Prince Harry visited 'Princess Diana grave with Meghan Markle before proposing'

Started by Kritter, January 29, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Megan Markle and Prince Harry visited 'Princess Diana grave with before getting engaged' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

QuoteThe couple took the bonding trip in November and are expected to visit again before their Royal Wedding in Windsor.

A source told the Daily Star Online: ?Harry has already taken Meghan to Althorp to see his mum, but they will go back before the big day.

?Harry wanted to take Meghan to see and speak to her? it was very personal for Harry.?

The source went on to suggest the Prince may have asked his mother for her approval.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Given how hes spoken about her recently, you could see at the beginning of the doc on his mum him struggling to hold it together, thats shes still quite an important part of his life, and that hes being more open and dealing with it more.

Since he didnt get to have her meet her here, that he would take her there, not only for him to have some peace of mind, it also would have been a good opportunity to see how Meghan acts and handles the trip as well (not to be too grey suit calculating, but being a royal im sure he cant be too careful).

I hope it was a helpful experience for him, it always makes me so sad to read about the boys having the only chance to be near their mother being on that island, instead of IRL.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.