Monarchies of the World: Articles from 2003-2005

Started by Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, July 25, 2003, 01:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riley

according to my computer when i went to look at the site, it said that i needed to register and pay money to see the stuff on the site. if that's the case then if you're registered on it already, then can you just email or pm the article to me, because i'm interested in reading it. thanks. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

willwindsor62182

Please vote on who you think is the most beautiful Jordanian royal female.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

willwindsor62182

While HM Queen Liliuokalani was forced to abdicate the Hawaiian throne in 1893 by the United States, the people of Hawaii still have a great layalty to HM and the ex-royal family. More can be found at http://royalty.nu/America?Hawaii.html  

willwindsor62182

where can i find more pics of her http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/floren...onpreussen.msnw

here info in case you dont know http://www.nettyroyal.nl/florence.html

willwindsor62182

i cant find any damn pics of her

members please help me!!

willwindsor62182

weelilin

hiyah
         you can actually just search yahoo for her.........although i have no idea who she is but i tried everything ranging from photo search engines to all kinds of search engines(even chinese ones) and i discover that u can simple search for her by using yahoo.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Princess+...-t&cop=mss&tab=
i hope that helps...............................have a nice day and take care........ :)  :)  

willwindsor62182

thanks
but i already tried a long time ago

tkampenhout

So. Does anyon in here know anythign about the Belgian Royal family?

Martine

I know quite a lot about them.

what do you want to know?

tkampenhout

I don't want to know anything. I know a lot about them to. How do you know so mcuh about them?

Martine

Because i was born in Belgium. I'm still interested in everything that happens in Belgium, including the royal family.

and oh yeh: Prince Amedeo of Belgium is very cute ;-)  :wub: that helps too;-)

tkampenhout

Cool. Same thing with me except I'm a guy so I don't care if he is cute or not.

abc

Dont't really know anything about them. I know it isn't helpful but I am posting anyways.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

abc

Is it going to be shown in the US?
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

QuoteIs it going to be shown in the US?
I?m not too sure, I know that you can get BBCamerica in the US, but I?m not too familiar with how their schedule compares to the normal one.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

princessrose

kwanfan

pixie

We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Iris

Sometimes royals get tortured by servants (the british: books coming out, photo's being published, letters being revealed), but I guess you'd rather have such publicity, than:

Indian royal couple torture 8 year-old servant

Iris

Check it out! The Indonesian king picked a new government! How democratic!! :huh:
article

Do you think a king/queen should have that much power?

Iris

The poor girls!
gross

Thank goodness that some people haven't lost their brain yet!
first step in the right direction