Wills and Kate: Together again? All articles HERE!

Started by pookie, June 28, 2007, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fawbert

Quote from: goldylocks on June 28, 2007, 01:13:58 PM
i don't have any respect for any of them except for QE that is it and that's my opinion

Just what have Prince William and Miss Middleton done to warrant such a decision? :blink:
Fawbert

Royalphile

Seems like a barrage of these articles, claiming false (or not false) allegations. Whatever it is, we'll see Sunday, and I don't care anymore.  :shrug:

Fawbert, to answer you, quoting a member on another site: "Prince William is wildly immature and Kate is terribly two faced."

Lila the Flirt

Too badly hurt? Then why in hell did she go to the Freakin Naughty party with him? :blink:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Nighthawk

Exactly Lila :thumbsup:

if she's so hurt over this, for myself I would stay clear of the man that had hurt me so badly and I sure and the heck wouldnt be going back to his place if that's the case  :notamused:

karla64

I am not sure if it's true that will wanted back together again...  well wait and see until on July 1st..

Nighthawk

Even if Kate does show up to this Concert still wouldn't mean that they are back together, it's Kate helping out a friend the reports have also stated that William just wants to be friends nothing more so it won't mean anything if she does show up for me that is.   Can't have it both ways when they are saying two differnet things not in my book anyways. 

kerry1513

You know, I can't help but laugh when I read these tabloid articles.  Notice I emphasized tabloid.  You can't blame Prince William or Kate Middleton alone for fueling the media frenzy surrounding them.  The public is just as much to blame for the firestorm of stories surrounding those two.  Who really cares if they are or aren't together.  You want to stop the nonsense then stop talking about them.  I know I am guilty of it as well, I'm not saying I'm not.  I tend not to believe what I read and really don't care.  I read the stuff for more of a laugh than anything.  Bottom line is they are going to do what they want to do regardless of what others think.  I truly just hope that the attention at the concert is not on the two of them, but rather on Princess Diana.  She was an amazing woman and deserves to be celebrated just as PW and PH want.  I will be deeply sadden if KM did go to the concert knowing the media frenzy it would/can cause.  If she had true respect for PW feelings for his mother and loss of his mother she would do everything in her power not to take away from the concert.  I know this from experience as I lost my own mother at a young age and it sickens me when people use media, or other means, for their own gain and can't think of others.  Just my two cents on the whole thing.  Remember the concert is for Princess Diana.  Let's not forget that!!!!
Harryite #0109

karla64

milena

I don't want to believe these stories.I don't want to figure out that he can be so much  immature.If he had loved her enough to propose,he wouldn't have dumped her.If his feelings are still n ot stroong for her,he shouldn't get her back.He can't back down on his word again,he'll have to propose.I don't want to see him turning into his dad who is not happy with his wife,life ..I  don't want to see her being historied as the queen of UK.How could he punish next generations?They shouldn't know anything about KM.

Royalphile

OMG!  :o They claim he summoned her to Clarence House to beg her to get back with him! I can't believe I'm reading this. If it's true, then she's playing hard-to-get b/c she knows that if she eschews him, THAT will get her to her goal of a proposal. A sad state of affairs.
I guess I'm gettin outta here soon.   :waaaah:<_<

Savanna

Yes! My magic spells worked! He begged her to come back!  :nod:

busyme

Ugh.....we need a shudder smilie.

I'm just teasing Savanna.
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

Royalphile

Is there proof to this, NH, ML, anybody, please!? :hissyfit:
Doesn't appear on royalist site.  :mellow:

Savanna

:teehee: Busyme, I thought teasing was my job!

pookie

Two thumbs up Lila. I couldn't have said it any better.

busyme

Ya know, until they are seen together again out in public I really am not inclined to believe these stories.

It's so easy to get caught up in what the media wants and is pushing.....but it may not be the case. Most of these friends and sources are not listed who or what they are.

Sunday is right around the corner.......don't panic until then!!

:teehee: at Savanna....
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

Wallflower

Even if these stories are true, which is still up for debate, it doesn't necessarily mean they will wind up engaged.  It is so common for people, especially after a long relationship, to get back together one or more times after the "final" breakup.  These little reconciliations are the byproducts of the mind's natural tendency to only remember the good times after the initial stages of a breakup.  The couple gets back together, remembers why they were wrong for each other, experiences all of the same problems, and splits again.  The only way for these reconciliations to work long-term is for one or both of the parties to make fundamental behavioral and personality changes, which I just don't see happening here.  Furthermore, I most seriously doubt that William "has" to propose if they get back together, as it was previously (though not in this thread) suggested.  He has clearly shown he is more than willing to buck expectation, so even if this supposed reconciliation sticks for a bit, nothing, but nothing, is certain.  My money is on this speculation and convoluted relationship (by which I mean any interaction at all between them, as friends or otherwise) dragging on quite a bit longer and eventually fizzling into nothing.  Mark my words: Prince William will not marry Kate Middleton.
Tired of the forum.  Just couldn't find an acct. delete function.

teachkid

Okay, I really hope for everybody's peace of mind that all of this ends soon.  PW, if you TRULY love KM, then quit messing around and step it up.  If you don't, then, again, quit messing around and MOVE ON!!!  :rant2:  Good Grief!!  

Wallflower, I am praying that you are right and that this just fizzles out.  The sooner, the better.   :thumbsup:
Someone with PDD-NOS makes me proud every day!

New research shows that 1 out of 70 boys born today will have autism!!!!

pookie

MapleLeaf

Quote from: Royalphile on June 28, 2007, 05:01:36 PM
Is there proof to this, NH, ML, anybody, please!? :hissyfit:
Doesn't appear on royalist site.  :mellow:

I agree with Busyme, and I haven't heard or read or even snooped anything about the meetings at CH, so that could be a figment of that tabloid journalist's overactive imagination.  :rolleyes:  I think this is a seriously wait and see situation. 

I actually agree with some of what Wallflower said also, but my motto is:
"Never say never".  I've lived 26 years and I've seen enough weirdness to know that human beings NEVER really follow the script that other people think they should follow, and that sometimes people end up doing things that they never in a million years thought they would do. 
So do I think this article is the truth?  Not really.  I've been wrong before, so I'll wait and see.  :rolleyes: But somehow I just doubt that Wills dragged Kate to CH and begged her to take him back whilst she's screaming "no, no, a thousand times no!"  :lmao: 

I think the reality is somewhere in between groveling and begging her to come back and slamming the door in her face and calling out the dogs to jump on her and eat her up.  :laugh:

1) Let's be serious.  He's Wills, he doesn't have to beg.
2) She loves him (IMO) and she wants him.  Even though I do believe she's hurt, I think that if she feels he wants her back, she'll go.
3) He's Wills, he doesn't have to beg.

I think they're just friends right now, and I also think that after this latest media frenzy, Wills is not going to be seen in public with Kate unless he's doing it deliberately to let the world know that they're back together. 

I'm not really referring to the concert, I'm referring to partying at clubs and going places together and appearing at polo matches, etc.  Wills absolutely hates the media hounding him, so he is NOT going to allow Kate to be seen at any of those places with him unless he actually means it.  Therefore we have to wait and see what happens next.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Nighthawk

Quote from: busyme on June 28, 2007, 05:00:09 PM
Ugh.....we need a shudder smilie.
I'm just teasing Savanna.

Ditto but here you go I to shudder at this bad bad rumor there is no Proof of these 2 going to CH just some Nark like the paper article mentioned.

Goldylocks

Quote from: fawbert on June 28, 2007, 02:35:34 PM
Just what have Prince William and Miss Middleton done to warrant such a decision? :blink:

it's my opinion based on not just these two but several other royal members---their actions and their decisions for their work and what not...

and i said it's my opinion, i can think wahtever i want about them. you can think wahtever u want...simple logic really...

and thanks royalphile...it's just too tiring to write the same things over and over again...

and i agree with all the above posts...we will just have to wait and see...
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

ladymiss

I think hes a real wimp and hes getting a kind of girl he deserves. Like someone else said only girls like Kate ie lazy and with no self-respect would put up with his behaviour. :thumbsdown:

dizzylizzy13

I think they may be more equal than we might like to admit :shrug: ... I have not seen any evidence that PW has the depth his father or the Queen had at that age ... JMO but PW seems rather young for his age, as does KM.

Maybe they can grow up together, along with their Crackbabies.

(that's a drink at Boujis, btw  ;))

Lillianna

Quote from: MapleLeaf on June 28, 2007, 01:32:27 PM
But I will say this:  Kate has been dressing a slight bit more 'demure' in the last few weeks, and she doesn't seem to be looking directly at the pap's cameras either.  I've noticed that for a little while.  That's strange too.

Exactly. Which suggests to me that she will play the game the exact same way again - and drive him away again. As I said before, she does not appear to have learnt anything from the first run, if she is suddenly going to start acting all coy and demure again. The few people who still have scales on their eyes will begin to say - wait a minute... and William will tire of her once more.

What? He dumped her and then "summoned" her to Clarence House? And she went???

Next question: now that the whole world knows that he is/has been on bended knees begging her to come back, will he still want her back? Stranger than strange, I tell you.

Wallflower: that is an excellent analysis!
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.