Imagine: Crown Princess get married to C. Prince!

Started by britannia, October 23, 2004, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britannia

too say it again and again  ;) the topic is about crown princess and crown prince. and i only choose W & V as exmaple. (cause we are in the william forum and victoria is except the babygirls the only crwon princess i know.........)

yeah, i think also parliament wouldn't allow it. BUT: i think there is no law about it!!!!!! or??? :unsure:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Windsor

Windsor

QuoteV & W would be a real problem for the balance of power!!!!  :rolleyes:  :D
Why do you say that

TB

Someone has probably already said this, but wouldn't one of them have to abdicate their throne?

I Pirates

The Queen

I don't want to imagine it <_<  :D I think that they should both marry their one, and what are the chances that they are meant for each other. All of you and I have better chances of marrying him.
Willite #00369

Windsor

QuoteSomeone has probably already said this, but wouldn't one of them have to abdicate their throne?
They are entitled to Reign both countries if they marry.......now if one of them abdicates is because they want and not because they have to

britannia

QuoteV & W would be a real problem for the balance of power!!!!  :rolleyes:  :D
Why do you say that
cause their always has to be a balance of power in everything. ok, today there are smaller and bigger kingdoms. but if w & v married (i know that will never happens), they would have more influence as any other kingdom.....
yeah today all monarchs in europe has lost most of their power, but when w & v were together everyone would try to be their best friends, and if you were the friend of the king and queen of britain and sweden.......

;)  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]