Prince William beats Harry as girls' Prince charmi

Started by sharon, October 26, 2004, 05:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

World News]: London, Oct 26: Blue-blooded Prince William seems to be a heart-throb among girls if a poll conducted by UCI cinemas on 1,200 cinema-going girls aged between three and 11 years is to be believed.

According to This is London, the poll asked girls to name their Prince charming. Busted singer Charlie Simpson came a close second while Prince Harry was voted third.

Top 10 Prince Charmings 1. Prince William (26percent)2. Charlie Simpson(18percent)3. Prince Harry (16percent)4. Jenson Button (13percent)

5. Will Young (10percent)

6. Matt Jay, Busted (5percent)

7. James Bourne, Busted (4percent)

8. James Alexandrou - Martin Fowler in EastEnders (3percent)

9. Justin Timberlake (1percent)

10. Bruno Langley - Todd Grimshaw in Coronation Street (1percent)

(miscellaneous 3percent) (ANI)

http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/f...llnews&id=38984

ALLiCANbe

oh wow cool lol! (i would have voted harry as being most charming... lol :wub: )
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

cowboys sunshine

Go Prince William! LOL

Btw, sharon, you're little penguin video is cute!   :)  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

aussiegirl

mate, i don't even know who half of those people are!!! but oh well good on Wills anywayz  :D  
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

Katie

are those busted guys really goodlooking? :blink:  
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

aussiegirl

Quoteare those busted guys really goodlooking? 

Oh oh i know who they are lol, no i don't think so and i really don't like thier music!! arn't they like 20 something  :blink:  
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

Gems

i hate all this busted and mcfly buisness, everyone keeps goin on about them, there awful  

Windsor

Gems

Quote:lol:
your not one of these screaming teenybopper girls are you? I hate the way they slagged off girls aloud, who are tons better than them.

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Who are thos "Busted" characters I only knew some of the people on the list. What kind of music to they play?
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Queenoverher

Well if you're talking about Prince Charming then I suppose that one would have to vote William. But I would still vote Harry. :wub:  
Pink ya'll, wear it, Thursdays. Join the club!! BOYS TOO! Especially Jeremy...
Sola Fide

Gems

QuoteWho are thos "Busted" characters I only knew some of the people on the list. What kind of music to they play?
your so lucky you dont know  

screw_N_scott

lol
i think even I would of voted for Harry even

Iris

Quotearn't they like 20 something  :blink:
whaaaaaaaaat?! I wouldn't have given them anything above 15!!! :blink:
yes, they're awful.

and as for willy: ofcourse he won!!  :lol: he IS the better looking one after all! :P