Is Cressida Bonas trying to publicly pressure Prince Harry into a proposal?

Started by Limabeany, April 13, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limabeany

Cele|bitchy | Is Cressida Bonas trying to publicly pressure Prince Harry into a proposal?

I've never bought this idea that Cressida is just so fragile and young and she has such mixed feelings about marrying royalty. I think that, like Kate Middleton, Cressida saw her opening and tried to play it smart. And for Cressy, playing it smart meant playing hard to get. But make no mistake, she wants the ring and I think her family wants her to get the ring too. But is Cressy's family up to Middleton-level shenanigans with the press to "pressure" Harry into proposing? Because that's what this story sounds like. It sounds like Cressida's friends and family are exerting a little public pressure so Harry knows what's "expected" of him THIS YEAR.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lothwen

^I agree. I don't buy that Cressida is anxious or shy about getting married to a Prince.  I think she's after the Title and the luxury and attention that will come from being Harry's wife. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

HsHCharlene

^Agreed. But what I don't get is why push so hard to be the center of attention and then look so self-conscious about it. I think that's part of the reason he doesn't go public with her so much because when you see her it's like she's playing up a role or something and it's awkward. At WE day she was trying so hard to be seen as his girl that she jumped into his arms, kissed him on top of that, then had her arm around him all concert long. It's like she is playing for the cameras always and doesn't know how to be normal yet she still wants to be a princess. I don't think she has the maturity but she and her family continue to push for her to be next. It's like they don't care about the repercussions for her but just want that royal link at any cost. Now she has pictures all over instagram of her looking sad. Maybe things aren't going as planned. Harry's not going to the London marathon and just taped his participation. Maybe he's getting his space from the ACG/Bransons. Trying to figure this weird situation out, what has Harry been up to?

Princessinwaiting

Idk but I don't really feel the love, but then I ask who would want to marry a royal ? why not a rich broker if your that desperate ,why a royal who will make you work , loss of privacy and be open to public criticism from weirdo's , I wish them the best he's just as abnormal as she is :)  :orchid:

royalwatcher
he is only fit for this  :happy15: :nod:  a nice homeless looking girl for a nice homeless looking boy :D harry has surprised me ,when hes not in uniform or in a tux he looks like those wannabe goth / thug / disheveled men ,nothing classy or preppy or sophisticated about harry ,if there was any appeal it was baased solely on the fact that he has hair and is a prince ,he isn't  well educated or the least bit interesting ...what are you gonna do  :shrug: unrealistically high expectations for a man without brains or class is always wrong .

please don't start with "HIS MILLIONS" you know who you are ,he hardly has deep pockets that argument is invalid .

amabel

He's hardly short of money. He inherited half of Diana's very handsome fortune from her divorce settlement.  His family are very rich.  Why do you say he hardly has deep pockets?  It isn't the case.

Eri

Limabeany

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2014, 07:40:20 AM
If anything he was dumped AGAIN ...
I think if he is dumped, it is by his own design, because he doesn't propose. There is no way they are dropping this pipe-dream.  :nod:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

I hear Willy is keen on another baby which means not only that it will be open season on Third Wheel  but his whole family (if he ever has one) he and his family will be the new Yorks ... so what girl in their right mind would want him? Especially one with Cressida's connections ... she has made the right decision for her life  :thumbsup: ...

Princessinwaiting

Anyone taking cressida side and criticising harry alone should understand he is ONLY fit for this kind of girl nothing better will come he's not that amazing really ! And HELLO CRESSIDA FANS YEAH YOU PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW HER IF HARRY DID NOT DATE HER !

amabel

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2014, 10:47:19 AM
I hear Willy is keen on another baby which means not only that it will be open season on Third Wheel  but his whole family (if he ever has one) he and his family will be the new Yorks ... so what girl in their right mind would want him? Especially one with Cressida's connections ... she has made the right decision for her life  :thumbsup: ...
Harry was always going to slide down the line of succession and be less imptoratn. Only a fool would nto realise that.  It does not stop second sons getting married...

Eri

^ It's different than in Andrew's times for one women (even those who just want to get married like Flee and Cressida) are more weary of what it's like to enter the Windsor family after the 80's melodrama and there is the Internet which makes it even more intolerable entering that family so that is why literally NO ONE is rushing to marry Third Wheel ...

Limabeany

Limabeany

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on April 13, 2014, 11:18:58 AM
Anyone taking cressida side and criticising harry alone should understand he is ONLY fit for this kind of girl nothing better will come he's not that amazing really ! And HELLO CRESSIDA FANS YEAH YOU PEOPLE WOULD NEVER KNOW HER IF HARRY DID NOT DATE HER !
I think, as things stand, you are right. He has a good heart but his head wanders and he could be helped by a good strong woman but he will be hard-pressed to find that in his prefered hunting ground of Socialites, Inc. I think there will be a difference between him and Andrew and it is that Charles worked and wanted to do so, so Andrew did carve his own path both in his royal duties and in the length of his military career whereas William is not so fond of working so Harry will be expected to fill in for William so William and Kate can relax and vacation as they did the day of the unveiling of the plaque commemorating their wedding, they were all in the Church but William and Kate went home and Harry had to do it even though he had the Air Show the next day which he probably should have been practicing for (judging by his long face during the service, he probably would have preferred that) and William and Kate had nothing... If he is not going to protect his own family and stand-up for his right to have one then he should simply marry a socialite, they know the drill...

Eri

Limabeany

Who said that, Cressida?  :happy15: It can't be, because she is the one saying he is dying to marry her and she won't say yes.  :happy15: He may not be ready to settle for starting a family with her yet, though he might end up doing that, shortsighted as he is socially what else is there? Like many children from broken homes, I think he really wants one...

HsHCharlene

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2014, 12:43:04 PM
^ He DOESN'T want to create a family ...

I think he does... just not with her. His actions say the opposite of what he has said in the past because he isn't in the right relationship. In his previous relationship he behaved differently towards the female companion and he did say that he was contemplating marrying her. But now this one is being force fed down his throat and no one likes being made to feel that they are required to marry when not in love. Charles' resentment manifested as falling in love with someone else. Harry may be distancing himself because this family is obviously playing for keeps. Something tells me that the meeting Eugenie set up was in the works before Harry even realized it.  :sneeze:

Eri

^ If a relationship ends it means one or both the people involved don't want it anymore so no he didn't want to marry Chelsy or Flee (the jury is still out on Cressida) besides that he has never said he wanted to marry Chelsy !!! In fact as she was in Ibiza he was doing Flee so ...

HsHCharlene

^If that's the case then I guess he doesn't want to marry Cressida either since he treats her worse than the other two. The only reason she has stuck this far is as you have said, Eugenie. He said Chelsy was next at William and Catherine's wedding meaning he saw himself marrying her. Chelsy ended it because she was afraid of the whole hoopla around that wedding. He was doing Flee and is now doing Cressida to get over Chelsy, his true love. Why say he dumped the other two but Cressida HAS to be the one to dump him. Last time I checked he was running this relationship and she was taking the back seat.

good221

She did not dump harry, for a fact I know her mother Mary is still using her friendship with Camilla to  try to get Charles approve on this B.S. .  so the new gossip about cress publicly pressure harry is dead on and she know she got the media vote and campaigns just like Kate did now cress want it full circle by getting the ring.  Harry is the one not in the rush but the Bonas are using the media cry wolves Act to rope it in. So all these cress die hard fan need to shut it because without harry showing interested you will not even know her name so cool it down. Harry and cress dysfunctional relationship is build on a act of selfishness and endless  pressure form the media to harry, Now if he given in and Cress cannot be able to deal with pressure everyone including the media will wish death on harry and he brought this on to inside for allow this dysfunctional relationship to get this far.
P.S why on earth is cress posting of harry apartment is it to silent the rumor, Trust me that is not her apartment look at the photo on the right side!! :orchid:

robynrose

I am looking but confused . Think they are just not being seen because of the glorious tour  what photo thanks

good221

Quote from: robynrose on April 13, 2014, 05:38:20 PM
I am looking but confused . Think they are just not being seen because of the glorious tour  what photo thanks
the ones being posted on the twitter by royal watcher look above early post. I think the royal firm does not want anything taken form William and kate tour that is why they are keep low for now!!

robynrose

thanks I agree

Double post auto-merged: April 13, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

Saw that pic I guess u  mean photo in the pic   that looks like a young boy hard to see it  on a table gosh my eyes are bad . Thanks

HsHCharlene

Quote from: good221 on April 13, 2014, 05:26:34 PM
P.S why on earth is cress posting of harry apartment is it to silent the rumor, Trust me that is not her apartment look at the photo on the right side!! :orchid:

I hope it's just a rich friend's house because if that is Harry's apartment and she is taking a picture of herself and then posting online for the public to see she is CLEARLY out of line and manipulative. She really doesn't love him to betray him like and put his PRIVATE RESIDENCE on display for her little girl games with the media and blogs. Is Harry really that dumb to allow such disrespect for his privacy to happen?  :fuming:  I'm over this young female playing her games.

good221

I have zoom in and out of those background photo like a CSI Agents would and that little boy photo match harry baby photo and why on earth would she share those photo on internet Which everyone can see it, desperate much and it's not cool and who told her that Bad bed head and sweater and a photo of harry apartment is a good idea to spread to the world and yet she complain about privacy really what about these PR Spin!! :thumbsdown: