Its true!!

Started by Monique, October 24, 2004, 09:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monique

Hy!!
hey i just buy a magazine that is call Vanidades i don`t know if you know it.
well the thing is that over there says that william and paulina trotz are in Argentina!!! and there are photos too!!! :waaaah:  :waaaah:

can you imagine?? Princess Paulina of England!!! <_<  :waaaah:  

sunshine lily

wow that's a surprize  :o  , is it an American magazine or does it come out in America? I say that it is a surprize because I thought that he was dating Kate  Middleton "supposedly" . who is Paulina Trotz? I've never heard of her before. Maybe she is new ;) well if you can find any links or if you have a scanner then maybe we can see what you are talking about or you can summarize what the contents of the article if their is any article.thanks :rolleyes:
P.S. everyone has a wild side and maybe this is william's :lol:
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

- ThE BeAtLeS -

who's that?!?!? I've never heard of her before and I love reading about the royals love lifes - it's so entertaining  :P
- ThE BeAtLeS - americube -  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Windsor

Are you sure they are in Argentina? :o  

sunshine lily

sure their lives is interesting especially if it was prince william :lol:  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

Quotewho's that?!?!? I've never heard of her before and I love reading about the royals love lifes - it's so entertaining  :P
- ThE BeAtLeS - americube -
:wavey: Welcome to The Royal Forum I hope you enjoy it here :wavey:  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Thanks for the welcome! Actually - I find Prince Harry a lot more interesting than William - only b/c he's not so I guess...reserved? It's just amusing to read wat other people say about them. Their kinda mean over seas the journalists - well from what I've read...their not that bad here in America - I wish they would be more honest and blunt! It'd be amusing to read about everyone - even Britney Spears and Paris Hilton -  :puke: :P Anyway talk ta ya lata -
- Cristina - ThE BeAtLeS - americube
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

- ThE BeAtLeS -

QuoteVanidades

Is that a Spanish magazine?!?!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Windsor

Vanidades is if I am not mistaken is a spanish word meaning (VANITY) ;)

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Yea - ur right it does mean that - I'm Spanish :D - anyway maybe that's why no one else knows b/c it's a Spanish magazine?!?! I still don't know who that girl is though?!?!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

ilovematt!

Welcome to the forum Beatles!! Hope to see you around!!  :)  

Windsor

QuoteYea - ur right it does mean that - I'm Spanish :D - anyway maybe that's why no one else knows b/c it's a Spanish magazine?!?! I still don't know who that girl is though?!?!
Hola que tal?, en que parte de Espa?a vives? :D
Yo tambien hablo Espa?ol!!!! :partytime:

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Yo no vivo in Espana - yo vivo en la Florida - USA y no soy de Espana tampoco. Mi familia vino de Cuba como en los 70's en un avion no en una valsa :P Entonces yo soy Cubana. Yea I've never been to Spain, but I want to go there I lived in Miami like my whole life and now I live in Tampa like an hour away from Orlando :D Disney's just around the corner! That's good that u speak Spanish though - do u take it in school?!?! I do in AP Spanish - only to help me communicate better w/ my grandparents they don't speak English - only the cuss words - the things u need to "survive" - ha not really :P BYE!
Cristina -  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

im sure someone who "knows" them (i think i still have the pm) told me that paula was harrys g/f, but that was when the story 1st came out.

Windsor

QuoteYo no vivo in Espana - yo vivo en la Florida - USA y no soy de Espana tampoco. Mi familia vino de Cuba como en los 70's en un avion no en una valsa :P Entonces yo soy Cubana. Yea I've never been to Spain, but I want to go there I lived in Miami like my whole life and now I live in Tampa like an hour away from Orlando :D Disney's just around the corner! That's good that u speak Spanish though - do u take it in school?!?! I do in AP Spanish - only to help me communicate better w/ my grandparents they don't speak English - only the cuss words - the things u need to "survive" - ha not really :P BYE!
Cristina -
ahhh OK bueno.......de todas maneras HOLA espero que la pases bien aqui en El Foro Real :royal:

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Okay - thanks Windsor it's mighty nice of ya :) wiat - wat Harry had or has a gf - wow if he does he sure fooled me cuz w/ all that alleged flirting and those girls @ Pangea that night I thought he was single and ready to mingle - wat a horrible saying! :P
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

QuoteOkay - thanks Windsor it's mighty nice of ya :) wiat - wat Harry had or has a gf - wow if he does he sure fooled me cuz w/ all that alleged flirting and those girls @ Pangea that night I thought he was single and ready to mingle - wat a horrible saying! :P
well i think hes always like that anyway

The Queen

Paulina Trotz, shes the daughter of a polo :unsure:? player? Shes a blonde that looks like shes 13 maybe <_<  I think shes either 18 or 20 though, can't remember. But all her people kept saying that there is no link between her and William. THey daid she just happened to be somewhere where he was and then the rumors started.  
Willite #00369

Gems

QuotePaulina Trotz, shes the daughter of a polo :unsure:? player? Shes a blonde that looks like shes 13 maybe <_<  I think shes either 18 or 20 though, can't remember. But all her people kept saying that there is no link between her and William. THey daid she just happened to be somewhere where he was and then the rumors started.
IV SEEN PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER, AND ON THE SAME DAY THERE WAS A PIC OF HARRY KISSING A GIRL WHO LOOKED LIKE HER, BUT IT WAS SO SMALL YOU  CAOULDNT TELL. AND SHE WAS 17.

The Queen

QuotePaulina Trotz, shes the daughter of a polo :unsure:? player? Shes a blonde that looks like shes 13 maybe <_<  I think shes either 18 or 20 though, can't remember. But all her people kept saying that there is no link between her and William. THey daid she just happened to be somewhere where he was and then the rumors started.
IV SEEN PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER, AND ON THE SAME DAY THERE WAS A PIC OF HARRY KISSING A GIRL WHO LOOKED LIKE HER, BUT IT WAS SO SMALL YOU  CAOULDNT TELL. AND SHE WAS 17.
YEAH, thats right, 17. I remember now. I knew it was older than she looked. THere was that pic that is posted if you look on, oh I'd say about page 5 maybe. I'll go check that out.
Willite #00369

Monique

Hy!!
first welcome Beatles!! you will had a great time over here!!
well this paulina is form argentina she is 18 years old and they met each other in a polo game because her father is a player!!
and they met over there!
since that they where hangging out together!!
and right now they are in argentina!! :waaaah:  :unsure:

here is a picture of her!
http://www.pololine.com.ar/img/torneos/eng...l/sociales2.jpg

she is the one who has white sweter and the other girl is her sister Barbara Trotz!

The Queen

Heres the link to the original pic of Paulina. (on page 11  my first thought of ten was closer than the logical one. did realize we've posted so much :P ) Anyway, heres the link, theres another link of a pic about the 3rd post down.
http://theinternetforum.info/royalforum/ind...t=ST&f=2&t=4942
Willite #00369

drvixen101

She looks so young. I look older than her and I'm 13 years old.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Gems

Quoteand right now they are in argentina!! :waaaah:  :unsure:
:waaaah: I think harry and will should be made to saty in this country all the time lol. Harry's in argentina ;)

Monique

;)  ;) Hey girls the thing is with william not with harry!!!