william and a muslim girl

Started by sunshine lily, October 21, 2004, 08:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine lily

I just read the posted article and I thought that the idea is quite unusual but interesting but here some questions that I can't help but ask myself after I read the post and it would be nice if I can get your opinions on them ;)

1- Does the royal family even like muslims is the first place?
2-would william even consider falling for a muslim girl?
3-If that did happen , do you think that the british and the people in the islmamic world would be ok with the whole thing?
4-wouldn't you think that they just might end up with a destiny like diana and dodi?
5-what would you guys think og the whole thing?
6-Does william even know what islam is?
oh so many questions yet no ansewers . ok I'll stop now but again I'm really happy to have joined this site  :wub:  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

Quote1- Does the royal family even like muslims is the first place?
I don't see way not!!! :royal:  

Windsor

:wavey: Welcome to The Royal Forum :wavey:  

sunshine lily

thanks for the welcome  ;)  but I did not hear your opinion on the other stuff

Gems

Well if they didn't they'd be in trouble 'cause a lot of english people (thier subjecs) are muslims.

Well, he'll "fall" for who he wants i suspect.

3-If that did happen , do you think that the british and the people in the islmamic world would be ok with the whole thing?

Well like i said a lot of people who are muslims live here and i know some of them and they are nice enough to let other people live thier lives and not be angry, and i personaly wouldnt care.

4-wouldn't you think that they just might end up with a destiny like diana and dodi?

No--They will always be compared to that though (wrongly).

Like i said it's his life and not up to me or anyone else on here or in the world. And speaking as an english person, again, i dont care, it's his life and doesn't affect mine so why should i be botherd who he marrys?

I think he will lol there are plenty of them and it's on our news all the time. And also, you know those harry pics with that photographer? well there's a daily mail paper next to him in the car and they feature storys about all kinds of religions almost daily(or when ever ir ead it lol).
AND WELCOME!!!!!IM GEMMA.
(sorry for talking so much lol)

Windsor

sorry I did not answer all the questions but I wasn't very clear what to write

drvixen101

I do think he knows what Islam is but whether or not he is allowed to marry them is doubtful because of that law that they have (the one where they are not allowed to marry Catholics but I'm not sure whether or not that applies to other walks of faith) But I would suppose that the Queen would try to abolish that law soon bcuz he's bound to fall in love with someone outside his faith. Then again thats my opinion.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

jorDana

QuoteI just read the posted article and I thought that the idea is quite unusual but interesting but here some questions that I can't help but ask myself after I read the post and it would be nice if I can get your opinions on them ;)

oh so many questions yet no ansewers . ok I'll stop now but again I'm really happy to have joined this site  :wub:
Welcome to the forum Sunshine lily, i hope you enjoy it. um i don't know how to answer your question exactly because i am not an expert on English monarchy or their laws concerning other faiths. But i think he must at least know of Islam since i hear there are quite a few Muslims in England. And i am sure he knows basic aspects of the religion. i also think that William will fall for who he is meant to fall for regardless of religion or any other aspects. btw i know this is personal but are you by any chance Muslim?

take care  :) ,
JorDana

TB

1. Well, I'm assuming muslims live in their country, so I don't think they really have a choice. I don't think that they would outwardly dislike anyone, anyway.

2. I doubt he considers this before talking to a girl. In fact, I doubt he asks himself if the girl may be Catholic. It's really not like he has a choice. If he falls for a girl that's muslim, then that's the way it's going to be.

3. I don't see why not. In fact, I wouldn't doubt that this would bring them a little closer together. Unless the islamic are against her marrying William...

4. This is assuming that you believe in destiny, as not all people do. One never knows if this is going to happen again. I really hope not. I truly think that William is meant to be king for quite some time.

5. I just want him to be happy. And find some rogaine.

6. I think by now he must know what it is. I think it would be ridiculous on his part if he didn't.

I Pirates

sunshine lily

thank you guys for your replies, it is just nice to see how people see things from their perspective, also thanks for the welcoming all , I'm really glad to have joined.  :wub: take care ..

Gems

Quote6. I think by now he must know what it is. I think it would be ridiculous on his part if he didn't.
I don't belive that anyone can be so ignorant as not too, especialy in this country

Windsor

~Sophia~

Windsor

Yes but Princess Michael has not got the last word on that matter ;)  

TB

QuoteYes but Princess Michael has not got the last word on that matter ;)
...It would be amusing if she did...  :lol:  

I Pirates

chersian

yeah ur right, she hasnt got the last word but maybe there is a little hint that being a member of the family, wouldnt mind so much. a little acceptance

Gems

Quoteyeah ur right, she hasnt got the last word but maybe there is a little hint that being a member of the family, wouldnt mind so much. a little acceptance
i think it's nasty the way people are with her.

ALLiCANbe

this is an interesting subject... ok not that this has any thing to do with royalty but i went to an islamic college in years 2, 5 and 8... im not muslim but my dad was (never met him) and my grandfather is (thats y i went) i dont get the whole only marrying people in the same religion... can any 1 explain it to me? blush.gif  
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

Windsor

In most religions you are only allowed to marry people from the same religion.

Windsor

SORRY I could not answer that question in much detail because my knowledge in Religion can be considered BAD!! :(

Gems

Quotethis is an interesting subject... ok not that this has any thing to do with royalty but i went to an islamic college in years 2, 5 and 8... im not muslim but my dad was (never met him) and my grandfather is (thats y i went) i dont get the whole only marrying people in the same religion... can any 1 explain it to me? blush.gif
i think it's because they have differnt belifes and rules that would contradict eachother.  ;)

Windsor

Quotei think it's because they have differnt belifes and rules that would contradict eachother.[/b]  ;) [/color]
Yes I think that's why

sara1981

im sure if William would date with that muslim girl

His Grandmother the HM Queen wouldnt let him get married that muslim girl because he is future King of England if his mother the Princess Diana would proud i dont think so!

Sara Boyce