Harry's Arctic Heroes

Started by Stix Chix, March 15, 2010, 11:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoey

Thanks! If you're in the UK and watching it tonight, have fun! I will be searching for it online... lol!

smilelikeJulie

does anyone knows when is going to be uploded in youtube?

Riss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b013y230

If the video is available in your area, PLEEEEASE post it on youtube!!

wannable

pinkpearls

Apologies for the double post - I can't modify my last one.

Here's a review from the Telegraph, which was spot on, imo.

Prince Harry, who went with them as patron and figurehead, was rather impressive too, in a different way. No one feels particularly at ease with a Handycam shoved in their face but the Prince obviously has an instinctive distrust of cameramen. Oddly, his unease here was rather endearing. It added to the sense of him being someone who doesn't want to be given special treatment. Occasionally the camera would catch him unawares – the silly dance to some bangin' house music was a good one – and you'd get some idea of who Prince Harry actually is, away from the tabloids and the pomp. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8718714/Harrys-Arctic-Heroes-BBC-One-review.html

Zoey

^ Great review!

Thanks to pinkpearls & lili59 for posting the video links!!  :vday2:

Such a good documentary and really great to see Harry normally, now and then. The guys with him seem like an excellent bunch, so brave to do this and to have found the strength not to give up on life after their injuries.

Harry is pretty awful at sewing haha! And was that his monkey hat he brought with him to the trek?

RoyalB

I watched part one last night and it was very, very good.  In fact, managed to get the whole family to sit down with me and they were enthralled.  Very impressed with these guys and their valiant efforts.  Can't wait to see part two next week.   :)

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

Harryforlife25

MissComplexSimplicity

I'm watching the 2nd episode now...Harry really is very adorable.  :vday2:
"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

loyalroyal86

Any videos of episode 2?? I really want to see it. I Loved the first episode!  :vday2:
~The truth sounds insane sometimes, but that doesn\'t mean it\'s not the truth~

Zoey

This guy that pinkpearls found has part 2 up. The video is divided up into 3 parts -

http://www.youtube.com/user/sportskingtv

Start from the third video down and work your way up! :)

RaspBerries

Thanks to everyone who posted links! That must have been an amazing experience.   :happy17:

Hale

It was an amazing documentary to watch and the artic heroes had nothing but praise for Harry who came across as down to earth and easy going. 

After watching this I then viewed old birthday interviews with Harry on You Tube and I am happy to report my darling boy is maturing nicely.  :yesss:

Hale