Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat Part 2

Started by TLLK, December 14, 2021, 11:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Oh yes, Princess Beatrice looks so pretty and most of all every happy with her life and new hubby.  This is one of the best pictures I have seen of her in a long time even before the wedding.  I really love the gown she is wearing, soft and feminine.  Eduardo is a very handsome man and knows it is best not to be showy to the public with who you are or now much you have...I believe he knows the value of one of my favorite words....Privacy!

Blue Clover

Quote from: Nightowl on May 13, 2022, 05:32:30 AM
Oh yes, Princess Beatrice looks so pretty and most of all every happy with her life and new hubby.  This is one of the best pictures I have seen of her in a long time even before the wedding.  I really love the gown she is wearing, soft and feminine.  Eduardo is a very handsome man and knows it is best not to be showy to the public with who you are or now much you have...I believe he knows the value of one of my favorite words....Privacy!

@Nightowl, I agree with you! I see so many good changes in Beatrice. Marriage and family life have really allowed her to shine.

Blue Clover

They seem like a regular couple at Glastonbury. Happy to see them out and about.

sara8150

Nightowl

There are 4 furbabies and they are a family so I hope whoever has time, lots of property with land and money for vets in case, will take them.  This is something I learned from my furbabies and 99.99% of the human race just does not get.......Dogs are just as human as the 2 legged human is, they just look different, they talk different, they have the same medical issues as we do, they feel love, and hate and sadness, they get hungry and they need homes that are safe like we do.....the same goes for all creatures of God, and HM understood that.  My furbabies had the very best homes, when walking they knew where *home* was and when tired, the turned in that direction and they all loved to come home and when I opened that door, in they went checking everything out to make sure everything was in it's place.......so we humans need to listen to those that just look different from us so we can be better at taking care of them. Just one of life's lessons learned from my furbabies... :flower:

Nightowl

Quote from: Amabel2 on September 14, 2022, 12:32:27 PM
Andrew is taking them

He is taking *all* of them, all 4 dogs?  The one named Lissy is so pretty and looks so sad in her picture......she is the odd one out I believe. 

Curryong

I read that Andrew was taking a couple and Beatrice the others. They?re very cute dogs!

Nightowl

That is good, Beatrice has family and a daughter who will grow up with dogs, growing up with dogs is a very good thing I believe.  I have always like Beatrice, she seems very relatable at events.

Amabel2

Quote from: Curryong on September 14, 2022, 11:27:58 PM
I read that Andrew was taking a couple and Beatrice the others. They?re very cute dogs!
Im not really a dog fan.  but I imagined that since Andrew gave the dogs to the queen and has not much to do now, he'd take them all back.

TLLK

Someone took captured a sweet photo of Beatrice and Edo at a Carol Service in late November.

https://twitter.com/carebrprincess/status/1602836214658187265?s=61&t=xkpqKpYDZbXn7FYQksqNnA

QuotePrincess Beatrice and Edo Mapelli Mozzi attended the 11th Annual carol concert by #QuintessentiallyFoundation  The Fayre of St James on November 29th at St James?s Church, Piccadilly

wannable

The Court Jeweller (Lauren Kiehna)
@courtjeweller
The York Diamond Tiara (The York Diamond Tiara) reappears for the first time in two decades on Princess Beatrice tonight

IT WASN'T SOLD, Miracle: For those who thought it was gone with the Fergie and Andrew money problems

Blue Clover

TLLK

Wolfie and Sienna were in a bridal party recently. The wedding took place in Cumbria. Wolfie was a page boy and Sienna was a flower girl.

Pretty in pink! Princess Beatrice is all smiles as her husband's step-sister ties the knot in Cumbria - with their children Wolfie and Sienna taking

QuotePrincess Beatrice looked every inch the proud mother over the weekend after her daughter Sienna was asked to be a flowergirl at a family wedding.

The royal, 34, looked effortlessly elegant in a blush pink button-down dress by Emilia Wickstead, which she wore to Wimbledon two weeks ago, to attend the nuptials of Phoebe Williams-Ellis, 29, and Raoul de Lantsheere in Cumbria.

According to the Daily Mail's Diary Editor Richard Eden, Beatrice and Edoardo Mozzi Mapelli's 22-month-old daughter was asked to be a flower girl for the happy couple.

Meanwhile, Edo's seven-year-old son Wolfie - who he shares with his ex-fiance Dara Huang - is said to have performed the role of pageboy during the ceremony.

Whilst Sienna arrived at the church with her parents, Wolfie - who was wearing braces - remained with the other pageboys before joining them later.

wannable

People
@people

Sarah Ferguson Talks Babysitting Granddaughter Sienna: 'Beatrice and Edo Are Away So Gee-Gee Is in Charge'

^ Sienna calls her grandmother Gee Gee.

Amabel2

wow how fascinating. I hope Sarah is keeping well but I wish she'd just stick to her books... in terms of speaking publicly