Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

I think once he does find a nice woman and commits himself he'll be a good husband but I don't think that he's that serious about her... and I think he enjoys being free.  However he may find that around 40 he's kene to have a family and settle into full time royal life and he will be likely to marry then

Lady Deb

I'm happy that Harry and Meghan are together and that they get to spend time together, mainly away from prying eyes.  :nod:

Eri

^ The only place she gets to spend her time is in Toronto on her Daily pap stroll ... back in London ... Harry only thinks of her when he feels lonely and needs his bed warmed ... she is not tolerated more than necessary ...

Lady Deb

^^ She has also been working. Cast of Suits have been on set in Toronto and also filming around the city. Royals don't routinely publish where they are spending their private time. And it's usually when they have returned from a trip that we may find out about it, if we do at all.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2017, 06:57:17 AM
^ It's like any of his other relationships  :orchid: ... I don't care if he is 50 the man won't commit that easily and if he does it won't be to this middle aged divorce who has brought nothing but drama and bad PR to him since the beginning of their so called relationship ... we know Harry doesn't like drama or "needy" women who want him to act like an actual boyfriend ... Megan will be history the minute she asks for "more" ...

No he hasn't. I don't see any "bad publicity." How do you know he won't commit?

California_dream

Quote from: amabel on April 13, 2017, 07:30:56 AM
I think once he does find a nice woman and commits himself he'll be a good husband but I don't think that he's that serious about her... and I think he enjoys being free.  However he may find that around 40 he's kene to have a family and settle into full time royal life and he will be likely to marry then
And how do you know he hasn't met that "nice woman"?If he wasn't serious about her,you think Meghan would be dating him?also,why pursue her?She would have dropped him like a hot potato if this was all fun and games to him.No way she would wasting her time on him when there are better men out there that she can get with.But,I dont know what Meghan thinks or wants and neither do you about Harry.

good221

Well guess what, harry is with her in Canada right now and he will be spending the Easter with meg and her mom and dad! So this wedding is happening  either you like it on not.
Prince Harry Secretly Visits Meghan Markle Ahead of Easter | E! News
He will not be going to Church with his families instead chill with meg dad or maybe asking for his daughter hand if he has not already done that, so let wave our hat for the right one harry chosen .😜😁

amabel

Quote from: California_dream on April 13, 2017, 12:41:49 PM
Quote from: amabel on April 13, 2017, 07:30:56 AM
And how do you know he hasn't met that "nice woman"?If he wasn't serious about her,you think Meghan would be dating him?also,why pursue her?She would have dropped him like a hot potato if this was all fun and games to him.No way she would wasting her time on him when there are better men out there that she can get with.But,I dont know what Meghan thinks or wants and neither do you about Harry.
I said "I think"..
and why should she not date him on a light hearted basis?  He's a nice young man, not very bright but good hearted and he's probably fine for a romance.

sandy

I think they are beyond the light hearted basis of first dates. I think they are serious.

Curryong

I wasn't really surprised to see that Harry had nipped over to Toronto to see his girl at Easter and maybe share an Easter egg or two. Lovely to see that they try to see each other whenever they can.

I wish Harry would cease this cloak and dagger stuff though. I know he hates paps and the press and doesn't want to give them ammo for articles. However, the cat is well and truly out of the bag regarding his and Meghan's relationship. I'd just like to see the couple take a stroll in the sunshine, visit a cafe for brunch, go to a local cinema together. Toronto is by all accounts a very laid back sort of place and they wouldn't be hassled.

Yale

Quote from: good221 on April 13, 2017, 06:42:03 PM
Well guess what, harry is with her in Canada right now and he will be spending the Easter with meg and her mom and dad! So this wedding is happening  either you like it on not.
He will not be going to Church with his families instead chill with meg dad or maybe asking for his daughter hand if he has not already done that, so let wave our hat for the right one harry chosen .😜😁

I read this article. Now, where does it say that her mother and father will be around for Easter?

Maria5583

Quote from: Curryong on April 13, 2017, 09:35:46 PM
I wasn't really surprised to see that Harry had nipped over to Toronto to see his girl at Easter and maybe share an Easter egg or two. Lovely to see that they try to see each other whenever they can.

I wish Harry would cease this cloak and dagger stuff though. I know he hates paps and the press and doesn't want to give them ammo for articles. However, the cat is well and truly out of the bag regarding his and Meghan's relationship. I'd just like to see the couple take a stroll in the sunshine, visit a cafe for brunch, go to a local cinema together. Toronto is by all accounts a very laid back sort of place and they wouldn't be hassled.

I agree. The cloak and dagger stuff is ridiculous. Why issue such a public statement pretty much confirming the relationship and then seek around? The last time Harry was allegedly in Toronto they spent the time holed up on her house and the same is the case in London. What kind of a relationship is that?Harry is so paranoid. I would not want to be with anyone that doesn't want to go out in public with me.

Toronto is a laid back city. There was a silly article a while back about Meghan being the darling of Toronto, and that's just not true. Very few people know and care about celebs here and there are bigger celebrities that live here than Meghan, but no one talks about it because this is a city of almost 3 million people. I live around the corner from an internationally known former supermodel and I have only seen her 2 times in the 9 years I have lived here.  We are too busy rushing around. Meghan could be nice but no one would recognize her prior to her relationship with Harry and even now.  A multi-relational girl in Toronto? Who isn't!

Consequently, it is mind-boggling to me that paps at always at her door, especially at night. Someone must alert them. I wonder who?   :lol::teehee:

Curryong

That photo looks awfully grainy and amateurish, not a pap shot at all. People who were with him on the plane, people who saw him at Toronto airport, those who spotted him in a car going to Meghan's house could have phoned E news. There were probably dozens who knew Harry was going to Toronto.

What matters is that the Tumbr Queens (so-called) have been proved wrong again and again. He broke up with her in December, he hated her being at Skip's wedding, he's cut her out of his social media, all the photos are old or photoshopped. It goes on and on. What's going to happen if they get engaged. BP are lying? 

good221

So true, the tumblr tools that keep living in  denial about harry and Megan even now   Claiming that these new photo that is clear to be old one or calling Megan a  booty call just to make their sick self happy are wrong.
New article from twitter clearly state the Queen gave  harry permission to go, since William will be spending his Easter with the Middleton so it seems the royal house approved their relationship over those other B.s. nay say.
I only know her parents are going because of another article that I read earlier I will go back on the eye witness  twitter page and  paste it here so you all can read it for yourself, at least her parents are sticking together and be supportive of Megan over her money hungry sister, brother, nieces.

Tiddles88

^ I don't think the Queen gives a flying wotsit about Harry's relationship until he's ready to pop the question, which probably won't be for a while yet.

Like @Maria5583, I wonder who alerted the media... And not just the media, but E! News, so they could another get a nice exclusive. I wonder who....  :coy:   

amabel

I agree Tiddles that I don't think she'll worry bout it until he starts saying he wants to get engaged.  And I would say that he wotn consider that step for at least another year and ideally more. (if he ever does).  I am sure they queen has other things to think about than Harry's romances..

Lady Deb

Quote from: Tiddles88 on April 14, 2017, 07:37:29 AM
^ I don't think the Queen gives a flying wotsit about Harry's relationship until he's ready to pop the question, which probably won't be for a while yet.

Like @Maria5583, I wonder who alerted the media... And not just the media, but E! News, so they could another get a nice exclusive. I wonder who....  :coy:

In a day and age when anyone can take a picture and sell it, amateur or professional, IMO, it's not that challenging to understand. Everyone is looking for exclusives, to be the first to report on any story, that's why there are also so many embellished stories.

It's a holiday weekend and for those that believe PH & MM are in a relationship, (there are still some who believe they broke up in December, lol), it doesn't take a rocket scientist to assume that he would visit her. I had already alluded to that in my earlier post yesterday, "royals don't usually publish where they are spending their private time". And no, even if I could have, it wasn't me who took the photo and sold it to E! News.

Toronto maybe a laid back city, however when there is money to be made for the "story of the day", paps know when and where to turn up. TO, isn't referred to as Hollywood North for nothing.

Jennifer

Prince Harry flies to Toronto for secret visit to see girlfriend Meghan Markle for Easter break

Prince Harry has flown to Toronto to pay a secret visit to his girlfriend Meghan Markle to spend Easter with her.

He arrived at her home with a large sports bag on Wednesday night with his face covered by a baseball cap.

It is a few weeks since the pair last saw each other

Read more:
Prince Harry flies to Toronto for secret visit to see girlfriend Meghan Markle for Easter break

Double post auto-merged: April 14, 2017, 04:17:29 PM

QuotePrince Harry Secretly Visits Meghan Markle Ahead of Easter

On the road again!

E! News has obtained exclusive pictures of Prince Harry arriving at Meghan Markle's Toronto home Wednesday night. With a large duffel bag in hand and a baseball hat to conceal his face, Harry made his way into his girlfriend's abode ahead of Easter weekend.

Read more:
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Tiddles88

You know, Lady Deb, I find it really hard to believe that someone just happened to hang around in the alley behind Meghan's house with a camera on the off chance that a ginger shadow would sneak in the back. And those photos are not taken on a mobile phone, given the darkness and the distance.

Btw, why was Harry sneaking in the back? He loves this woman, yes? Wants to marry her? Then he shouldn't be slinking around like an alley cat, or illicit lover. I sort of pity Meghan if this is how her beloved treats her. 

Lady Deb

^^I don't know why he entered through the back. Perhaps is his security staying in the back? I remember back in November when all the news crews were hanging around her house, the back of the house seems to be where the garage parking is, and the front looked to be permit parking.
Frankly, if it was me,  I wouldn't care that he came to the back entrance, I'd just be happy that he traveled to come and spend some time with me.

Yale

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
^ The only place she gets to spend her time is in Toronto on her Daily pap stroll ... back in London ... Harry only thinks of her when he feels lonely and needs his bed warmed ... she is not tolerated more than necessary ...

This coming from someone who said this relationship would be over, what was it, December 2016?  It is now the middle of April 2017 and they've almost been together a year.  And you need to just be quite!!  You sound ridiculous. Harry doesn't know you exist!!  You don't know him or how he feels about anything!

Tiddles88

^^ Article accompanying the pics said the car dropped Harry off, so parking has nothing to do with it. And if he's going to be pictured either way... there no need for discretion. He shouldn't treat her like a dirty secret. If security was the issue, they should have been whisked away now that has been revealed that he's in her house, to a safe and lovely place, 5* hotel maybe, to enjoy each other's company. But lo and behold, Meghan's out and about, going to yoga and looking glum.

I don't believe the narrative that we have been presented, that they're besotted with each other, that they're planning to wed. I believe that they are in a relationship (I don't buy the photoshop theories), but I do think the shine is off. Meghan may be having second thoughts, royal life is not a fairytale after all, and Harry maybe not all he's cracked up to be, once you get past the prince bit.

amabel

I think she can't help looking glum, the photos I've seen she always seems to look sullen or glum so perhaps its just her natural expression. I think they may be "besotted"  but I am still sceptical how long it will last.  She may well find that when she considers it all, giving up her freedom to  marry a second son, when she wont evne be queen but will still have the restrictions and the duties, isn't such a great bargain

Curryong

There are dozens of photos on the Internet of Meghan looking happy and smiling broadly and there are videos of her interacting cheerfully with people.

Sophie was a career woman and gave it up to marry a third son, and the youngest of four. Edward was never going to be King. She presumably doesn't regret her life and finds many of her royal duties satisfying. 

It's said that in Charles's reign he intends to streamline the Royal family and he, his wife, his sons and their wives will be in the spotlight while his siblings take a back seat and the Kents etc will be retired.

There will be plenty of work to do as a member of the BRF for someone as charity oriented as Meghan, (who helped out in LA soup kitchens as a schoolgirl and has continued on with speeches at the UN and visits to Africa and India etc.) Why shouldn't she find such work satisfying when (if) she's Harry's wife?

amabel

Sophie was hardly a brilliant success as megahn is supposed to be.  And most importantly she's Britsih.  And Given that Sophie ended up £1M in debt but because she's a royal has been able to shrug it off adn do royal duties, she's darned lucky and no doubt knows that she's lucky..
Meghan was brought up in a different culture, and it is possible that she's not so taken with the British royal family as someone Englsih would be..
She might think that giving up her acitng (actors love to act) and her charity work that she can do in whatever way she chooses, plus taking on the formality of royal life, the move to a different culture and the intrusion of the British Press, is not something she wants to do.