Wales and Sussex friends discussion

Started by TLLK, April 16, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

Lucy van Straubenzee [nee Lanigan-OKeeffe, born 1988], wife of Thomas Alexander van Straubenzee (b 1982), gave birth to a daughter, Mary Anna, 12 October, 2020.

Curryong

Congratulations to the couple. Mary is rather an unusual name nowadays. Wonder whether William will be a godfather.

Blue Clover

TLLK

Jessica shares an update on her mental health. She states that therapy  and sobriety have helped her after a very challenging year. Good luck to her and I hope that this path will lead to a happier and healthier life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSCu4zRLc0C/

wannable

The UK not only has a lot of best schools worldwide, but also serious official school compare websites. So this asking for help in Facebook (social media) sounds desperately embarrassing.

PrincessOfPeace

'I would kill to work with Meghan again, - Patrick -who briefly returned to Suits in season nine - told Extra.

Suits star Patrick J Adams desperate to work with Meghan Markle again | Metro News

wannable

The charity will be closing.

Cosigned by William and Harry.

TLLK

LOL somewhere out there the primary teachers who taught William and Harry their cursive writing are having a good laugh. It's always fascinating to me to see how signatures develop from that very correct and carefully written letters to an adult signature. To be fair, the brothers were likely instructed to make their signatures very unique as they matured.

Sorry to hear that the charity is closing but it seems that the family is ready to move in a different direction with their work.

Curryong

Very sad that the charity will be closing. Even sadder is that Harry van would have been Pr Harry?s age now if he had not had that awful but careless accident. It left a big gap in the family between the brothers Tom and Charlie.

I think most people in the public eye learn to write quickly and therefore scrawl a bit. The most bizarre signature I?ve ever seen is Adolf Hitler?s. The whole signature looks as if it was written on an angle. It?s completely vertical!

GossipQueen

Mary van Straubenzee has a new brother!

From The Times birth announcements:

VAN STRAUBENZEE on 3rd December 2022 to Lucy and Thomas, a son, Albert.

Curryong

Congratulations to the Vans. Gosh, this and the recent last Carols Service  for Henry Van, take me back to all that crowd connected with the two Princes  who used to club and party together and occasionally date and even marry each other!

TLLK

Congratulations to the Van Straubenezee family on the newest arrival.

:welcome: @GossipQueen to Royal Insight Forum.

Nightowl

Quote from: GossipQueen on December 10, 2022, 03:37:06 AM
Mary van Straubenzee has a new brother!

From The Times birth announcements:

VAN STRAUBENZEE on 3rd December 2022 to Lucy and Thomas, a son, Albert.

Welcome Gossip Queen and enjoy all the fun and gossip and drama: of the royal families!

TLLK

William attends wedding of former girlfriend Rose Farquhar for an evening of fun with friends | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe Prince of Wales, 40, looked dapper in a black tuxedo and matching bowtie as he slipped in discreetly through the back door to witness the nuptials of Rose Farquhar, 39, in Gloucestershire. 

The pair previously dated back in the year 2000, after meeting at the Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire after Wills finished his A-levels at Eton - and were once rumoured to have been caught by a farmer canoodling in a field. 

Rose is generally considered the Prince's first serious girlfriend, with him going on to date several women at university before meeting his now-wife Catherine, the Princess of Wales, in 2003. 

wannable

Jessica Mulroney breaks her silence: Meghan's former BFF shares royal wedding snap in her first reference to couple

wannable

Harry at Ellen DeGeneres home celebrating the birthday of Ellen's partner Portia de Rossi

Someone in the party leaked the picture.

wannable

Meghan was also there, spilled pictures and videos from the cancelled fired loser Ellen DeGeneres home.

Daily Mail

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on February 02, 2023, 11:40:12 PM
Meghan was also there, spilled pictures and videos from the cancelled fired loser Ellen DeGeneres home.

Daily Mail

Ellen had a very successful career for decades. She has been friends with the couple for several years. What happens to friends in their careers doesn?t usually affect people?s friendships. Or it shouldn?t!

And as for the rumours about the Sussexes no longer being friends with Oprah, now being crowed about by the British tabloids I wouldn?t be so sure. There were certain similar suggestions made about Serena Williams because of the Bower book, and next thing there was favourable comment in SW?s IG about her friend and the podcast, and comments in an interview. I still think the Sussexes were probably away on a trip at the time of the Oprah birthday bash.

Curryong

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Attend Ellen and Portia's Vow Renewal

Are these people also ?cancelled losers? because they were fellow guests?

From the article

Other famous faces at the event included Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Carol Burnett, Courteney Cox, Melissa Etheridge, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom.

wannable

Like minds stick together.

Ellen was busted by more than 2 dozen of her employees for being a bully, her show was cancelled.

Oprah and Gayle are 'apologists' of the Me Too movement the first exited (IMO under pressure) the second is a puppet of the first, they very likely have something very serious to hide about their very close friendship with Harvey.

Have I ever dropped someone because of a serious i.e. something like the above. No, I've never encountered in the office bullying behaviour 'in my area' (in another area, heard the story, the person was fired, his very close associates lasted about 3 months each and resigned, I mean if you hang out after hours, pub, drinks, for years, surely one must have seen some red flag?! mistreatment of lower people?!) nor have found out that a acquaintance or worse a friend was a rapist, sex offender.

I consider, my character, the above serious offenders, and just in case I am not a prude.  I do not get easily shocked by bad behaviour, but in this woke era (I will use woke seriously too rather than loosely like the people listed in both parties), they are fake plastic people, operators for money exchange. 

Curryong

Your last post

Have I ever dropped someone because of a serious i.e. something like the above. No, I've never encountered in the office bullying behaviour 'in my area' (in another area, heard the story, the person was fired, his very close associates lasted about 3 months each and resigned, I mean if you hang out after hours, pub, drinks, for years, surely one must have seen some red flag?! mistreatment of lower people?!) nor have found out that a acquaintance or worse a friend was a rapist, sex offender.  End Quote.

Charles had VERY close friendships with four men for many years, Laurenz van der Post, Jimmy Saville, Armand Hammer and Bishop Ball who exhibited dodgy not to say criminal behaviour in their private lives. Two of them he wanted as godfathers for William, one van der Post, succeeded, Hammer was, thank God, vetoed by Diana. Bishop Ball was mistreated and persecuted by Church authorities according to Charles until he was faced with undeniable truth about his friend. And the least said about Saville the better. Did he ever see red flags through years of close friendship with all or any of the above? Apparently not. And they did far far worse things than Ellen or Oprah have ever been accused of.

These weren?t ?woke? people by any stretch of the imagination, (and ?woke? is invariably used by right wingers as an insult) nor did any of them ever get fired. However, there are a load of celebrities who hang around royalty and royals for the most part sort them out into users and otherwise. For Charles however, his choice of friends shows his serious lack of judgement in many areas of his life.

wannable

Hard working Charles is paying his karma and until dearth with his malignant narcissist son and dil