Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

It is a no brainer to suspend Andrew's work. There allegedly appears to have been bad blood between the York girls and Kate or so the media said. Maybe that does not lead to William "liking" Andrew.

TLLK

Prince Andrew to stand aside from all 230 of his patronages | Prince Andrew | The Guardian

QuoteThe announcement that the duke was stepping back from all of his 230 patronages came after he resigned as patron of London Metropolitan University, following a meeting of its governors on Tuesday. The university had said it opposed ?all forms of discrimination, abuse and human trafficking?.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on November 25, 2019, 12:27:39 AM
Prince Andrew to stand aside from all 230 of his patronages | Prince Andrew | The Guardian

wel sounds like that is it.  the only people who will assocate with him work wise now are oligarchs of dubious morality...

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 12:32:08 AM

Quote from: sandy on November 24, 2019, 11:50:23 PM
It is a no brainer to suspend Andrew's work. There allegedly appears to have been bad blood between the York girls and Kate or so the media said. Maybe that does not lead to William "liking" Andrew.
Or perhaps he thinks that his uncle is an arrogant prat who has a bad attitude towards women.. and who has by his acitons damaged the RF>..

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on November 21, 2019, 11:17:06 PM
2% of earnings with each benefactor using crown estate facilities, and he still wanted to travel tomorrow to Bahrain.  :thumbsdown: :fuming:
He will not go easy, but neither did his great Uncle (E VIII). According to two biographies that I read, it took a long time for Edward to fully understand what his abdication meant.

TLLK

@amabel-Yes I tend to believe  that it's been Andrew's and Sarah's well documented remarks and actions over the decades that have led to William's poor opinion of his uncle rather than some alleged "bad blood" stories from the tabloids.

sandy

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 25, 2019, 06:00:44 AM
He will not go easy, but neither did his great Uncle (E VIII). According to two biographies that I read, it took a long time for Edward to fully understand what his abdication meant.

Edward VIII's when Duke of windsor's greatest "pain" was from his wife not getting to be an HRH. This rankled with him for the rest of his life.

Andrew should be thankful if it does not get to the lawsuit or prosecution stage. And he can live a quiet retirement, he is not going to want for money.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edoardo visit under-fire Prince Andrew at his Windsor home | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew is dim and entitled says Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew Public Existence Wiped Out | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 03:33:10 PM

Prince Andrew interview - FBI reportedly wants to interview British royal - CBS News

Prince Charles set for angry showdown with Prince Andrew over ongoing Epstein scandal

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 03:39:34 PM

Royal family fury: Prince Andrew will be shunned by senior royals after Epstein scandal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew news: Duke?s 'heartbreaking fears' about Beatrice and Eugenie revealed | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew feud: Why did Prince Andrew REJECT this offer from Prince Charles? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew?s sex accuser set to testify to FBI | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

?Absolutely reprehensible!? Mike Parry lashes out as TV panel row over Prince Andrew | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'Isolated' Prince Andrew sparks row on ITV GMB as experts clash over disgraced royal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew ?doesn?t mix with siblings? Charles or Anne - Paul Burrell claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice: How Andrew could DESTROY Beatrice?s dreams of walking down aisle on TV | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Charles to confront Prince Andrew over ongoing Epstein scandal - sources | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 03:51:50 PM

Jeffrey Epstein 'victim's' sister wants FBI to extradite Prince Andrew to the US - Mirror Online

Prince Andrew is 'not above the law' and has NO diplomatic or royal immunity over Epstein scandal

Only Fools And Horses' Boycie actor defends 'poor' Prince Andrew over Epstein scandal saying 'give him a break'

Charlie?s Angels director Elizabeth Banks stuns Graham Show show guests with Prince Andrew joke ? The Sun

Prince Andrew?s pal and Epstein ?madam? Ghislaine Maxwell ?set to come out of hiding and reveal all to the FBI? ? The Sun

Prince Andrew spent four days with convicted paedo Epstein to make sure he didn?t have any dirt on him, ex claims

Princess Beatrice all smiles with fiance as she leaves Windsor Castle amid Prince Andrew storm ? The Sun

Prince Charles offered Prince Andrew a job as his aide ? Royal Central

Prince Charles set to arrive back in the UK for angry showdown with Prince Andrew ? Royal Central

sandy

I wonder if Bea and Edo will have the wedding in Italy after all. The Queen may travel to it though.

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 04:57:33 PM

I'm just wondering when the first book about this scandal will appear. It's inevitable IMO

oak_and_cedar

I do wonder if Edoardo even sticks around. This was probably not the attention he had in mind. Who knows.

Sidenote: Paul Burrell inviting himself to the discussion, as per ususal. Dislikeable man.

wannable

Apparently, reports are that the pictures today of Beatrice and Edoardo driving to Windsor Castle was to visit The Queen and Prince Phillip (who came for the weekend).

@sandy very likely, the couple left with big smiles, so any guess is good.  What reporters today are tweeting is that Andrew is no longer (benefactor of the GBP 350 annually) of the sovereign grant, so tied to it and his shenanigans, it won't be taking place at St. Georges Chapel or any crown estate properties.

amabel

The wedding will probably take place privately in some Royal chapel.. but it will be a small affair and the public wont see any of it.  I doubt if Bea will marry abroad, as Im sure she would like her grandmother and Phil to attend.. and they are not likely to feel able to travel abroad.  but it will be a quiet affair...

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on November 25, 2019, 04:34:44 PM
I wonder if Bea and Edo will have the wedding in Italy after all. The Queen may travel to it though.

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 04:57:33 PM

I'm just wondering when the first book about this scandal will appear. It's inevitable IMO

No!! HMQ and Philip wouldn?t allowed traveling to Italy both in 90?s UK government wouldn?t permitted for that what I?m mentioning in Beatrice and Edu?s engagement thread before my answer is NO!!

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2019, 07:37:14 PM

Quote from: amabel on November 25, 2019, 07:14:15 PM
The wedding will probably take place privately in some Royal chapel.. but it will be a small affair and the public wont see any of it.  I doubt if Bea will marry abroad, as Im sure she would like her grandmother and Phil to attend.. and they are not likely to feel able to travel abroad.  but it will be a quiet affair...

That true!! HMQ and Philip too old for traveling but UK government wouldn?t allowed for that but Beatrice and Eduardo need kept low profile and small wedding in Italy I?m already told @sandy

Prince Andrew latest: Should Prince Andrew be STRIPPED of titles? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sandy

If it gets  difficult really difficult, they may have a very quiet wedding in the UK, with maybe an official photo and nothing else.

sandy

Did Eugenie stay out of it? I have not seen her name in reference to stories about Andrew and the interview.

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on November 25, 2019, 11:04:14 PM
Did Eugenie stay out of it? I have not seen her name in reference to stories about Andrew and the interview.

I don?t think so Eugenie didn?t include on her dad?s scandal nope!!

TLLK

Quote from: amabel on November 25, 2019, 07:14:15 PM
There is always the historic Chapel Royal at St. James Palace where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert married. It's small but perhaps this is a better choice for Princess Beatrice and Eduardo's wedding.

The Chapel Royal | The Royal Family

Trudie

Quote from: sandy on November 25, 2019, 01:24:06 PM
Edward VIII's when Duke of windsor's greatest "pain" was from his wife not getting to be an HRH. This rankled with him for the rest of his life.

Andrew should be thankful if it does not get to the lawsuit or prosecution stage. And he can live a quiet retirement, he is not going to want for money.

Yes Sandy the DOW's greatest pain was his wife not getting the HRH and Andrew's greatest pain is his daughters not being working royals and not having their bodyguards. There is a lot of similarities between the DOE and Andrew and money is the big denominator. The DOW milked his brother for years getting a hefty allowance and I had read somewhere that George VI had to buy Sandringham from him. When Elizabeth came to the throne she put a stop to it however in this reign Andrew will milk his mother for a generous allowance until Charles reigns and puts a stop to it. 

Curryong

Yes, during the negotiations before the Abdication Edward VIII deliberately lied about the state of his finances, moaning that he would be poor, and misleading the King and his legal representatives about the extremely large sum of money he had salted away over the years from Duchy Funds, which the dead George V knew about but George VI didn't.

He sold both Balmoral and Sandringham to his brother for a large sum which left George and his wife short on available funds for themselves for years.

Edward worshipped money and would have done virtually anything to get more, just like Andrew. He entered some very shady currency deals in Florida during WW2 at a time when Britain was fighting for its very existence. Andrew's cut from the same corrupt cloth, IMO.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on November 26, 2019, 02:07:59 AM
Yes, during the negotiations before the Abdication Edward VIII deliberately lied about the state of his finances, moaning that he would be poor, and misleading the King and his legal representatives about the extremely large sum of money he had salted away over the years from Duchy Funds, which the dead George V knew about but George VI didn't.

He sold both Balmoral and Sandringham to his brother for a large sum which left George and his wife short on available funds for themselves for years.

Edward worshipped money and would have done virtually anything to get more, just like Andrew. He entered some very shady currency deals in Florida during WW2 at a time when Britain was fighting for its very existence. Andrew's cut from the same corrupt cloth, IMO.
I have been thinking about the similarities, too. Edward complained all his life that he was poor and I am sure we will hear the same from Andrew if privy to his conversations with his mother and brother.

Meanwhile, he has been generous with his children...they have extensive haute couture wardrobes, he probably funded all their living expenses with all that travel, which must have added up. Hopefully they are more independent now.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on November 25, 2019, 11:20:05 PM
There is always the historic Chapel Royal at St. James Palace where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert married. It's small but perhaps this is a better choice for Princess Beatrice and Eduardo's wedding.

The Chapel Royal | The Royal Family
Definitely.  They should really do it soon and quietly.. and then Bea can get on with her life.

wannable

The rumour is the Andrew What We Know is that, to be continued in January*, to not disrupt Elections Front Page News.

January* more media information of 1. Charles riot act with his brother, and sit-down with his son (see to a lesser extent preparing the present and future assurances), 2. Beatrice's wedding 3. other BRF decisions

sandy

Why would Charles have a "sit down" with Harry? It's like paying attention to a speck of dirt on the floor when a huge fire is raging in a house. Andrew is the one with the severe and I mean severe trouble.