Should Prince Wiiliam

Started by concern, October 25, 2004, 11:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

concern

Should Prince William have a girlfriend at his age or younger than him?I think he should!

cowboys sunshine

Hi concern, welcome to the board!
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Windsor

:wavey: Welcome to The Royal Forum :wavey:  

Cassidy

Does it really matter?  What if he falls in love with someone who's three or four years older than he is?  In ten years, 3 and 4 years isn't alot.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Windsor

I agree with you "cassidydanielle" :D  

Gems

Katie

'Age ain't nothing but a number'

I really like that quote, cause it's true. Or at least that is how I think about it...
If you love someone I don't think it really matters how old that person is.
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

sunshine lily

'Age ain't nothing but a number' , you're right katie but that is no always true  :lol:  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Gems

Do the oldies remember my old sig? is said "age is mostly a matter of the mind-if you dont mind it doesnt matter", mark twain.

drvixen101

Age truely is "just a number" it doesn't justify your knowledge, maturity, ability to work hard, and your wisdom about love. Personally if any one married somebody who was younger than them I just think that both parties should be of age.  
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

The Queen

Yes, I think he should marry someone that is younger age wise, but someone that is equal maturity wise.

WELCOME YOUINS ;)  :hiya:  :D  
Willite #00369

TB

Quote'Age ain't nothing but a number' , you're right katie but that is no always true  :lol:
And that's when you have people like Anna Nicole marrying guys about to drop off.  :lol:

I personally think he'll marry within 7 years of his age. His mom and dad had a huge age difference and I think that may affect him. In the end, we all just want him to be happy, right?  :)  

I Pirates

faith

I agree with True Blue.As long as he's happy that's all that matters right?
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Monique

QuoteI agree with True Blue.As long as he's happy that's all that matters right?
I agreed with you faith!!
It doesn t matter that she is 16 years younger, what it really cares is that if he is happy and she love he(trully)!! thats all that mater!!! don t you think pals? :)  :)  

The Queen

QuoteI agree with True Blue.As long as he's happy that's all that matters right?
I agreed with you faith!!
It doesn t matter that she is 16 years younger, what it really cares is that if he is happy and she love he(trully)!! thats all that mater!!! don t you think pals? :)  :)
Yes, that is what only matters.
Willite #00369

Windsor

Age is a very difficult matter when it come to TRUE LOVE!!! ;)  

Windsor

We must also remeber that some people get married for money and status :royal:

(therefore Prince William should be carefull)

Iris

QuoteIt doesn t matter that she is 16 years younger, what it really cares is that if he is happy and she love he(trully)!! thats all that mater!!! don t you think pals? :)  :)
well, if, right now, she'd actually be 16 younger than he is, man, wouldn't be good for him being with a 6-year-old, now would it?! :lol:  

Gems

QuoteIt doesn t matter that she is 16 years younger, what it really cares is that if he is happy and she love he(trully)!! thats all that mater!!! don t you think pals? :)  :)
well, if, right now, she'd actually be 16 younger than he is, man, wouldn't be good for him being with a 6-year-old, now would it?! :lol:
i thought that lol

Katie

well, now, but when he's 46 she's 30.... Doesn't sound that horrid anymore, does it?
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

Iris

Quotewell, now, but when he's 46 she's 30.... Doesn't sound that horrid anymore, does it?
I think it's a problem when they (and they'll have to) have kids, cuz she'll start kids, by the time he's almost 50! so how long will those kids still have their father around and with that, in such a function, should the age gap be so large? you think it can be overcome between father and kids?

otherwise, no, I don't think of age as ever being a problem, but people sometimes don't keep the kids perspective in mind. If there're too many years between the kids won't have their parent(s) around long enough to enjoy them.  

butterfly49

i think there should be an age limit... it would sound weird when hes 46 and your 30... i think that 6 years is the last straw seeing that i am 6 years younger...

lagunabeach

Quotei think there should be an age limit... it would sound weird when hes 46 and your 30... i think that 6 years is the last straw seeing that i am 6 years younger...
what about an 8 year difference?

Gems

Quotei think there should be an age limit... it would sound weird when hes 46 and your 30...
my mums 47 and her b/f 30 or 29 (im not sure lol). theres nuthing rong with that at al at that age age just doesnt matter at all.

butterfly49

well thats my personal opinion... you might have a different view