Main Menu

Welcome Back Macrobug67

Started by TLLK, July 27, 2020, 10:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

:welcome:
Please join me in welcoming back a long time member and former moderator...@Macrobug67. :happy17:

PrincessOfPeace

Yes welcome back @Macrobug67

I remember you very well. You were one of the good guys lol

Double post auto-merged: July 27, 2020, 11:24:13 PM

You and cinnrit were good friends. I miss her on here. She was so nice.

TLLK

@PrincessOfPeace - I miss cinrit too. She was a very special member of this forum and an expert on Tudor history.

Macrobug67

:hi: :hehe: :blowkiss:  Thank you Thank you. It?s great to be back. TLLK dragged me in here and wouldn?t let me leave until I signed up.  For someone with such a cute face, she?s MEAN. It?s the teacher in her.   :ahhh:

Thanks PoP!!  I remember you quite well too!!  I have been lurking for quite a while but needed TLLK to blast me out of inertia.  Plus I couldn?t remember my password.   :blush:

Shall we go amuck??   Make Blue Clover tear her hair out? 
I wonder how fast she can run these days????  :windsor:

I miss Cindy, too.  She was a wonderful, kind, caring lady.  I?m getting a little teary just writing this.  She love RIF, Tudors and her cats.  She was so strong, right to the end.

Blue Clover

Macrobug,

Welcome back!  :welcome:  :flower:

Macrobug67

:hug: BC!  We need to have a long chat and virtual coffee to catch up!

LouisFerdinand

Bonjour, @Macrobug67! I have used some of cinrit's threads from the Royalty section and reintroduced them.       

:random44: :random44: :random44: :random44: :random44: :random44:

Macrobug67

I think she would love that, especially the Tudors.

Bonjour!

wannable

I've realized how long we've been in this forum journey, so welcome back.  :flower: :hug?:

@Macrobug67  I'm doing well despite the quarantine. How are you?

Macrobug67

:wacko:  It?s been a fun ride with the CoVID.  We are just starting to see patients face to face

wannable

I gather you're in the health sector, that's amazing and selfless.  Good for you.

I'm in the boring oil sector, home office, isolation, helping 1 neighbor only face to face with mask, she's alone, I'm alone, she's sick, doing all the advantages possible with government rules in reference to outdoor exercise, etc.

Macrobug67

I don?t know how selfless - I did my fair share of whining about having to go to work when everyone else got to work at home in their pjs. But thinking about those not able to work and those working in high contact, low pay jobs made me ashamed of my whining.  But I still went to work in my pj and only changed if I had to see someone face to face

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on July 30, 2020, 04:15:59 PM
I gather you're in the health sector, that's amazing and selfless.  Good for you.

I'm in the boring oil sector, home office, isolation, helping 1 neighbor only face to face with mask, she's alone, I'm alone, she's sick, doing all the advantages possible with government rules in reference to outdoor exercise, etc.
Very kind of you to help the sick neighbor during this time.

Double post auto-merged: July 30, 2020, 07:27:53 PM

Quote from: Macrobug67 on July 30, 2020, 07:01:16 PM
I don?t know how selfless - I did my fair share of whining about having to go to work when everyone else got to work at home in their pjs. But thinking about those not able to work and those working in high contact, low pay jobs made me ashamed of my whining.  But I still went to work in my pj and only changed if I had to see someone face to face

I have a true appreciation for those who are in healthcare either with patients or working to track these cases. A friend works for the local health district and she has been an excellent resource for information especially in the early days of the Stay at Home order back in March.

Forever grateful that my husband can work safely from home during this time especially since there are those who have either lost their jobs or must go to work in person. I expect that the landscape of high rise office buildings and in person work will be forever impacted now that so many can work from their residences.