Pierre Casiraghi goes head over heels for his Italian beauty Beatrice

Started by Allie, August 25, 2009, 02:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nova

BB looks absolutely great!

After ending her exams, writing a book published in May 2009, writing articles & having hold a political TV show I can get that the she needed fully merited holidays!!  :laugh:

QuoteMeanwhile 21-year-old Pierre is reading Economics. He's expected to put his studies to good use working in the companies of his late father Stefano Casiraghi, who passed away in 1990. The businesses are currently being managed by his uncle Marco.

These two seems inspired and inspiring young people despite coming from a very very materially privileged class with aristocratic backgrounds.

Orchid

I absolutely agree with you nova!  Beatrice is a very accomplished, driven and inspired young woman :thumbsup: It's a well deserved break indeed!

:thankyou: for posting the article Allie.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Ceridwen

I'm a bit confused...is this the same girl he was with a few months back?  The same girl where he had his hands on her bum?  Anyway, I agree, she's very pretty.

Allie

Yep, that's the same girl. He's been with Beatrice for about a year or so now.