chelsy in spain

Started by 1234luv, June 03, 2011, 08:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I also understand she did her research, its the 'capital' cash, it was said she was to have a 'greedy' partner, whom would put her website all the way to the tops, she desisted because the partner wanted the LARGER share, despite Kate doing all the work.  :shrug:  Like a 70/30. 

I've been there, sports (apparel) industry (rep for South America) and wholesale the brand to local stores, its sucks, gave me headaches, heartaches, turned me ugly, not worth it. Its a risk to take if you don't have the entire capital or loan from the bank. Your tied to a partner.  I think if said partner would be a family or a very close friend, it would possibly work out fine.

SophieChloe

Cindy - Are you suggesting she set out to marry William and she succeeded ?   If so, I agree 100%
Quote from: wannabe on June 04, 2011, 05:12:39 PM
I also understand she did her research, its the 'capital' cash, it was said she was to have a 'greedy' partner, whom would put her website all the way to the tops, she desisted because the partner wanted the LARGER share, despite Kate doing all the work.  :shrug:  Like a 70/30. 
Who was her 'greedy' partner? As for Kate, "doing all the work" - I think that is a stretch too far  :shrug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

cinrit

Quote from: sophiechloe on June 04, 2011, 09:22:09 PM
Cindy - Are you suggesting she set out to marry William and she succeeded ?   If so, I agree 100%

In a way, yes.  But only in the way that any girl who's in love with a guy tries to marry him ... not in a conniving or sneaky way.   

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

chavita

Are we on topic? Kate and William always manage to pop up in a conversation...
Harryite #0009

SophieChloe

^  :) Yes they do - I'm guilty as charged  :blush:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

wannable

QuoteThe on-off relationship between Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy appears to be off once again after she spent three days drinking and flirting in Ibiza.
The 25-year-old Zimbabwean, who has dated Harry, 26, for six years – albeit with a number of break-ups – was on the Spanish island last weekend where she was overheard saying that she is 'young, free and single' again.

'Chelsy was out to flirt and forget all about Harry. She was a single lady out in Ibiza. Things with her and Harry are more off than on at the moment.'
Last Sunday, Chelsy went to a club at the new Ushuaia beach hotel.
'She seemed to have overdone it a bit and  at one point Jacobi took her for a walk,' said the source.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394361/Chelsy-Davy-goes-wild-Ibiza.html#ixzz1OLsPU4aG 

'She seemed to have overdone it'....oh no, I've seen that happen with hot headed (girl) friends, next day  :wacko: :angeldevil1: :therethere: :thumbsdown: :shame:

mihrocha

Haha, well I would DIE to see how 'overdone' she might was .. partying even moore that she does normally... And, Isn't it weird to be partying and flirting with guys that are your on-off boyfriend friend's? I don't know, it must be weird.

wannable

I hope not, Arthur Landon has a (playboy) reputation.  And overdoing it with that guy around, me thinks Katie Nicholl knows more than what she's willing to tell, and discussing with your boyfriend with a weekend hangover, oh no.

Hale

Quote'Chelsy was jealous that Harry had been getting close to other girls in London. She wanted him to know that she could have a good time without him.'

Friends of Harry say he is keen to settle down with Chelsy, but there is more reluctance on her part.

'She loves Harry but she doesn't love the lifestyle of a Royal girlfriend,' said one.

I'm getting bored with all the stories about how; Chelsy was the one who dumped Harry, how she doesn't want to be a Princess, how she is determined to have a serious law career, how independent she is......

Since doing her law finals just exactly what has Chelsy done with her qualifications?  Zero.  Some people are trying to put it around that Chelsy is actually doing pro bono work....well.....her pro bono work consists of testing out crack babies in bars in SA, London and now Ibiza.  Chelsy was never serious about a law career, she was just biding time in the hope that Harry would propose and yes she really, really does want to be a Princess.  Chelsy is also NOT independent, she is reliant on her parents allowance.

Did Chelsy really dump Harry or perhaps she did dump him and Harry just got fed up with her game play?    That article sounds as if she is trying to make Harry jealous,  "Oh look at me, I can have fun without you."  Frankly she comes across as spoilt and quite manipulative.........I only hope that Harry is now beginning to see the light.

mihrocha

I believe that nobody dumped nobody, like Dean said, they're not properly together. And other, I don't know think that Katie is very a credible writer... She creates drama and don't know a lot about it, just my feeling.

chavita

Quote from: Hale on June 04, 2011, 11:49:11 PM

Did Chelsy really dump Harry or perhaps she did dump him and Harry just got fed up with her game play?    That article sounds as if she is trying to make Harry jealous,  "Oh look at me, I can have fun without you." 

Seemed to work for Kate :P

This article is so.... no words. I hope it's not true, because if it is, God! Chelsy is immature. :shrug:
Harryite #0009

wannable

QuoteSince doing her law finals just exactly what has Chelsy done with her qualifications?  Zero.  Some people are trying to put it around that Chelsy is actually doing pro bono work.... 

The only place where she can do pro bono work is in the United Kingdom. She can't do pro bono in South Africa because she would need to carry out a 2 year equivalent, as she did in Leeds University, at a law school in SA, acquire diploma/title as solicitor to that country. Her UK diploma can only be used in the UK. She's been absent from the UK to have done pro bono.  Where's the article or tidbit about her pro bono work?

gec

I like the fact that Chelsy is not sitting around waiting for a man. In terms of independence, William nor Harry are independent men so it is unrealistic to assume that they will mix and date independent women.

Too be perfectly honest, Chelsy isn't doing anything different from many in her age group, except for the extra funding from her family. Travelling in your 20s after uni is pretty standard, as is juggling an unpredictable relationship.

Omotola

I remember back then posters on here were always hyping Chelsea up because she went to law school and was not fake blah blah blah. After graduating, she hasn't done anything of substance but traveling around and smoking cigars.

Another spoil Rich kid.
"This is a way for both me and Prince Seeiso to relate to our mothers who both worked with orphaned children."Prince Harry

anitalalala

i honestlly still prefers to wait and see what happens or not wi her in terms of carrer before calling her a spoil rich kid...
Im not defending her but i wont acuse...since the news are always confusing...not only about her professional future but also about her romantic life....

What is really boring is that one time they say shes having fun in ibiza and the enxt shes preparing for law firm...one time they say she and harry are madlly inn love and inspired  buy kate and wills they are ready to get married and next shes saying that shes single and free...
Honestlly they just keep reapeting the rumors and the articles again and again....
year after year..thats why i dont think that its impossible for hem to end up married coz honestlly the same happenned with wills and kate..years after the same rumors...crises,happinnes, marriage and blablabla....

About the carrer i believe that the only thing thats left is to wait and see...
Im one of those who think that the fact she chose law as a carrer shows at least some will to work...but well still have to wait to see...anyway i dont judge noone bad foe working or not..since its theyre decision and not mine..especially if they dont need to work...and are in no position of public people and have no obligation to serevas exaple for noone..i honestlly dont care....
But i agree that for a women of 26 years who never have worked is a shame!!!!
But i believe that wanting or not to work she will end up working...but ill prefer to wait at least until the end of the year to really see what happens and then be able to say something about it :shrug:

I dont know about others...some people really defend chels and evryhting...
but honestlly when it comes to saying shes independent i dont think people are talking about professional, finatial indepenci...i ean at least for me it seems quite ovious thats shes dependent on her parents money for everyhting!!!!
I do think that in comparison with kate, for examplem she seems to have a much more outgoing, extroverted and yeah independent personality....in terms of keeping an extensive circle of friends, travelling around the globe very often wich is also a way of knwoing a lot and growing up also...not only having fun....she seems to live more on her own terms even depending on theyre parents money...she doesnt seem the kinda of girl who stays at mama and papa house forever...
thats what i meant when i call her more independent!!!!

She seems to take her life independent of the relationship she has...she may not have decided herself in terms of professional life..but she keeps her lifestyle and a very active social life and evryhting...she never seemed to stop cause of harry ..or limitaded her life and options coz of him or theyre relationship...
That at least for me shows some sign of a independent personality!!!!
Thats what i think most people meant...at least thats what i think anyway....

fleur

Quote'Chelsy was jealous that Harry had been getting close to other girls in London. She wanted him to know that she could have a good time without him.'

Friends of Harry say he is keen to settle down with Chelsy, but there is more reluctance on her part.

'She loves Harry but she doesn't love the lifestyle of a Royal girlfriend,' said one.

I'm getting bored with all the stories about how; Chelsy was the one who dumped Harry, how she doesn't want to be a Princess, how she is determined to have a serious law career, how independent she is......

Since doing her law finals just exactly what has Chelsy done with her qualifications?  Zero.  Some people are trying to put it around that Chelsy is actually doing pro bono work....well.....her pro bono work consists of testing out crack babies in bars in SA, London and now Ibiza.  Chelsy was never serious about a law career, she was just biding time in the hope that Harry would propose and yes she really, really does want to be a Princess.  Chelsy is also NOT independent, she is reliant on her parents allowance.

Did Chelsy really dump Harry or perhaps she did dump him and Harry just got fed up with her game play?    That article sounds as if she is trying to make Harry jealous,  "Oh look at me, I can have fun without you."  Frankly she comes across as spoilt and quite manipulative.........I only hope that Harry is now beginning to see the light.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: chavita on June 04, 2011, 03:21:53 PM
I don't think that just because you are rich you have the excuse not to work. Everybody should be able to do something with their lives rather than spending their parents' money. Every child should be taught the value of hard work, if they don't know what it is, then it's their parents' failure.

Just because Chelsy is super rich, doesn't give her the right to just party forever. Even if she is given opportunities and has connections, she should use them. Because, let's face it, her life is easier than it is to many other girls her age in the same career path. But she should really get it together now and start working.

i agree. This might sound crazy but you have some daughters of wealthy families that go out there and are earning their own money, and not everything was handed to them..They have a life of luxury but yet understand that they have to work..Chelsy hasn't done ANYTHING yet except live off of her father's money.  Not even start a charity, or get involved with one.

Someone mentions harry and William doing the same..they have their own careers in the military and earning their own money..although yes they have the family money..they are earning their own..

anyway, I would LOVEEE to see those Chelsy supporters IF she doesn't start at A&O in the fall...this board I have a feeling will be on fire.

I don't hate the girl, I don't know her..I just think she should make up her mind, be more responsible, and stop playing games w/ Harry...I personally think he deserves better..and a more mature girlfriend.

EnAmi

Quote from: gec on June 05, 2011, 01:33:39 AM
I like the fact that Chelsy is not sitting around waiting for a man. In terms of independence, William nor Harry are independent men so it is unrealistic to assume that they will mix and date independent women.

Too be perfectly honest, Chelsy isn't doing anything different from many in her age group, except for the extra funding from her family. Travelling in your 20s after uni is pretty standard, as is juggling an unpredictable relationship.

She's not sitting around waiting, she's partying and waiting! Don't see much of a difference to be honest.

yolaura

i don´t beleive a word of the I doný whant to be a princess, i´m independent bla bla, i think is Harry the one who doesen´t what to have a serius relation with her.. or even have one. He always looks happy and relaxed... she looks completly lost. my opinion of course.

amabel

Quote'Chelsy was jealous that Harry had been getting close to other girls in London. She wanted him to know that she could have a good time without him.’

She loves Harry but she doesn’t love the lifestyle of a Royal girlfriend,’ said one.

I dont see how she COUDL have a law carreer as the wife of a Prince,  Law tends to shade inot politics nad be too controversial IMO....

Maria5583

Chelsy is also NOT independent, she is reliant on her parents allowance.

Ha! That says it all. Can't she work if she is in fact postponing work at the law firm in London? Or volunteer somewhere? But no, the only thing she does is party and her parents are paying for her lavish lifestyle.

It's sad the kind of world we live in when people are actually defending her behaviour because her parents have money and that somehow gives her license to do nothing.

mihrocha

I have to disagree with the definition of the word 'independent' in this case. I think this word is used, in the case of chelsy and harry relationship, that she does not say around with Harry in every moment, putting differents in the case of Kate and Will's relationship. Because if you guys are saying about depending the money, the both are the same, and so as Pippa (if you read one of the articles about her say that her 'bmw cz' and her apartment that she lives with her bf have brought by her partents). The independent is about living her life outside the 'royal firm', something that everybody agree..

chavita

^But Harry works. Sure, he was born rich, but he is just not partying and traveling and sleeping all day. He finds time for both fun and work. He also finds it in his heart to give back to the less fortunate. I find that admirable.
Harryite #0009

Maria5583

Harry and William work and so do most of their wealthy friends, except for Chelsy that is. When Chelsy was at Leeds lots of people on the forum would talk about how admirable it was that she was getting a law degree but I think it is getting harder and harder to defend this girl. I can understand having a gap year but Chelsy has had several. The girl could help out people in her native Zimbabwe like William and Kate did in Chile during their gap years or how Harry does in between his work. There are countless incidences of people in the royal set helping with charity in one form or another. What has Chelsy done on this front? She could do something.