Birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones for the York sisters and families

Started by wannable, August 08, 2019, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Princess Beatrice and Edoardo!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

PrincessOfPeace

LouisFerdinand

Happy. Joyous Birthday to Princess Beatrice!   

:princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess:

Curryong

It?s probably Fergie?s influence. I can imagine similar messages from her to her ?girlies? on birthday and Xmas cards etc.

Amabel2

No doubt, but can't someone explai to Eugenie that this makes her look idiotic?

wannable

I can't be harsh with the sisters, with the kind of parents they have, I believe they've done great under the microscope of the public eye.

Happy birthday Bea.

Amabel2

Honeslty there's not much to say in their favouir.. I thought that Eugenie had a bit of brain power and did some good charity work... but that silly post -

wannable

It's a stay strong post.  IF I had a disgraced father (latest 2019 and resisting to drop charities and honorary titles) and a embarrassing mother (just last week speaking gibberish, balderdashing left right, whilst absolutely ALL the comments were super negative), I'd probably had sent In My Own Words to my brothers and sisters a stay strong post too.

(Fergie was interviewed, the maddening stuff she says gets her and whoever she mentions in trouble) None of it was posted in Yorks in review, I think I only posted 1 thing, but she said a lot of nonsense).

Amabel2

Jibber jabber!!  But we're used to it from Fergie.. I had hopes that Eugenie was a bit more sensible....

wannable

Yes, I'm not inclined in being exaggerated 'in my own words' to family members. I'm more of quoting, message clear, and family knows my style in every sense, more than anyone else - circle of friends and the sort.

TudorQueen

You are trashing a woman for using a childhood nickname  :fuming:

Honestly speaks more of the character of the commenter who says 'well who cares about all her great charity work clearly she is an imbecile for saying sissy' then it does about Eugenie.

No longer have her crazy party life to criticize, so now she isn't allowed to post birthday wishes? Do you have a problem with the other royal birthday posts?

Happy birthday Bea  :flower3:

Amabel2

I dont know why people post birthday wishes on social media.. but I dont know of any other royals who say things like "Bea Bea"....

Macrobug67

mod note.  Some of these posts are getting a bit personal - directed at other posters.  Please discuss and express your opinions without putting down each other.  We are trying to keep this forum a friendlier place for all.  Thanks

wannable

TLLK

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

Baby Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have named their daughter Sienna Elizabeth Mapelli Mozzi.

Footprints The couple have said, 'We are all doing well and Wolfie is the best big brother to Sienna.'

PrincessOfPeace

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary to Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank.

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Princess Eugenie and Jack!   
I liked the arrival of Jack at his wedding.   
Jack Brooksbank arrives for wedding to Princess Eugenie - YouTube

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

:bday7:  Happy First Birthday to August!
His mother shared photos and a message on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZxcEMJr80d/

TudorQueen

TLLk you literally beat me by seconds  :laugh10:

I can't believe he is one already :bday: :bday10: Such sweet photos, back/side and all.

Happy birthday!!!!!! :wub:

TLLK