaven to interview her, lol? She?s a journalist and writer who has joined the general disapproval and dislike of Meghan singing from the same hymn sheet as so many other ?royal experts? and commentators. Nobody knows what Diana would have thought of anyone in 2022 as, believe it or not, she?s been dead for 25 years!

And my own opinion, for what it?s worth, is that Diana would have admired and liked many of Meghan?s and Kate?s characteristics and deprecated and disliked others. She wouldn?t have been an uncritical mother in law, I believe.

And IMO, and unlike Tina Brown I don?t regard it as something to be repeated to journalists, I think she would have been saddened beyond measure by Harry and Meghan?s departure to the US had she been alive, but would have understood the reasons. On the other hand the Sussexes may well have felt less isolated and alone in the early years of their marriage if Diana had still been here.

You?re right about that

If Diana was here today from heaven and she not happy with Harry and Meghan insult Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Duke of Cambridge not necessarily for that if Diana was here today from heaven and Diana will have seriously talk with Harry!! If Diana was here today from heaven and Diana knew Harry?s behavior not allowed and unacceptable behavior get red alert!!🚨

Diana been dear friend of Tina Brown and trust author books after Diana?s death kept positive not negative unlike Sussex but Diana knew it Harry?s bombshell book upcoming but Diana forbidden harry to release the book and Duke of Cambridge is right!! If Diana was here today from heaven and Diana will ignore Harry?s bombshell books same Duke of Cambridge and Prince Charles examples

If Diana was here today from heaven Diana will trust Duchess of Cambridge not Meghan!! Diana will wonderful mother in law and grandmother Kate have follow Diana?s examples this month

Curryong

Well, I?m glad that you know what a dead woman would know and say, and it would all be anti-Harry and Meghan and all pro William and Kate. Wouldn?t be any personal opinion of those four creeping in there, would it, lol!

I pretty well completely disagree. Diana was a rebel in her own way and had (regardless of Bashir?s influence) less than cuddly warm feelings about ?the Firm?, Charles, the men in grey, and the monarchy itself. There was a BBC TV poll on the monarchy taken in the boys? childhood, and people were invited to state whether they wanted a monarchy or not. Diana said cheekily to her elder son who was watching the programme with her that they should vote and they voted against. I was in Britain then and can remember it being reported.

I wouldn?t be so sure that, jokey poll or not, Diana (and the rest of the Spencer clan) were or are so 100% pro monarchy. Remember Diana spoke of going to the Queen for help in her desperation about her marriage, and, she got nothing helpful from her mother in law at all.

As for Tina Brown, she was an editor in NY throughout most of Diana?s marriage and her interactions with Diana would of necessity be confined to when she was in London and Diana was in NY. ?Dear friend?? Well, I?m sure she likes to think so. However, I can think of at least a half a dozen pals who were closer to Diana that Tina, regardless of her books on Diana, published after her death. And, incidentally, there were some personal observations of Charles in Tina?s book on Diana that were, shall we say, less than flattering!

And, from Wikki.

Brown's biography of Diana, Princess of Wales was published just before the 10th anniversary of her death in June 2007. The Diana Chronicles[49] made The New York Times bestseller list for hardback nonfiction, with two weeks in the number one position.[50]

A sequel, The Palace Papers: Inside the House of Windsor?The Truth and the Turmoil, on the period between the deaths of the Princess of Wales and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, was published in 2022. "Some of the gossip", wrote Philip Hensher in a review for The Spectator, as in "all books of this sort, is grossly implausible."[51]

Princess Cassandra

Who knows what influence Diana would have had over Harry's romances, but if he had married Meghan while she was alive I think there would have been a lot of drama in their interpersonal relationships.  Diana would have been jealous over anyone whom she did not specifically select for her sons, and even then there would have been drama.  She has a lot of problems in her relationships with people, even those she liked.  That's just the way it was. But she most certainly would have adored her grandchildren, and I think it's so special that the young ladies share the same middle name.  It will connect them forever.

Amabel2

Frankly Diana could be so erratic that I think its hard to say what mood she might have gone into, had Harry married Meghan during her lifetime, or had he then decided to move abroad.  She might have decided to go with him.. or been furiously angry at his walkng out on her and William.

Princess Cassandra

Yes, but you can be certain that there would have been a lot of drama over the years.

Amabel2

really hard to ssay. I can never picture Diana as a middle aged or older woman with grown up children.

Princess Cassandra

Nobody is exempt from father time, but with her height, graceful figure and beautiful smile, I'll bet she would have aged more gracefully than most.  I hope she would have found the happiness she was seeking.

Amabel2

I was thinking more in terms of what she would be like as a person than her looks.  I remember her as a young mother with relatively young children, but I think she was gettig to an age where her boys were maturing (William anyway) and Diana was very volatile and well flakey... She seemed more erratic and unstable in her mid 30s than when she was younger, I think that Will was right to say that she was paranoid and that the Bashir lies had made her even worse and more fragile mentally....I think he was assuming an adult role of trying to soothe and care for  her by then....

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Amabel2 on October 14, 2022, 11:56:56 AM
I was thinking more in terms of what she would be like as a person than her looks.  I remember her as a young mother with relatively young children, but I think she was gettig to an age where her boys were maturing (William anyway) and Diana was very volatile and well flakey... She seemed more erratic and unstable in her mid 30s than when she was younger, I think that Will was right to say that she was paranoid and that the Bashir lies had made her even worse and more fragile mentally....I think he was assuming an adult role of trying to soothe and care for  her by then....
I totally agree. Raising adolescents is not an easy task, anyway. I've always thought that she would have had a hard time when it came to them branching out and away from her.