Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I wouldn't know 'at this point' about anything related to Sam (including her father and brother), hence I said I'm repeating what I've read or heard from people allegedly in the know.

Her children under oath have said (I forgot to add this in the ''repeat mode'') that they love their mother and were in agreement of moving by law due to her MS illness. She does receive whatever the social security in the USA hand out to this type of disabled person (s).

I think since it has been repeated a gazillion times by US based people that Sam since is a healthcare worker/diploma, she has a lot of favorable points just with that. (I haven't searched US governance laws about healthcare workers related to the law).

I honestly can't debate as I said because I'm not entirely interested to read anything, just listening to some bits and pieces here and there.

Curryong

Samantha was wheelchair bound from 2008 due to her health condition. The two children from her first marriage to a man named Hale were born in 1981 and 1986. Why would adults need to be sent away from a wheelchair bound mother they weren?t living with anyway? Samantha?s mother Roslyn took care of them from their childhood.

It?s possible that Noelle Rasmussen, who was born in 1998, would have had to be sent away from a ?caring mother? but in fact Samantha and she quarrelled bitterly when she was in her teens (reports in various tabloids)  and she went to live with her father. Two at least of Samantha?s children complained about her behaviour at the time that a whole heap of Markle stuff was blowing up after the royal wedding, including Noelle, so it was hardly cuddle and kiss time. Samantha claimed that Noelle was a teenage devil worshipper at one stage I remember. That appeared in a tabloid.

I think you should stop reading all those ?US based? anti Meghan Twitter posts. They aren?t ?people in the know?. Far from it! Doria is a qualified social worker who worked in a recognised facility. Does she get brownie points from anti Meghanites for that? I doubt it!

Curryong

Nightowl

I often wondered if Meghan's childhood was unstable at times, more dysfunctional with her living with both parents then living with each at different times and with siblings coming and going at times.  That could be part of any person's problem when growing up and affect their adult life in any situation.  Catherine has hit the nail on the head with her involvement in early healthy childhood mental health for children as that will help so many grow into mentally healthy adults.  My country needs that type of programs big time as America is way to big for it's pants.

wannable

At this point, and after reading that between the above 3 they took care of MM because mom was absent and when coming back with friends 🚬 the canabis in the front garden until stoned (Bower), will surely have Mental Health consequences fact 100%, yes or yes.

At this point, the above 3 are not that 'bad' as MM made it to be, IMO Harry, Meghan and the mom are the absolute worse in a huge much Bigger scale, their (H, M and D) machinations are very scary.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 12, 2022, 06:18:35 PM
At this point, and after reading that between the above 3 they took care of MM because mom was absent and when coming back with friends 🚬 the canabis in the front garden until stoned (Bower), will surely have Mental Health consequences fact 100%, yes or yes.

At this point, the above 3 are not that 'bad' as MM made it to be, IMO Harry, Meghan and the mom are the absolute worse in a huge much Bigger scale, their (H, M and D) machinations are very scary.

If cannabis was involved in the Markle household during Meghan?s childhood then it was Thomas Markle snr who was smoking it. Tom Markle jnr, his loving son, went to town on his father during a tabloid interview in the time when he was constantly running to the media to get money, and stated that when he was in his teens Tom snr had a weed habit and smoked constantly as well as using prostitutes.

And that ?Mom was absent during Meghan?s childhood? with the reason being ?because she was in jail? has been around in Tumblr and Twitter since 2016 when the anti Meghan pack began on SM. If Doria truly had been to jail during her daughter?s childhood then her loving stepdaughter Samantha would have certainly thrown that little nugget out there long ago, as well as Bower and Lady CC. And the tabloids would have gleefully interviewed her fellow prisoners, handing over money to do so.

It?s blatantly obvious that lie has no legs either, along with the yacht girl tale.Why are all these stories erupting again now? SM going berserk again?

wannable

I wouldn't possibly know or commit to libel Curryong.  IOW, Bower didn't say that in his book. The only thing I can say about Thomas Jr. is he was busted drunk (AA in his police record DNA, problems with his now ex wife), reported in the US newspaper, replicated in the UK purchase of copyrights. Further than what is in the ''media'', not really a smart choice or perhaps one can change it to ''it is rumored''.  :hmm:

Only what has been written and not sued, Bower. IOW the chapter detailing Doria absent and returning with friends smoking weed in the front garden whilst the 3 Markles of this ''thread'' were taking care of Meghan. This was a routine and basically he said a weekly situation .

Curryong

Oh, yes. Doria smoking weed in the garden while her ex and the two children looked after her child? Can really see that scenario! Especially as Samantha left home after high school ended and the history with her own children from the Hale marriage that she blatantly lied about. And the info for Doria smoking weed came to Bower from whom? Someone with the initials T or or S, lol!

I doubt very much that Doria has even heard of Tom Bower, let alone read his book!

wannable

She could have sued him, but didn't. Harry and Meghan too for that matter, but didn't. The whole book is damaging, Valentine Low too for that matter. None have been sued.

Curryong

Not everybody libelled in media reports or in books goes immediately to their lawyers to sue. Life?s too short. And Harry and Meghan haven?t sued every single time a lie has been printed about them. It would be exhausting.

However, just because people don?t do that doesn?t mean that everything printed is 100% true. It often depends on your sources. And I certainly wouldn?t be relying on Markle testimony in court even if Tom and Sam had signed legal disclaimers. A good prosecution attorney would destroy them in ten minutes of questioning.

Look at the National Enquirer. How many lies does it print about celebs every week? And yet they hardly get sued by anyone. People just can?t be bothered and probably think ?Oh well, next time it will be somebody else?. That?s what publications like them and the British tabloids rely on. People just don?t have the time, energy, money, to devote to it. And that includes the Sussexes.

As for Doria I reiterate that she probably has never heard of Bower. And if she has she?d probably not care less about his ?revelation? that she smoked weed. Millions of people smoked some weed occasionally in the 1960s and 70s. I did myself when at art school and uni.

However I do not believe that Doria was an absent or neglectful mother. Samantha could tell Bower about her own history but I bet she didn?t and Bower never bothered to question it.  If Bower states that Doria was neglectful then we know his sources for it. And naturally, as he had made a friend of Tom snr for his own agenda, he wouldn?t be concentrating on the many lies and contradictions he and Samantha have told the media since 2016.

wannable

To me it is very simple, since they didn't sue, it is true.  Suing means the couple would have to actually go to court and tell their own account under oath. It is a risk with a catch.

TLLK

TLLK

And here's the judges ruling.

Judge rules in favour of Meghan Markle's sister Samantha

QuoteA US-based judge said lawyers must grill Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their remarks about Samantha Markle made during their Oprah Winfrey interview.

The ruling came after the royal couple's lawyers refused to respond to questions posed by Samantha's lawyers.

According to express.co.uk, Markle's lawyers have asked the judge to stop the process, however, Ms Honeywell has refused, claiming that the Court will likely "dismiss the action in it's entirety".

Judge Charlene Edwards ruled, "Defendant Markle does not show that unusual circumstances justify the requested stay, or that prejudice or an undue burden will result if the Court does not impose a stay."

She added: "Although a preliminary peek at the motion to dismiss suggests that some of the claims against her may be ripe for dismissal, the review does not reveal, at this time, a clear indication that the Court will dismiss the action in its entirety."

'Thus, defendant Markle does not satisfy the high standard required to stay discovery pending the resolution of a dispositive motion.'

Samantha,Meghan's half sister, is claiming $75,000 in damages for the Oprah claims, as well as the claims made in the couple's 2020 biography Finding Freedom.

Finding Freedom, an unauthorized biography of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, was co-authored by Omid Scobie.

Curryong

We?ll see what the end result is. Here we have the usual US court skirmishes during the course of a case.

wannable

The Sussexes will probably settle, paying the peanuts (USD 75K).

I am told just the Oprah lie, i.e. when MM says that Samantha changed her last name (ex to her maiden) ''when Meghan started dating Harry'' is sufficient to US law of 'defamation'.  Samantha changed her ex Grant to maiden Markle year 2013. Meghan was still married to Trevor. 

Then the Judge has Sam's education certificate (MM said she didn't study), the second floor of a two floor house (this one seems complicated, I'd like to know more but the story goes that Thomas Sr. and MM lived in the first floor, Sam and Thomas Jr second floor, it included a separate entrance, Sam and Thomas would take turns with their father to take MM to school as a minor), the government social security of date/year and yearly check up of Sam's multiple sclerosis tied to social security tied to giving up her children to family members. (the deposition includes the step mother, the child and Meghan), this just by US law, Sam 'had to give up' her children due to disability.  There are rich disabled people in the USA, but you have to prove it in order to stay with your children, pay childcare, pay her own care, etc. which she didn't have, the way MM spoke about Sam...not fair play. Actually disgraceful knowing your half sister is ''disabled''.

TLLK

@wannable- I agree that is a likely possibility but would Samantha agree to it? I tend to believe that she would want some form of statement regarding the Sussexes' participation in Finding Freedom and perhaps even apology.

wannable

I don't think this is the type of publicity the Sussex will want splattered all over the world, live court.tv!!! Nope, they will settle.

If they don't settle, then H and M don't mind being seen worldwide at that free TV channel.  :happycry:  They already are C listers, going to D?!

TLLK

Samantha Markle Wants Meghan Markle's Bullying Documents, Palace Emails

QuoteWhat Samantha Markle's Legal Team Asked Meghan Markle to Disclose

Samantha's team requested "any and all pictures," written communications and phone logs Meghan holds documenting their relationship.
Newsweek subscription offers >

She also wants all written communications between Meghan and palace PR about Samantha, including with former Kensington Palace communications secretary Jason Knauf.

Knauf famously accused Meghan of bullying two PAs out of the palace in October 2018 and also handed a trove of the duchess' private messages to the U.K. Court of Appeal in 2021.

Additionally, they have asked Meghan: "Have you ever requested that any member of the Royal Family Public Relations Team write stories about [Samantha] or initiate negative press about the [Samantha]?"

She also wants messages with royal PR relating to the biography Finding Freedom, by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, and any phone logs "which evidence calls between you and the authors."The book contains a chapter on Samantha and is mentioned throughout the court filing, including a request for "written communications where you asked and/or requested your friends, family members, and/or co-workers not to participate in the content of the book Finding Freedom."

Curryong

Samantha Markle accuses Meghan of 'false rags-to-riches narrative' | Daily Mail Online

In spite of the Fail?s usual anti Sussex tenor in this article it?s clear that the judge regards Samantha M?s case as weak and even Samatha?s own lawyer admitted as much.

The judge Judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell said she would issue her judgment later but admitted she was 'really struggling' to see how Meghan published the statements at issue, a requirement for them to be defamatory.

He said that during a libel case at the High Court in London, Meghan admitted that she did provide the information to Knauf.

Judge Honeywell cut in and said: 'Even accepting what you just said, I'm still struggling to understand how that makes her responsible for publishing the allegedly defamatory statements contained in the book.

'I'm not looking at British law, or African law or Greek law, I'm looking at Florida law which is pretty clear,' she added.

In a startling admission, Ticktin (Samantha?s lawyer) said that it (Samantha?s case) ?was 'not the strongest case in the world', but as the case moved forward they hoped to make it stronger.

wannable

Not every perceived slight ought to be litigated and that's true here.

:therethere:

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on February 15, 2023, 11:52:16 PM
Not every perceived slight ought to be litigated and that's true here.

:therethere:

Why previously suggest that the Sussexes will pay up as Samantha would win, then?

Curryong

Just been listening to a very interesting podcast with celebrity US attorney Melcher, in which he goes into the case in great detail.

?Disaster!? Celebrity attorney Christopher Melcher talks Samantha Markle?s defamation case against Meghan Markle?.

wannable

wannable

Trailer: Meghan Markle?s fractured US family pleads for reunion with rogue royal | 7NEWS Spotlight - YouTube

As the world prepares to watch the Coronation of her estranged in-laws, rogue royal Meghan Markle will need to keep her eyes on this week?s 7NEWS Spotlight for a fresh attack closer to home.
On the eve of King Charles III and Queen Camilla?s big day, it?s her fractured US family who threaten to steal the show.

In an explosive and exclusive new interview to air 8.30pm this Sunday on Channel 7 and 7plus, the ?dying? dad of the Duchess of Sussex makes a desperate plea to his once-devoted daughter: please make peace with me before it?s too late.

Showing signs of having suffered a stroke, Thomas Markle Snr joins his son Tom Jnr and daughter Samantha for their first reunion since the former Suits star married Prince Harry and ?iced? them out of her life.

Grilling the Markles is 7NEWS Spotlight?s Liam Bartlett, who joins the tabloid-loving trio at Samantha?s Florida home, where they throw a few shrimps on the barbie and their famous half-sister under another bus.

Sharing ?treasured childhood videos? of Meghan, including never-before-seen footage of the Hollywood star as her high school?s homecoming queen, the Markles accuse her of swapping her regal role for the full-time job of ?hurting? her sickly father and allegedly lying about her life before marrying into the monarchy.

Responding to claims made by Meghan in her Oprah and Netflix specials, Samantha, or ?Bonnie? as her family calls her, hits back at her half-sibling over what she calls a ?co-dependent? and ?toxic relationship? with Prince Harry.

Under-fire Palace officials will cringe at the latest airing of Markle dirty laundry, as they attempt to cleanse the image of an already embattled King and his wife.

7NEWS Spotlight host Michael Usher also reports the latest Coronation news from London, where one royal watcher drops yet another Prince Andrew bombshell.

Don?t miss a salivating second of this royal soap opera, only on 7NEWS Spotlight.

7NEWS Spotlight, Sunday 8:30pm on Channel 7

wannable

Another Neil Sean claim: Around November 2019 other than 'what we all know and have read' that led to Megxit from either side of the fence, allegedly in one of the William and Harry discussions before what everyone thought was a 'early long Christmas holiday' the topic was Thomas Sr. because the Queen, Charles, Camilla and Kate had already tried to convince Harry at this stage yet to meet M's father with no avail. So enter stage William and asked Harry if he would like for him to go and meet Thomas at Mexico in his behalf and report back whatever?!  That was the real last time the brothers spoke lengthy. Harry told M, off they left the UK.