Main Menu

Hello from Scotland

Started by amberlite, January 20, 2009, 08:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberlite

I have read the forums for a long time now and enjoyed the posts greatly so I thought it was time I joined and said Helllo.
only young once but immature forever.

Gaeaskywalker

Amaliaite #1 cheese-ite #0025

marine2109

Kate

Welcome, Amberlite...look forward to your views and opinions.... :hiya:

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

amberlite

Thank you for the replies and before I add any views on the forum let me tell you a little about me, I was originally born in Belgium and flemish is my first language so some would say that they are my Royal Family, however I spent many years in England and the last 7 years in Scotland and I have followed the History of royal life for lots of years. I have been able to visit some of the Homes ie Sandringham, Balmoral, Glamis and avidly read all royal books both for the windsors and those who came before.   I have browsed this Forum for a long time and think its an excellent one and well done to those who moderate it.
only young once but immature forever.

Jenee

Welcome to the forum amberlite!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

GraceK

Hello amberlite! welcome to the forum  :doublewave:

Emme

Many Welcomes Amberlite.  Enjoy! 

Tizzy

Welcome Amberlite :snowflake:

WOW

Welcome amberlite! We're so glad you decided to become a member  :doublewave:

Happy posting  :hug:

Orchid

Hello amberlite.  Welcome to the Royal Forum.  I hope you enjoy sharing your views and opinions with us!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

jolina

many welcom ambee and i hope u like it .

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome to the forum. :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.