surgery needed for wessex baby

Started by wills_gurl0824, April 11, 2004, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills_gurl0824

HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

LadyLove

AWW that is sooo sad! :( It really makes me scared that i'm pregnant--most people think "oh i want a girl soo bad and i want it to be really cute" but when you're pregnant you find that all you want is to have a HEALTHY baby. I really hope everything goes OK for Louise.

LisaG

sara1981

im hope so! she would be okay for her baby daughter because Sophie had collaspe for second time in 1999 of losing baby before Sophie got her! but she plans IVF to become pregnant.

but Sophie would scary to death of baby you know that! what you think? but i agree with articles but Louise had loses vision since her mother had collaspse at her home before Louise born but its so small baby 4 lbs 9 ozs.

maybe she would have one eyes maybe have blindness im not sure!

Sara Boyce

abc

I hope she is all right. Thanks for the link.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

AnitolaNova