Beatrice and Eugenie's fashion, jewelry and accessories

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The sisters and their partners are at Greece this weekend for a wedding.

A right royal love in! Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice are joined by their husbands in Greece as Diana and Prince Philip's godson Philippos 'marries' his wife AGAIN in massive Athens bash after two smaller private events
Philippos, 35, married Nina Flohr, the daughter of a Swiss billionaire, in a lavish ceremony in Athens today
The prince is the youngest child of the last king and queen of Greece, Constantine II and Anne-Marie
The couple first wed in December in St Moritz before a high society celebration in Cambridgeshire
Princess Diana and Duke of Edinburgh's godson Philippos of Greece 'marries' wife again in Athens | Daily Mail Online

Blue Clover

I think Bea and Eug look great! They both have that motherly glow.

wannable

Team no sleep! Princess Eugenie heads home at 3am after enjoying a baby-free night out with fellow new mum Princess Beatrice for an intimate dinner hosted by James Blunt's wife in London

Princess Eugenie risked a night of no sleep as she was pictured heading home at 3am this morning, after enjoying a night out with siser Princess Beatrice.

Blue Clover

sara8150

Blue Clover

TLLK

The color!!  :wub: :thumbsup:  The fit  :censored2: Step away from the balloon sleves Beatrice!

Beatrice channels her inner Fergie! | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Beatrice is always willing to have fun with her fashion choices and take a risk, which I applaud. However, she also,  like her mother and sister, does have a problem with clothing which doesn?t  flatter her figure and indeed in some cases actually accentuates any problems, such as a little weight gain around the waist. She also seems a fan of odd combinations around her shoulders and arms at times and this is one of them. If undecided about an outfit I always think it?s best to go the plain and simple route, which perhaps Beatrice should have chosen this time.

Blue Clover

sara8150

Princess Eugenie wores dark blue Peter Pilotto floral print dress with short sleeves, nude Gianvito Rossi heels and a pale pink Emily London bespoke 'Galilea' headpiece

TLLK

sara8150

Princess Eugenie wores orange dress from Emilia Wickstead

Princess Beatrice wores blue dress by Beaulah

Nightowl

Beatrice looks outstanding, she sure has changed since she got married and in fact her wedding gown is my favorite. This wonderful blue on her is so nice, in many ways it reminds me of Catherine's coat dresses which are her uniform for working at events.  I just love everything about how Beatrice looks, the hat, the shoes, even the purse and earrings.....so confident and ready to take on the world.

Oh Eugenie, this is so NO....not for your body shape at all and the color is way to loud...the black hat gets lost in your dark hair and even with a black purse, shoes and hat does not help this dress.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice wores Vampire?s wife navy dress

Princess Eugenie wores Gabriela Heart fringed wool-blend dress

sara8150

TLLK

This is a huge shift from the past decade when Princess Beatrice didn't typically garner these types of descriptions when it came to her sartorial sense. IMO Princess Beatrice does have an advantage of an easier figure/shape to dress than her sister Princess Eugenie.

Princess Beatrice is 'the new Princess Margaret' - 'standout fashion star in Royal Family'

QuoteHe said: "There has been a significant shift in Princess Beatrice's style evolution and she now has become a standout fashion star in the Royal Family.

"With her flair for championing UK based designers and always wearing designs that are slightly fashion-forward, her rise in the style stakes has made her one to watch.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice wores belted cream Zimmermann dress with neutral heels and Juliette Botterill Millinery headband she looks so lovely

Nightowl

Oh I love this outfit, soft and pretty and feminine. Beatrice looks so happy and in love, that makes all the difference in the world.  I really love that hat, flowers make my day.

Nightowl

The hat, now that I have seen the side view, it has to go way back where it came from.  A nice wide brim straw hat with a few tiny roses on one side with a pretty pink band around the middle of the hat would look very pretty.....Besides it would keep the sun out of her eyes and off that English rose complexion that she has. I like how she pulled the purse, hat and belt together so that they match and make the whole outfit as one.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice wores navy midi dress, featuring a white spot print. She paired the frock with a neat navy and white fascinator, and black heeled pumps

Nightowl

Oh I love this dress......she looks so chic and elegant.   She sure has changed her dressing and style since being married, all for the better.  Evem the bows don't bother me, just the heels.....why does she mot sink into the ground with those spiked heels?