The Iffy-Wiff Club: Books were written about and by the Sussexes Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

No-one is saying that Meghan?s wedding gown wasn?t blinding white.

However to the late Queen and her generation white for weddings was associated with virginity, and therefore white shouldn?t be used for second weddings. I pointed out in my last post that isn?t a view shared by many people under 50 years of age today. Hundreds of people have worn white and a veil for their second weddings in the last two decades or so, including Letizia at her wedding to the then future King of Spain.

Plus one could ask if every bride floating down the aisle at a first wedding in white and a veil would inevitably be a virgin. Extremely doubtful nowadays imo.

And if Queen Elizabeth had felt so strongly about the matter she would have said something to Meghan herself, not to one of her own elderly cousins.

FanDianaFancy

So report are Harry is on his way, now, today, right now to see King Charles.
Well?..ehhhhhh?so if KCdid not have cancer, Harry and mouth piece, bestie, insider Omit ?.the rest of Sussex team , would be business as usual.

As when PP died and Harry was promoting his Oprah interview, the BRF will do as they did with him. Appease, be civil at a distance. Same as when QE died.

When there is a serious illness or death, Ido not buy the toxic,evil ones good graces. You nod, be polite, happy to see them to appease them, but focus is on those who are in your world and recovery, etc.

Blue Clover

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on February 05, 2024, 06:45:14 PM
So report are Harry is on his way, now, today, right now to see King Charles.
Well?..ehhhhhh?so if KCdid not have cancer, Harry and mouth piece, bestie, insider Omit ?.the rest of Sussex team , would be business as usual.

As when PP died and Harry was promoting his Oprah interview, the BRF will do as they did with him. Appease, be civil at a distance. Same as when QE died.

When there is a serious illness or death, Ido not buy the toxic,evil ones good graces. You nod, be polite, happy to see them to appease them, but focus is on those who are in your world and recovery, etc.

Charles is his father, and there is much to that connection, no matter what has occurred over the past few years.

FanDianaFancy

But it is not past years. It is now. Current. Omit , their friend, just took a nice knife stab at BRF.
Sussex main meal ticket is say some dirt on BRF. We like that stuff here in the USA. Just last year, Kerry Kennedy said, her own words,?..about awarding M due to overcoming racism, even via her married in family.

Right now, for now, for the next month or so Harry will probably give a cease fire. Omit will be on call to issue dirt as he did today.
See Omit?s Twitter regarding KC health.

It never ends and will never end. With a don like Harry, in the throes of his anger, depression, bitterness, all one can do is smile, nod, keep conversation cute, keep at arms length a time limit too.
I am  sure, I hope Harry is not alone withKC and there is a time limit.
I know, no way Catherine will want to see him. She can use her recovery as an excuse.
Oh for him to see the Wales kids?.her parents are keeping them fir a week or?.between school ,ohhhh, another time. I would think William would only see him in front of aides and for a time limit.

Henry is simply not to be trusted.
Ex. The fiasco as the Q was dying with him wanting to bring Meg too.
The Qs anniversary celebration?no one was around to celebrate Lilbits birthday?drama leaked to the world of how awful to not create bonds of family.
The walk when QE passed away.

There is n always will be drama.

Nightowl

:goodpost:

And Harry will be Harry as usual, so keep a tape recorder near by to keep what is said between Harry and any other member of the royal family private.  This is sad to think and say yet this is a money making situation for the Sussex's as that has been their main goal since they left, after all the drama they created while Prince Philip was dying and the last years of HM's life, and her funeral, who in their right mind think they are to be *Trusted* even in this sad situation?  Harry takes orders or whatever from wife, so just be extremely careful of what is said around him.

Kristeh-H

It would be nice to think this could open a pathway to reconciliation, but unfortunately, Harry is just not trustworthy.  He and Meghan had no respect or consideration for Prince Philip on his deathbed, nor for Queen Elizabeth as she was suffering the loss of her husband and then in her final years.  So I hope Charles and the rest of the family will know to be very careful around Harry.

FanDianaFancy

Iagree with both of you. By reports, it seems seeing his dad was all 45 mins at Clearance House
KC n C went then from BuckPal to Sandrigham.

FanDianaFancy

Omid Scobie

@scobie
?
Jan 23
A different vibe to the last time we saw PM Andrew Holness with members of the Royal Family?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Omit knife jab at KC n  BRF when MegHen was in Jamaica forMarley movie.

Curryong

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on February 07, 2024, 12:36:19 AM
Iagree with both of you. By reports, it seems seeing his dad was all 45 mins at Clearance House
KC n C went then from BuckPal to Sandrigham.

If Charles is receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment then he is probably going to Sandringham to rest as such treatments are debilitating. However, there?s nothing stopping them seeing each other when Charles is next in London to see the PM and attending to other matters in a few days,, nor is there reason to suppose that Harry is banned from visiting Sandringham. Harry is due in Canada on the 14th -15th of this month in the run up to the next scheduled IG. Up till the 12th he could spend time at either of the above locations.

Nightowl

Quote from: Kristeh-H on February 06, 2024, 01:59:07 PM
It would be nice to think this could open a pathway to reconciliation, but unfortunately, Harry is just not trustworthy.  He and Meghan had no respect or consideration for Prince Philip on his deathbed, nor for Queen Elizabeth as she was suffering the loss of her husband and then in her final years.  So I hope Charles and the rest of the family will know to be very careful around Harry.

Yes, it is sad yet Harry and Meghan both brought this on themselves by back stabbing the royal family in the back with all their hate and lies. They have nobody to blame but themselves now.  I care what is happening to Charles right now  as he has the responsibility of the kingdom on his shoulders to take care of and Thank Goodness there is William who also has the responsibility  of his family with Catherine in recovery right now....Harry, just go back to Ca and play polo and gather eggs from the chickens in your yard and leave the royal family in peace.  Your most certainly not wanted in the UK for any reason. No royal duties for you ever again as so many of my friends have said on royal forums and social media.