Main Menu

New RIF Administrator

Started by Blue Clover, August 13, 2022, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Greeting RIF Members,

I am pleased to share this news with the members of RIF. I am so grateful for her dedication to RIF and the fact that she has proved to be a valuable part of the RIF team. Please join me in welcoming our new Administrator, TLLK!

I also want to thank our Moderator team and Forum Ambassador for their dedication and hard work in making RIF a great experience. Thank you, Macrobug67, Princess of Peace, and Sara 8150. We appreciate all that you do for the forum!

Curryong

Congratulations TLLK and everyone on the team.

PrincessOfPeace

Congratulations! Well deserved. @TLLK

TLLK

Thank you @Blue Clover, @Curryong and @PrincessOfPeace for your kind words and best wishes.

Now to start reading that administrator's handbook!!!  :happy:

sara8150

Quote from: Blue Clover on August 13, 2022, 08:01:16 PM
Greeting RIF Members,

I am pleased to share this news with the members of RIF. I am so grateful for her dedication to RIF and the fact that she has proved to be a valuable part of the RIF team. Please join me in welcoming our new Administrator, TLLK!

I also want to thank our Moderator team and Forum Ambassador for their dedication and hard work in making RIF a great experience. Thank you, Macrobug67, Princess of Peace, and Sara 8150. We appreciate all that you do for the forum!

You?re welcome about that

Nightowl

Quote from: TLLK on August 13, 2022, 09:40:37 PM
Thank you @Blue Clover, @Curryong and @PrincessOfPeace for your kind words and best wishes.

Now to start reading that administrator's handbook!!!  :happy:

That is so cute.....LOL

Blue Clover

@TLLK The administrator's handbook is HUGE! Wishing you the best as you thumb through it.

wannable

Nice way to go. Congratulations and happy tidings (with the handbook  :lol:  :notworthy: )

Nightowl

TLLK: you will do a fabulous job here as always and so nice to hear this about a lovely lady.  Congratulations  :partaay:  and now for the hard work..could you please get us some cute flower bouquets icons to send with comments ....   :high5: