Started by Allie, March 20, 2009, 08:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabulous Fake

Don't think she's quite got the legs for those Tarts Trotters. :laugh:

Fabulous Fake

Thanks for those Allie. :flower:

She makes a huge effort not to be photographed doesn't she? :laugh:

brittanylala

^ Agreed. She's growing up to be just like her mother - a fame w***e!

Bea has a gorgeous figure but she lacks any fashion sense, it's quite sad. She's hanging out with Lydia Forte in these pictures.

wannable

Emme

Ohhh, just looking at those shoes makes my feet hurt!

Lovely dress, the black tights have got to GO!!!!

Allie, thanks so much for sharing the pics with us.  Always appreciated!  :thumbsup:

Allie

I like the dress, but the jacket needs to go.

You are all welcome!

Miss Scarlett

Quote'I love high heels but Party Feet are better. They are little pads that go inside so that your feet don't hurt.

'If the shoes are really beautiful, like Roger Viviers, then I don't mind how high the heel is,' she told reporters.

I wonder if she's also taking after her mother by receiving discounts by name-dropping to the press?  She's not a Hollywood actress getting a dress to wear on the red carpet for goodness sake.  She should make an effort not to talk about the designers she wears, and if she then has to pay for them, so be it.  If she felt absolutely compelled to answer how she totters around, then she should have left it at "heel pads" and not a word more.  But really, wouldn't an answer of "A lady can never reveal all her secrets" or something along those lines have been a bit more classy???

Also, that jacket has got to go!!!  It is actually a pretty good jacket, and would look great with jeans and boots (yes, boots! --the tan kind), but it is absolutely atrocious with that dress.  I sometimes wonder if this girl gets dressed in the dark.

But thank you for the :pics: !!!

topqueenb