Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, March 12, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Louise Ghislaine
‏@LouiseGhislaine

Princess Beatrice made her first official red carpet appearance with property developer boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi as the pair joined the Duchess of Cambridge at the National Portrait Gallery on Tuesday evening

Louise Ghislaine on Twitter: "Princess Beatrice made her first official red carpet appearance with property developer boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

Both are dressed to the nines.

Curryong

The romance is still going strong then. Maybe an engagement by the end of the year!

LouisFerdinand

At least Edoardo looks very confident. There was an occasion where he tried covering his face when the photographers were near.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Curryong on March 12, 2019, 09:30:20 PM
The romance is still going strong then. Maybe an engagement by the end of the year!

@Curryong Exactly what I'm thinking. They look happy together. I really hope this is the right person for Princess Beatrice.

Curryong

They look happy together, but it's hard to tell how the romance will pan out. They've known each other for quite a while and the drama with Edoardo's ex seems to have died down which is good. Just have to hope for the best.

TLLK

Hoping that this is the right fit after her experience with Dave Clark.

Blue Clover

Maybe Eduoardo is ready to settle down after the drama with his Ex. Beatrice is probably good for him because she is so familiar. We will see.

Double post auto-merged: March 15, 2019, 12:10:34 PM

This today:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6808993/Princess-Beatrice-Edoardo-Mapelli-Mozzis-loved-appearance-suggests-engagement-cards.html

sandy

I think Bea needs to think this through. He could treat her as badly as his ex.

oak_and_cedar

Princess Beatrice should let this one go, in my opinion. Previous actions determines in all likelyhood future ones. Look at how he treated his ex-wife. If PB wasn't who she was would he still go out with her?

wannable

She is doomed, just like Charles and Harry are doomed by the 'treatment'; one for doing it and the other for taking notice of his actual wife's mailing the rings as this is the end to immediately proceed with the next big thing.

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Blue Clover on March 15, 2019, 01:49:14 AM
Maybe Eduoardo is ready to settle down after the drama with his Ex. Beatrice is probably good for him because she is so familiar. We will see.

This today:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6808993/Princess-Beatrice-Edoardo-Mapelli-Mozzis-loved-appearance-suggests-engagement-cards.html

Please define Engagement cards.

sandy

Quote from: wannable on March 15, 2019, 06:54:00 PM
She is doomed, just like Charles and Harry are doomed by the 'treatment'; one for doing it and the other for taking notice of his actual wife's mailing the rings as this is the end to immediately proceed with the next big thing.

Oh please. Nobody is doomed. Despite your negativity towards Meghan.

Did you want her to keep the rings Then you can lambaste her for being a golddigger.

It was the couple's business how the rings were returned. Nobody else's

dianab

Quote from: wannable on March 15, 2019, 06:54:00 PM
Edoardo is much better than Camilla and Meghan & their current husbands.

Double post auto-merged: March 17, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

Quote from: Blue Clover on March 15, 2019, 01:49:14 AM

i hope they expect being 2 years together before decide getting married

Blue Clover

Quote from: sandy on March 15, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
I think Bea needs to think this through. He could treat her as badly as his ex.

@sandy Yes, she should be careful, hopefully he's not running from his ex into the arms of Beatrice.

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on March 15, 2019, 06:05:59 PM
Princess Beatrice should let this one go, in my opinion. Previous actions determines in all likelyhood future ones. Look at how he treated his ex-wife. If PB wasn't who she was would he still go out with her?

@oak_and_cedar His past situation does not look good.

@LouisFerdinand They are predicting that an "engagement is on the cards"- means that something is very likely to happen.

@dianab I hope she gives it a few years before going through with a wedding.

sandy

Quote from: dianab on March 17, 2019, 05:22:57 PM
Edoardo is much better than Camilla and Meghan & their current husbands.

Double post auto-merged: March 17, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

i hope they expect being 2 years together before decide getting married

He has a different set of flaws. Camilla to me is the lowest of the low.

dianab

I understand he and his ex are on good terms. If Bea marries him. Then Sarah' daughters will both be much better married than Diana's sons. who'll imagine that in 1980/90s?

Double post auto-merged: March 18, 2019, 04:15:32 PM

Quote from: sandy on March 15, 2019, 10:33:09 PM
Oh please. Nobody is doomed. Despite your negativity towards Meghan.

Did you want her to keep the rings Then you can lambaste her for being a golddigger.

It was the couple's business how the rings were returned. Nobody else's
Well many things known about Windsor's and other royal families' private lives are really just their bussiness, so what? what diana, charles and camilla and andrew put up with each other is really their business... but people have opinions about how those bunch of people should led their PRIVATE LIVES.

I dont see as Meghan deserves any different treatment. People are entitled to see her as a user.

sandy

Much better married? REally? Jack, Meghan and Kate are OK. But this Eduardo and his ex had a baby, he ditched the ex. I think he is the worst of the lot. I hope Bea thinks this through and does not rush to get married because her younger sister married first.

Some seem to think the worst of Meghan.

dianab

I understand he and his ex separated when their son was a toddler aged 2 or 4?. Different than you're describing. Jack is much better than Kate and Meghan. This man also seems me better than Kate and Meghan... and of course he has 'pedigree'...

sandy

2 or 4 is not exactly being grown up.

Jack is the same as Kate and Meghan in my view. Lots of people have "pedigrees" not just Jack.

jerry4

I may be wrong, but if it's a pedigree, Jack and Edoardo really have more than Meghan and Kate.
From the little that I know both Jack and Edo are from the aristocracy. So much so that Kate second sources was not well accepted on some wheels and Meghan quite an American actress.
Not that it means anything, but here we will say that we are talking about cradle and in a society that counts a lot.

Sorry about my English :blowkiss:

sandy

amabel

sandy

I'm not obliged to get into a school room with you where I have to answer an essay question. Look it up yourself. Jack is not an aristo. Period.

wannable

Quote from: sandy on March 18, 2019, 08:18:14 PM
I'm not obliged to get into a school room with you where I have to answer an essay question. Look it up yourself. Jack is not an aristo. Period.

Jack the husband of Eugenie is not an aristocrat.

But, this thread is about Beatrice and Edoardo

Quote from: jerry4 on March 18, 2019, 07:06:27 PM
I may be wrong, but if it's a pedigree, Jack and Edoardo really have more than Meghan and Kate.
From the little that I know both Jack and Edo are from the aristocracy. So much so that Kate second sources was not well accepted on some wheels and Meghan quite an American actress.
Not that it means anything, but here we will say that we are talking about cradle and in a society that counts a lot.

Sorry about my English :blowkiss:

You are quite right @jerry4 in reference to Edoardo.

Edo is a purebred  :D aristocrat.
Peerage News: Count Edouard Mapelli Mozzi: Princess Beatrice's boyfriend