Kate Middleton and Prince William Invited by Queen to Stay at Balmoral....

Started by cinrit, June 17, 2013, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteThe eager Queen has invited Wills and Kate to stay at her Balmoral retreat - three weeks after Kate gives birth.

Her Maj, 87, has asked the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to bring her new great-grandchild on a seven-day "babymoon" at her Scottish "crib" in the second week of August.

Kate, 31, is due in mid July and a Palace source said: "The Queen's very excited about Kate and Will's new addition to the family. She sent them a formal invitation asking them to come to Balmoral and is hoping they will be there for the whole week.

"Her Majesty has hundreds of happy memories from Balmoral dating back to her childhood. She will love spending quality time with William and Kate and their baby away from prying eyes."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-prince-william-invited-1956469 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

sandy

I knew it. The Post Baby Moon. But I still think they 'll fly off to Mustique and Baby will be left with the Middletons.

cinrit

Personally, I don't believe the article for one minute.  The Queen, in her mid-80's, with a husband recovering from major surgery, probably would be happier without a newborn that might be crying at all hours of the day and night.  Just another story from an "unnamed source".

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

sandy

Well there is lots of room at Balmoral and they could be placed in a room far away from Philip and Elizabeth. But I think William and Kate will fly off to some island within weeks of the birth leaving the baby with her family.

DaFluffs

Nah, I think she'll move in w/her mother.

Kate has never faced a serious challenge requiring a lot of work a single day in her entire life.  Now she has a newborn.....

Eri

sara8150

Kate can recovery when baby born..

Wills and Kate will go Balmoral intive by HM Majesty but Kate and Wills will go middletons after baby born yes!

Limabeany

Quote from: cinrit on June 17, 2013, 01:41:26 PM
Personally, I don't believe the article for one minute.  The Queen, in her mid-80's, with a husband recovering from major surgery, probably would be happier without a newborn that might be crying at all hours of the day and night.  Just another story from an "unnamed source".

Cindy

:goodpost:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.