Random-ab-ly Harry - Idle, Useless Harrychat..

Started by Wombat, March 06, 2007, 07:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

run don't walk to the misc pix thread!  i've just posted some new old pictures of Harry! 8)

Harryite #0004

Wombat

I've been up a cold Afghani passage now for 3 months searching for Harry :brr: Not only is it dark and cold there it's slightly damp and smells like a bad indian curry that's 4 days old. <_<

Oh the things we do for Harryiteness :crazylove:

I may have been 2 days behind Harry in the Great Harry chase...but I'm glad to say that I was at least 5 hours ahead of the Taliban and it gave me enough time to set traps and redirect them towards ex-russian man holes laden with opium plants...we'll not be seeing those buggars for months! :devil:

I'm also happy to report that in my Great Harry Chase, I got to see Harry's doings up-close-and-personal. It was nearly as good as the real thing abs and all....now where's my Harryite medal for finding Harry? *she lays back and waits for Stix* :yessir:

Wombat

No shirts for Harry :woo:

Campaign #62 1/2 has begun *cue serious music*

buzzlightyear

To infinity and beyond ...

Stix Chix

Quote from: Wombat on March 03, 2008, 01:00:42 AM
now where's my Harryite medal for finding Harry? *she lays back and waits for Stix* :yessir:
we melted down all our medals to make our new life-sized statue of Harry....remember?  you can have dibs on polishing it though. :D 

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Thanks! .sticky

*Goes off to shine the statue* Hang on...why are his abs and crown jewels shinier then everywhere else? :wait:

Quote from: Wombat on March 05, 2008, 05:01:03 AM
No shirts for Harry :woo:

Campaign #62 1/2 has begun *cue hoards of Harryites to join in...hint hint!*

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

leogirl

Wombat

I hear it's warm in Botswana (location of a great Harry shirtless pic) :crazylove:

brittanylala

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Wombat on March 07, 2008, 12:31:30 AM
why are his abs and crown jewels shinier then everywhere else? :wait:

:blush:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

I thought you said it was tennis elbow :rant:

mediastar

This thread has been locked because it is now very long. Feel free to start up a new one with a similar name.

click here for the new topic! :)
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)