Main Menu

Hello Everybody

Started by Uzi Lucasberg, September 13, 2011, 01:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzi Lucasberg

Howdy
I'm an amateur filmmaker and shot some footage at the royal wedding earlier this year. It was absolutely amazing, probably the best day I've had in over 10 years. The vibe was brilliant and I met so many people that day it's ridiculous. Anyways, I thought I might as well say hi.

Uzi

Princesse Grace

marine2109

wannable

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Uzi Lucasberg on September 13, 2011, 01:04:27 PM
Howdy
I'm an amateur filmmaker and shot some footage at the royal wedding earlier this year. It was absolutely amazing, probably the best day I've had in over 10 years. The vibe was brilliant and I met so many people that day it's ridiculous. Anyways, I thought I might as well say hi.

Uzi

hey Uzi welcome here , but i do remember seeing you posting in TRF right?

Uzi Lucasberg

Thsnks for the welcome everybody.
Yeah i joined trf as well. Haven't had time to really post though since I've been busy shooting for the next volume of the film.

Hale

:welcome: Uzi, Hope you enjoy your time hear.   :truce:

Windsor

Welcome to the Royal Insight Forum

WOW

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Uzi Lucasberg on September 13, 2011, 01:04:27 PM
Howdy

Uzi

how are doing lately & how is your time on this insight ?