Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

AGAIN. Pardon me for repeating.
Aslo,  just commenting on some points  some of you  brought up.
. Her divorce.  She  is divorced.  She  was married before.   
1- HOW MANY TIMES MUST  WE  BEAT THIS  SUBECT?
Hardly  a  stance  or issue when  the  Heir, PC, divorced his  wife, and  married   a divorced woman and  the  whole  PC, PD and Rotweiller  story. Yes, I said  Rotweiller and  I  cannot  be  edited  by  the  moderators  for that  because  PD  referred to Camila as  a  Rotweiller. Camilla also  referred to PD as " That Ridiculous Creature."
MM being divorced is  hardly an issue in 2017  when  PC , the heir is divorced and Queen Camilla to  be   and  all that  drama  of their being.
2--------PH  , THANK GOD, will never  be  or have a chance being King Henry #____  of England  because  of  the deaths  of  PC,  PW,  George and Charlotte  due to beheadings,  mysterious  deaths, the Plague  and  those things. 
PH  will never be  King Henry #____  of England. Someone brought up about the Monarchy/Monarch, but he  is not going to be the  Sovereign/King/Monarch because  , as of  2017, he  is way down the list  as  number 5th in line.  I would not be surprised f  PW and PK  have  another  child and stop at  3  being from a  family  of 3.  Then again, she has  her pair,  one of each  so maybe 2  is it for her.
3-------LIVING TOGETHER.  Because  she  is  in  a  unique  situation , I would think not.  She and  PH  are  an older couple and if, when they  get engaged,  it  will be  wedding planning time,  TTB  tutoring her, living  in a  secure place for  protection form paps, media  etc., like St.JP, KP, BP. They  do  not have years  to  date that  long for years  and live together  for years.  When people get  of a certain age, it  is make  up your mind  about  each other  or move on. Find  and date people  who  have  your  same interests . 

PW and K  lived together  with  the  friends  while in college. Then they  moved in together.  Correction here to  some  of  you. After college, lets say, PW and K visited  each  other for long periods of time, LOL!!!

Eri

No London Marathon for our Royal in waiting  :hehe: ... it must be because while she is OK for a bozzy weekend with Tom she will never be OK to be seen anywhere near Will or Kate ... whoever thinks this woman will be his wife is in for a huge disappointment ... everything is possible of course ... but all signs point to the fact this will end even sooner than his other relationships ...

FanDianaFancy

Eri,  and I get  it, you  do  not approve  of  MM. Ok.  That  is  ok.
Some boozy  weekend  with  Tom  was  Tom's wedding  and  really  an inside  place  for  PH  to  showcase MM.
This  was  not a boozy  weekend  in LAS Vegas  with Tom  marrying  in some  Elvis /Britney Vegas  chapel on the strip  with  about  five  people  in attendance.

MM  has  visited  PH  at  KP  a few times.  Rumor has  it  , she met  with  PW and K.  PH  is  close  with PW/L.  Any woman  would  have to  be  a fit  with them .

Eri

^Problem is she in not in London long enough to build a steady relationship with Harry let alone meet Kate ... COME ON NOW ... some think just because he put a statement on a whim like he does most things and he is 32 he will marry someone he met last July ... what I say to that is that is it seems to me those people know NOTHING ABOUT Harry ...

sandy

How do others know how much time they need to build a steady relationship? It is up to them not outsiders looking in. How do you know what Harry thinks or what he's like?

Yale

Quote from: sandy on April 24, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
How do others know how much time they need to build a steady relationship? It is up to them not outsiders looking in. How do you know what Harry thinks or what he's like?

That is just what I have been saying!!! THANK YOU!! I am serious!! Some of these posters are acting like women scorned! It's as if they have some sort secret crush on Harry and they don't want anyone to have him  especially an half black American woman, which is what I really think all this is REALLY coming from. I would have more respect for their opinions if they would just admit it instead of making silly comments like the relationship would be over by December 2016 or that Harry is just using Meghan as a bed warmer.  If that was the case, she not have attended his best  friend's wedding with him!  Some of you need to get a grip.

Eri

^ Some think it will be over soon and some think they will marry soon ... neither is right ... that's the fun of it all we speculate about a total stranger's life ... we don't know ... the press married him off to Chelsy when he had her as his plus one at his brother's wedding which tops a fun weekend in Jamaica or has she been taken to a Royal Duty near the Yorks like Cressida was ... see ... in both cases even though the press and some people married him off in the past he broke up with both his girlfriends a short time later ... so we don't know what will happen or what Harry's plans are again that's the fun part we are all here for ...

sandy

Whatever "some" think. It is up to the couple. How do you know who is "right"?  Chelsy and Harry came off a "cooling off period" in 2011 and I don't recall optimism by the press re: a possible marriage. But again past relationships are not really relevant here. Harry does not have "cookie cutter" girlfriends who do the same thing, or Stepford girlfriends.

Harry is not doomed to repeat the same actions with the girlfriends all acting the same way and Harry acting the same way. this is not the Twilight Zone.

tiaras

It definitely is up to the couple.  :thumbsup:
But, I think he won't marry her because of her dysfunctional family. Her sister publishing a smear book on her even before she's engaged to Harry displays some serious messiness in the Markle family. I think the relationship will run its course by late 2017 year or early next year.

Curryong

^ Meghan has seen the woman once in the last twenty three years. Samantha is a half sister who has been ranting about her since late last year. If Harry was going to give up Meghan because of that he would have done so before now. Anyway, in Samantha's latest rave about the book she stated that it was going to be a tribute to her half sister.

Jenee

Quote from: tiaras on April 25, 2017, 07:17:06 AM
I think the relationship will run its course by late 2017 year or early next year.

That's really too bad- honestly, that's a lot of time to waste in a relationship at their age. If Harry has any desire to have kids, he's probably making more strategic relationship decisions at this point in life. He ain't no spring chicken, as they say!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

sandy

But, I think he won't marry her because of her dysfunctional family. Her sister publishing a smear book on her even before she's engaged to Harry displays some serious messiness in the Markle family. I think the relationship will run its course by late 2017 year or early next year.

Well the royals are not exactly "wholesome" themselves--lots of skeletons in the closet.  Harry has his own issues as does his family. I don't think people will pay attention much to the book.  And Kate and William married despite Uncle Gary's confessions which were really embarrassing.

Eri

Quote from: Jenee on April 25, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
I think the relationship will run its course by late 2017 year or early next year.

That's really too bad- honestly, that's a lot of time to waste in a relationship at their age. If Harry has any desire to have kids, he's probably making more strategic relationship decisions at this point in life. He ain't no spring chicken, as they say!
She is wasting her time more than he his ... but who knows ... not everyone wants children ... she had a marriage and a semi marriage if she wanted kids I think she would have at least one by now ... she is in it for the publicity as she is seasoned enough to know nothing of relevance is going to happen between them ... as for Harry ... his lips say he wants children but his actions tell otherwise ... again it's a good thing Harry WON'T be tied down as not everyone wants to change dippers ... you would think people would have learned what happens when you pressure someone to marry at any cost with someone ... ANYONE  just because he is a certain age from his father ... this is ridiculous ... let the man live ...

sandy

Meghan is the one to judge if she's wasting time or not. It's her business. Harry wants children and I think Meghan does too or else she'd have broken up with him. She had a marriage that broke up there is no such thing as a "semi marriage."  How do you know what she's in it for? You think the worst of her in any case.  So you are saying Harry is pretending to want children?!  How do you know? He did not have to say he wanted children but he did. Harry won't have to change diapers, royals have nannies to do that.  Let the man live?!  Really?! So why do you make judgment calls and ascribe motives for Harry and Meghan being in Their Relationship.

Yale

Sandy,  Harry and Meghan relationship will surpass  this year and 2018 into marriage.  If Harry was worried about Meghan's family he would have ended by now and you know this so why even respond to such comments?

Posters are saying anything to convince themselves that this relationship is not real and you's think they knew him on a personal level judging by their comments.

Lady Deb

Thankfully Harry has a much more reliable and supportive sibling in William. However, Harry doesn't come from a perfect family either, yet another thing he shares with Meghan. Both of Harry's parents participated in interviews and books that caused pain and embarrassment for their family. It was after the separate television interviews by Prince Charles and Princess Diana that The Queen allowed them to proceed to divorce.

TLLK

:goodpost:@Lady Deb I'd not considered that this was something that the couple have in common.

amabel

It wasn't quite the same, albeit it was stupid behaviour ont eh part of Diana and Charles.  they were in a unique situation and both probably felt they  had no option but ot go public about their marriage ot get the Queen to agree to a divorce.  however Meghan's sister seems to be that "difficult family member" that a lot of celebs have, who make money "dishing the dirt" on her famous silbing.  Roseanne Barr's sister did the same I believe.  I'd say the queen's very uneasy about letting Harry wed someone who has a volatile sister who might be writing tell all books about her, for years to come.

Curryong

^ I don't see how people can write 'tell all' books about people they have seen once in a quarter of a century. And considering Samantha's behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan has decided never to see her again.

Let's make this clear.

Samantha is a half sister to Meghan. She moved out of her father's house at seventeen when Radia (Meghan's mother) was expecting a baby.

Samantha didn't like having a black stepmother and told school friends she was the maid.

From then on Meghan saw Samantha at family get togethers only. When Meghan was twelve Samantha moved back home for a couple of months, because she was between houses.

Following this, Meghan saw her irregularly at extended family occasions. Then, about 2O years ago probably as a result of developing MS, Samantha started quarrelling with her relatives.

This began to include Meghan, who a few years ago happened to support Samantha's then teenage daughter who claimed her mother was abusive and left home because of it. Meghan has supported her niece through her Uni days and until now.

Samantha has continued to rage on Twitter about her relatives. She threatened to write a tell-all book about 'growing up in a bi-racial household'. As we know, that ended for her when Meghan was born.

Attacked by the media for latching on to her half sister and then attacking her on Twitter, Samantha then stated it was going to be a 'tribute book' to her half sister. She'd previously said the title was going to be 'Growing up with Princess Pushy' Her own relatives' revelations have shown that title to be ludicrous.

amabel

yes we all have embarrassing relatives.  But the fact that this woman is prepared to write a book must unnerve the RF...

Curryong

Why would it unnerve them? If she writes anything libellous after they are married it will doubtless be banned in the UK as other books about the royals have been.

The tabloids will be told that Meghan and Samantha haven't spoken more than once in decades, and her sister knows nothing about her adult life, and they'll tell their readers so, or they won't get interviews, photo ops with Harry and his new wife.

Richard Palmer, who has links within the Royal Household was told months ago that Meghan's relatives (the two that had spoken out, one favourably, one not) were regarded as an irritant, but that Harry's happiness was paramount.

Tiddles88

Hey, Curryong I've been meaning to ask, why do you call Meghan's mum Radia? Wikipedia says her name is Doria? Or is that wrong?

Eri

For God sake ... I don't get all the name calling her sister gets ... I didn't need her to see Megan is a pushy social climber there was no breaking news there ... I love how her gun trotting brother is totally OK for Megan's two fans but her sister who says some things they don't like is called all sorts of names ... oh to be a fly on the wall if my man Phil meets those people ... not that it will ever get that far ...

Curryong

It's me! I always forget Meghan's mum's name when I'm typing fast!  :blush:

Double post auto-merged: April 26, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

Oh, Meghan has plenty of fans. There are several on here, more than two and some on other forums. When people get used to her after the engagement there'll be more.

Tiddles88

^ lol, I was hoping I'd caught some insider knowledge  :wink: