Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbanks and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, May 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

Blue Clover

I see many headlines about some "ugly" photos Princess Eugenie is apologizing for today. What photos?

Curryong

Quote from: Blue Clover on October 21, 2023, 12:59:53 PM
I see many headlines about some "ugly" photos Princess Eugenie is apologizing for today. What photos?

I think this is what it was about, being caught coming out of social events and leapt on by Press photographers.

Princess Eugenie says people tell her she's 'better looking in person' after 'terrible' photos were taken of her when she was younger | Daily Mail

TLLK

Jack's maternal grandmother passed away on Nov. 13, 2007 at age 97. This likely explains her absence at KCIII's birthday party.

QuoteJoanna Newton, who died 13th November, 2023, aged 97, was descended from the Houssemayne Du Boulay landed gentry family, and was the maternal grandmother of Jack Brooksbank, husband of Princess Eugenie.

Kristeh-H

Eugenie looks good, and it's nice to see her having an evening out with friends.

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

Blue Clover

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 06, 2024, 07:19:25 PMPrincess Eugenie beams as she steps out of a central London restaurant - after her mother Sarah Ferguson received the good news her skin cancer has not spread -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13164787/Princess-Eugenie-beams-steps-central-London-restaurant-mother-Sarah-Ferguson-received-good-news-skin-cancer-not-spread.html

I am happy Sarah is receiving good medical news for a change!